♦︎44♦︎

Your p.o.v

I sat on my old bed in my original room...the room with a small window. I was staring down at my feet, not daring to look into Deku's eyes. I could tell that he had a baseball bat in his hands from the tapping he made on the ground.

"This is it (y/n)! This is finally the day you see my love for you!" He blurted.

"Haven't you done that enough." I said in my head. Deku smacked his lips, he heard my thoughts.

"Aw, don't be like that. Besides...I know that you love me too." Deku remarked. I stood still, having my face turn into discomfort.

"All those times that I've shown you that I love you...you just toss it aside like it's nothing. Hell, you should have seen your face when I fucked you." Deku placed his hand underneath my chin. Distasteful memories flowed back, causing me to have anxiety and be angered.

"I wish I could have seen that face more often. I just can't get enough of it. You were so weak and defenseless-"

"Shut the hell up!" I screamed, pushing Deku to the ground. His back was against the wall and he let go of his baseball bat. I quickly grabbed the bat and I raised it above my head. I hesitated. Deku looked up at me with his red eyes, smirking at my hesitation.

"Do it...I dare you!" He urged me.

"Get that damn look off your face!" I growled in anger, swinging the bat to his leg. He yelled in pain and he huddled into a ball. I swung the bat again but on his shoulder.

"You took everything from me! You tortured me! You broke me! You raped me! You took my quirk! You killed your own child! You took my organs out! You tried to kill my friends and you played with everyone's minds! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A HEARTLESS MONSTER THAT DESERVES TO DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I didn't care at this point. I wanted to cause as much harm to this monster. I hit Deku as hard as I could, making him bleed from his head. I screamed and cried. Everything was just wrong.

"The worst thing was that...I believed in you! I loved you Izuku Midoriya! But...you're not the guy I love! You’re only cowering away in a vessel! " I yelled as I kept swinging the bat. I raised the bat over my head for the final blow, swinging it down. Deku stopped it with only one hand before I did anything. His eyes were twitching and he had a bloody smile.

"That's all I wanted to hear. Just hearing from you...is music to my ears." His voice got distorted at the end of his sentence. I stood in confusion and shock. His eyes trailed up to the window and his smile got bigger.

"Looks like we have an uninvited guest." He chuckled darkly. I looked at the window and hope rushed through my body. Uraraka was here! Her eyes were widened with fear and shock and she had her phone out.

"Uraraka! I'm right here! Get me out! Please help me!" I begged. Uraraka tried to open the window but then she was suddenly dragged away from the window. She screamed, trying her best to hold to the window. Then...she wasn’t there anymore. I screamed for her, calling her name. I tried to jump up to the window, desperately trying to leave.

“What the hell did you do to her?!” I yelled. Deku chuckled and he got up like he was fine.

“Kurogiri probably caught her and warped her somewhere. She’s not dead. She’s fine...for now.” He smirked. I began to cry but Deku pulled me by my wrists.

“We should get going. We have a special event right now!” He blurted as he dragged me out of the room. I tried to resist him by pulling and punching but nothing worked.

“I would recommend that you behave yourself or else things will get really ugly. I promise you that.” Deku threatened. I stopped and tried to keep my sobs quiet. We made it out of the building, only to see all the villains waiting for us. But there were piles of small boxes, stacked on top of one another.

“Are you ready sir?” Kurogiri asked.

“I was born ready! Now let's get this show going!” Deku responded. Kurogiri summoned a large warp on the ground. What the hell was he planning? Muscular, Dabi, and Chisaki pushed the piles of boxes through the warp, having no problem.

“Now then...here’s your special box. I want you to put it in a special place for me. You’ll do that, right baby?” Deku asked, handing me a small black box. I stared down at the box, wondering what was inside. A bomb? An organ? Was it...

“Don’t open it. Kurogiri will warp you to the location.” Deku instructed.

“Deku I-” I was pushed down the warp, taking me off guard. As I was falling...Deku’s face was different. His eyes were all black, his smile was a devilish smile but...his face became blurry by every second I kept falling. Is...the demon taking control?