♦︎12♦︎

I did it! I won the sports festival! It was a great feeling but...I still couldn't forget about what Todoroki told me. I don't know why but it wouldn't leave my mind. After my match I was rushed to Recovery Girl to treat my injuries. Thankfully my injuries weren't too extreme or else I would have died. I walked home but I was surrounded by the media. They asked so many questions but I managed to escape from them. I ran home and I went quickly into my house.

"It's our future hero!" Inko blurted out. I was confused and I looked in her direction. Beside Inko was my whole family. There was a banner that said 'congrats hero!'. My mom ran up to me and she gave me a big hug.

"I can't believe you won the sports festival (y/n)! I'm so proud to call you my daughter!" My mom cried out. I hugged her back and my dad and Inko joined in the hug.

"What are we waiting for? Let's party!" My aunt shouted. Everyone agreed and they all scattered around the house.

"Wait guys, I was thinking of going to the police station first and then we can party." I told my family. They all pouted but they said okay. I went inside my room and I hung up my medal on the wall, next to a picture of Deku and I. I smiled and my mind dozed off. I wish Midoriya was here...My mind went back into reality and I looked in my dresser to find my favorite sweater. I was having trouble finding it so I asked my mom if she's seen it. She said no and I just shrugged it off. I walked outside my house and I made my way to the police station. I walked, trapped in my own thoughts until someone told me to hold up. I turned around and I saw Denki.

"Where are you heading off to?" He asked me.

"I'm just heading to the police station. You...wanna tag along with me?" I insisted on him. He agreed and we began to have more conversation on the way. We talked our hearts out about the sports festival during the walk. He complimented me the whole time, telling me that I was a badass and that he thinks my hero costume looks amazing on me. I was flattered.

"Oh, it looks like we arrived." Denki said. I looked up and sure enough the station was in front of us. I hurried inside and Denki quickly went by my side. I looked around in the room. Pro heroes brought in criminals and villains. I looked some more and I saw a familiar officer. He was a friend of All might.

"Hey officer Tsukauchi." I greeted. He turned around and he smiled.

"Hey (y/n). What brings you here?" He asked. I looked down for a second.

"I was checking on...the investigation on Izuku Midoriya." I answered him. His expression turned sad.

"I'm sorry (y/n) but we haven't found him yet. We're trying everything we can to-"

"But he's been gone for five months! Do you guys have some evidence?!" I interrupted him, drawing attention to me by a few pro heroes.

"We do have evidence but it's not enough for us to find Midoriya. I'm sorry." Tsukauchi apologized. I looked down as my eyes began to water up.

"But in the meantime stay strong for your friend. Don't give up on him." He said as he patted my head. I nodded and I said my goodbyes.

"Oh yeah (y/n) I wanna bring you somewhere." Denki brought up. I questioned where he wanted to take me but he refused to answer. I texted my parents that I was going to be a little late for my family party.

"Okay but you have to cover your eyes the whole time." Denki instructed. I agreed and he guided me to the place he wanted me to take me.

What seemed like forever we finally made it. I could hear the laughter of others and the sound of silverware colliding with plates. Denki removed my blindfold and I almost cried at the sight in front of me. All of class 1-A was in front of me, dressed in casual clothing as we stood in front of the most expensive restaurant in Japan.