♦︎16♦︎

Uraraka's p.o.v

I haven't seen (y/n) in four days. She hasn't returned mine or anyone else's texts or calls. I was getting really worried. Everyone was. It was the end of the day and Tsu, Mina, Kyoka, Yaoyorozu and I were discussing (y/n)'s absence.

"Maybe she's sick." Mina insisted. I shook my head.

"No...I know (y/n). She would immediately answer any message she gets. There's something going on, I think." I stated. The girls nodded their heads.

"Why don't we visit her house?" Kyoka spoke, messing with her earphone.

"That's a great idea!" I blurted. We were still in our classroom and there so happened to be a few people still in the class.

"Hey Iida! Do you wanna tag along with us to see if (y/n) is she's home?" I asked him. His expression went sad and shook his head.

"I'm sorry Uraraka but I have some family business to take care of. Even though I'm worried for (y/n)'s absence I do wish I could come along." Iida apologized as he walked out the classroom.

"Maybe we can tag along." Kirishima and Denki said at the same time. I nodded my head in approval.

"I'll go too." Todoroki added. I smiled from the support they showed. The only other person in the room was Bakugou. I inhaled deeply and I walked up to him. He was packing his bag but...he seemed deep in thought.

"Hey Bakugou...do you want to come with us to see (y/n)?" I asked him as gently as I could. He ignored my question and he walked off slowly.

"No...I'll pass..." He replied slowly. I stood there in questioning. He was so calm that it was scary. Was he thinking of (y/n)? No way...Bakugou wouldn’t. Anyway, we all began to walk out the school.

Time skip

A couple minutes past and all eight of us walked to (y/n)'s house. Denki and Mina kept getting distracted but thankfully Yaoyorozu and Todoroki scolded them to keep him in shape. But I noticed a guy who was sort of following us the whole time. He was tall, had black hair, he had stitches and burned marks on him. He was odd. But we finally made it. We all stood still until Todoroki pressed the doorbell. The bell ringed throughout the house and we heard loud footsteps. The door swung open violently and (y/n)'s parents were in fear.

"Have you seen (y/n)!" (y/n)'s father asked. We all looked at each other in worry and I spoke up.

"We were actually...seeing if (y/n) was here. We thought she was sick or something." I replied.

"We haven't seen her in four days. We don't know where she went off too. She's not answering her phone or anything!" (y/n)'s father ranted.

"When was the last time you've seen her?" Todoroki asked.

"It was Monday. When she was going to school. When she didn't arrive home we called the police and they've been looking for her. " (y/n)'s father answered.

"Mr and Mrs (y/l/n)... I don't want to cause distress on you but...is it possible that (y/n) was kidnapped?" Yaoyorozu stated. (Y/n)'s mother cried as Yaoyorozu said that. (Y/n)'s father ran his hand through his hair and he walked back into his home. I felt so bad and worried. That idea never crossed my mind.

"Is it okay if we search (y/n)'s room for any clues? It's alright if you don't want that." Todoroki asked politely.

"Sure. Go ahead." (y/n)'s father approved. We all entered (y/n)'s home and we made our way to her room. I opened the door and I was amazed. Her wall were colored (f/c), her room was organized, she even had posters of All might. I looked on the walls. There were tons of pics of her and Deku when they were babies all the way until high school.

"Man, (y/n) and Deku go way back." Denki spoke up.

"Let's start looking." Kyoka said. We all nodded.

"Find anything that looks suspicious or could be good for information." Yaoyorozu ordered. Mina and Kyoka looked through (y/n)'s closet, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Tsu went through the dresser, Denki looked around the bed, and Yaoyorozu and I went though (y/n)'s computer. We all looked hard, trying our best to find something.

"Um guys...I found something." Denki called. We all turn our attention to him. He held tons of letters in his hand that he found underneath (y/n)'s bed. Everyone took one letter and read it to themselves.

"This is disturbing." Kirishima whispered.

"I know right! This is totally scary!" Mina shrieked.

"Wait, they all have dates on them." Todoroki pointed out. He grabbed all the letters and he placed them all one by one on the bed, ordering them by the date. He finished and all the notes covered the bed.

"If you pay attention to the wording of the first letter it starts off nice but as they progress, they get dark and gruesome." Todoroki claimed. I looked at the first note and I compared it to the last note. He was right.

"Maybe whoever wrote these letters was the one who kidnapped (y/n)." Tsu claimed.

"I didn't know any other guy that had a crush on (y/n) except Deku." Mina added.

"Deku couldn't have written these letters. It's not like him at all." I said

"Maybe there was another person who had a crush on (y/n) and was jealous of Deku. They probably formed an alliance with the villains and kidnapped Deku and now (y/n)." Yaoyorozu theorized. That seems convincing.

"We should look for (y/n) and Midoriya! It's been a year that Midoriya has been missing and neither the police nor pro hero's have found him! He could be dead for all we know and it might happen to (y/n) as well!" Kirishima shouted in frustration. We were all taken back.

"But we can't do that! We have to let the pro's handle it and we're just students. We don't have our licenses and we could be in serious trouble." Yaoyorozu snapped back. Everyone went silent. I looked at everyone and down at the notes. I don't know if this person is a friend or not but...where could (y/n) and Deku be at?