♦︎42♦︎

Running. Running was the only thing that Eri and I were doing. We turned every corner, we entered every room. There was no getting out.

"There's a way to get out! I just know it!" I claimed, still turning corners. Eri whimpered in pain from the huge cut on her arm. I stopped, putting her on my back and continued to run. This can't happen! Not now! I was running out of breath until a gleam of hope was brought to me. The doors were here! Right in front of us! I smiled widely and I kept running with all I got. As we made it to the door I pushed the door, only to be in a state of panic. The doors wouldn't open! I placed Eri down and I banged on the doors. My breathing was uneasy and I became light headed.

"No! No! No! Open the doors!" I screamed, punching the metal doors. I kept swinging my fists over and over until the skin on my knuckles tore. Eri pushed on the doors, trying to help me. There was suddenly a blue flame that was shot right beside me. I shrieked, falling to the floor and shielding Eri. I snapped my head to who shot. In the dark and eerie hallway, ran Dabi, Toga, Chisaki, and Shigaraki. Dabi's hands were lit with blue flames, Toga held a few knives, Chisaki and Shigaraki ran at full speed. I held Eri tightly, closing my eyes. This...was how we were going to die.

"Stop." a mysterious voice said. I slowly opened my eyes, looking at the voice who stopped our deaths.

"Why, don't you think it's rude to leave?" the voice asked me. I stared in confusion. The villains stepped to the side and a tall man in a suit and mouth breather stepped forward.

"Oh! I'm sorry to be so disrespectful. I haven't properly introduced myself yet," the man extended his hand out, "I'm All for One."

My world stopped. The man standing before me...was All for One. Words couldn't describe how terrified I was. This man...was the worst villain of them all, he was the number one enemy. All Might's enemy. I sat on the floor staring up in shock. All for One still held out his hand.

"Take his hand (y/n)...it's disrespectful." A familiar voice said. The person stepped next to All for One...it was Deku. I slowly got up on my feet, grunting in pain from my shoulder. I hid Eri behind my back and I shook All for One's hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you in person. Midoriya has told me a lot about you." All for One recalled. I looked at Deku, who held a smirk on his face.

"I heard you had a strong quirk, correct? I saw you in the sports festival a while back. You have a lot of potential." He complimented me. I kept quiet.

"I'm sorry for Midoriya's behavior. He just can't control himself. You know...his love for you is true. No other person could ever love you the way Midoriya does." All for One stated.

"You're all insane." I insulated.

"Why, that's no way for a young lady to speak. Isn't that right Midoriya?" He asked Deku. He nodded his head in agreement. 

"I know Midoriya can be difficult at times but he's only doing it for your own good. But there was another person who I wanted to have a discussion with. Eri." All for One said, looking behind my back. Eri flinched from his gaze. I stood my ground, not letting them get near her.

"Stay away from her." I warned. Toga then gasped from excitement.

"You cuties are bleeding! I love it when people bleed!" Toga beamed. I felt uneasy from her statement but I still stood my ground.

"Now Eri, why do you choose to stand by (y/n)?" All for One asked. Eri held my shirt tightly, shaking in fear. There was silence for a moment.

"She's my hero. She helps me when no one else does. She cares for me...and I care for her." Eri finally spoke. All for One hummed in response.

"Why did you help her?" Eri stayed quiet for a moment.

"Because she...promised to help me escape. So I promised to myself that I would help her in any way I can." She replied. I was slightly taken back by Eri's confession.

"Now let's get straight to the point. Do you ever wonder why Midoriya has so many quirks?" All for One asked me.

"Well...he did tell me that you gave him the quirks."

"Do you remember that monster you saw at the U.S.J attack? The one who took Midoriya?" I nodded.

"That is called Nomu. He was designed to kill All might but he failed. But...Nomu was originally human. He manifested into a mindless monster after I gave him multiple quirks. You see, if you give someone too many quirks they become mindless monsters. But in Midoriya's case, he has One for All. He was ready for it." All for One explained. It all made sense now.

"Wait...how did you know that Deku had One for All?" I asked. All for One chuckled and he turned away.

"I'll let you figure that out." He responded, leaving me with suspense.