♦︎17♦︎

I lost track of time. I don't know what hour or day it is. It feels like an eternity. I was starving, my whole body ached, and I wanted to go home...home with my family and friends. But one thing I need to focus on first is surviving this hell and I am not going to die yet. But Deku has been seeing me a lot. He always kissed me aggressively and left marks on my neck. It didn't feel right to me. It didn't feel like Deku. Not at all. Especially when he suddenly changed his personality. That was strange...

"Anyone! Please anyone! Hear me! I'm in here!" I yelled. My voice echoed throughout the room and I still struggled to get out of these ropes. I continued screaming, not giving up. I heard a woman's screams echo in another room. I went quiet. The screams got louder, indicating that she was getting closer to me. The metal door opened.

"No please! Let me live! I don't wanna die! Please sir!" A woman screamed, begging for her life to be spared. There was only a chuckle for a response and I could tell it was Deku.

"Hey (y/n). We have a guest today! Her name is Naomi Fuka. She's a single mother with three kids and she has no family left. But there's a special trait about her...she's quirkless! Isn't that exciting!" Deku clapped his hands in excitement. Why would he do this? Especially if she has kids!

"Please don't kill me!" The woman pleaded. Deku growled in anger and he slapped her. Really hard.

"Keep screaming! No one can hear you from here! Scream all you want! No one will fucking save you!" Deku shouted at the woman. She whimpered in fear.

"Do you remember what you said (y/n) when we were kids? Do you remember why you wanted to be a hero?" Deku asked me. I slowly nodded my head.

"You want to protect the innocent, right?" He asked again. I nodded. I immediately knew what he was gonna do.

"Deku stop! Don't kill her! She did nothing wrong! She had kids at home! Spare her life!" I yelled. Deku chuckled at my response. His footsteps came close to me and he held my chin. I trembled from fear at his touch.

"Sorry sweetie but it has to be done." Deku whispered in my ear. He let me go and I shook in my chair. Not for me but the fate that the woman was about to face. Everything went silent until the woman shrieked in pure terror.

"No, stop!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. Her voice pierced my ears as it echoed in the room. Her screams stopped and Deku began to giggle. He stabbed her. He ended her life. The sound of a knife stabbing through skin, repeating over and over was a stomach turning sound. Deku's giggle grew louder and turned into a sick laughter. I heard him stab the body, over and over and over. His laughter didn't stop. He was insane. His laugh eventually died down and he panted. I felt the tip of a knife trail against my cheek. My body tensed up at the touch, feeling the coldness of the blade. He chuckled and he drew the knife away from me.

"You can't protect the innocent (y/n). This world is unfair and you can't save everyone. Not even yourself. That's what's sad about this world but for me...I can only protect one person and that's you." Deku said happily at the end. He groaned in pain and he placed both of his hands on my face.

"No, you can protect others. I know you can." Deku confronted. I shook my head.

"Stop messing with my mind." I whispered slowly.

"I'm not! I swear to you! They did this to me. They all-" He stops. Deku removed his hands and he groaned again.

"Why are you still alive! Just die already! Stops coming out! You don't own this mind and body anymore!" He screamed. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Deku...can you remove my blindfold...please." I asked him. He panted heavily.

"No...no, no, no, no, no!" He snapped. He kept repeating the word no and I felt a string force on my head. My chair fell to the floor and I lost my consciousness.