♦︎33♦︎

Night came sooner than I thought. I wasn't ready at all for what the special 'surprise' was that Deku wanted to show me. Just thinking about it scares me since anything can switch into him. I sat on the bed while Eri was asleep. I didn't want to wake her up so that way she doesn't have to worry about me. But then at the same time...I didn't want to leave her alone. She needs comfort and I'm sure that she has a separation problem ever since she met me. As I waited I stared at the small window that allowed the moonlight to seep into the room. That light was beautiful...it was a light that was coming from the outside world. I was interrupted when Deku entered my room. He wore a nice tuxedo and he had a (f/c) dress in hand.

(If you don't like the dress then think of another one that you can think of with your favorite color :)

"I see you waited for me. You've become more obedient now." He smirked. I slowly got up from my bed and I walked up to him. He giggled and he grabbed my hand.

"Today's a special day. Your special day." He said. I walked with him in confusion. My day? What's he talking about? As questions ran through my mind we entered another empty room. Deku walked behind me and he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Close your eyes." He asked me. I closed my eyes like he asked me too. What are you planning Midoriya?

"Open them." He spoke. As I did so...the room wasn't empty anymore. There was a dresser with a mirror, a closet with clothes, and another bed.

"This...wasn't here." I said.

"Oh silly, it's one of my quirks. But it's a secret. I can basically think of anything I want to be real or not." He explained. He guided me to the middle of the room and he handed me the (f/c) dress he had in hand.

"Put it on," He ordered, "right here, now." He added. I grasped the dress in my hand and I looked down at the dress. I sighed and I removed my shirt and shorts. The cold air hit my skin, giving me goosebumps. I looked at Deku, who was staring at me with lustful eyes. He bite down on his lips, being amused by the sight. His gaze felt like daggers on my skin. As I slipped on the dress and I looked at myself in the mirror. I still looked terrible. Deku walked up behind me and he kissed my neck.

"You look beautiful as always." He whispered in my ear. He grabbed my hand once again and he walked me out of the room. We walked down the dark and eerie hallway, arriving at the meeting room. All the villains were there. They all turned their attention to us.

"A date I see." Mustard spoke up. Deku smiled proudly.

"Kurogiri, warp us to the tallest tower in Hosu now." He commanded.

"As you wish, Midoriya." Kurogiri replied, spreading his body/warp around us. It was nothing but black. I couldn't see anything but I felt arms around my body. As the black abyss faded we stepped on a roof. There was a small table with a red rose in the middle, a candle, two chairs, and (f/f) was served on the table. It was some sort of date.

"Deku...why did you bring me here? Why is it my special day?" I asked, looking into Deku's eyes. They were green. The good man.

"It's (y/b/d), your birthday. I wanna throw something special for you." He told me. My heart skipped a beat. It's...my birthday. Deku guided me to the table and he took a seat. I sat down as well. I sat staring at the food, not wanting to make a wrong move.

"Go on. Eat." Deku said with a soft smile. I immediately took a bite out of the food, enjoying every bit of it. Deku rested his chin on his hand as I ate, staring at me as if he was daydreaming about me. As I was done with my food I looked over at Izuku. His eyes were still green.

"(Y/n)...since it's your day. Ask me anything you want. Request anything. But...you can't go free." He noted. I looked down at the table thinking. Then it hit me.

"Deku...I know you explained the reason why you became a villain but...I know there's something else to it." I replied. Deku smiled gently.

"You're smart. But the real reason is that...when the League of Villains kidnapped me...they tortured me. They made me go through unimaginable pain and they said they wanted to create the 'new' me. Which is him..."

"Who?" I asked. His eyes watered up.

"The demon." He muttered. I was still confused.

"Who's the demon?" I questioned.

"He makes me do terrible things. He makes me hurt you and others. He controls me. To put it short...I have a personality disorder. When 'he' arrives, my eyes are red and I have no control for what he does. I'm just a voice that he never listens to." He explained. Everything was clear now. That's why he was so...insane. It was all the trauma and abuse he's gone through with the villains. He rubbed his eyes and he stared at the candle.

"I'm fearful that he might hurt you more than ever." He muttered again. Izuku got up from his seat and he reached into his suit. It was a music box. He twisted the small knob on the music box and he settled it down on the table.

"Remember this song? It's our favorite." He said as the first couple of notes played. My eyes watered up. Our favorite song....it's a small world. Midoriya held out his hand, waiting for me to take it. I grabbed it and he rested his arm around my waist as we began to slow dance.

"It's a world of laughter, a world of tears

It's a world of hope and a world of fears

There's so much that we share, that it's time we're aware

It's a small world after all

There is just one moon and one golden sun

And a smile means friendship to everyone

Though the mountains are divide and the oceans are wide

It's a small world after all." Deku sang along. Tears fell from my eyes as he sang so calmly. He placed his hand on the back of my head and he held me close to my chest, stroking my hair.

"(Y/n)...I know I've caused you pain, I know you wish I was dead, but once, just this once, while I'm still here...," he trailed off, "for once...can you tell me that you love me?" He whispered at the end. I blushed at his sudden confession. This was the real Izuku Midoriya. The Deku I knew, the Deku I grew up with...the Deku I loved. I looked up at him and I smiled, placing my hands on his face.

"I love you, Izuku Midoriya." I said with a bright smile. Izuku smiled and a tear rolled down his cheek.

"That gleam in your eyes...reminds me of...my mother." He stated. Then I remembered...his mother must be heart broken by knowing her son is a villain now.

"Izuku, by chance...do you wish to see your mom?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"I miss her...I wish I could be there for her but...I know she wouldn't accept me for who I've become." he responded.

"You wouldn't know if you tried." I added. His eyes lit up and he looked away from me.

"Kurogiri, warp us...to my home." he requested. On command, Kurogiri suddenly opened a warp for both of us. Deku walked up first but stopped. He turned and held out his hand.

"Let's go home."