♦︎25♦︎

Deku guided me down the hall in silence. It was terrifying. I was terrified. I didn't want to say anything because I was afraid that I would get hurt in some way so I kept quiet. We went down a hall that I haven't seen before. Deku opened the metal door into an unknown room.

There was a light that shined only in the middle of the room, not showing the corners of the room. There was a camera, a big t.v, and a steel plank that was formed into a T shape, standing up. Deku pushed me near the plank, still not saying anything. Was this going to be a sick video of him doing things to me? He levitated me up from my wheelchair and put me against the plank, tying my arms and torso.

"(Y/n)...I want to show you how much I love you. You're just so perfect to me...you're gonna be my perfect masterpiece. I want to show you that...I will never leave you for someone else. That's why I brought a sacrifice for this." he explained in a sinister tone. As he was finished tying me there was a woman who was levitating from the dark corner. She was tied up as well and she had fabric over her mouth, preventing her to scream. Tears fell from my eyes, I wasn't ready for what Deku was planning. He walked to t.v and to the camera and he turned it on.

Uraraka's p.o.v

It was Saturday night and I was in Hosu city. I was with a few classmates like Todoroki, Kirishima, Denki, Tsu, Momo and Mina. Kirishima brought Bakugou along so he was with us too. Iida invited us to Hosu for a get together for (y/n) and Deku. She's been missing for so long and we've been miserable without her. Her family has lost all hope but every pro hero is working on her and Deku's case. I wandered through the busy street as my friends talked with their hearts desire. Citizens smiled and continued to live their lives. Everything was normal. As I was talking to Tsu, all of us walked through the streets but a lot of people stopped to stare up.

"Guys look!" Denki pointed up. All of us turned our attention to the screens on the buildings. All of them were changed to a strange channel.

"What's going on?" Mina asked in confusion. All of the citizens began to talk and cause a panic about the channel. As for me and my friends, we all paid attention, not saying a word at all. The screens showed a dark room with two people in the room.

"Now, now, there's no need to cause a panic. Oh, hello everyone! I'm pretty sure you guys recognize me." a boy suddenly spoke. That voice. I know that voice. No...it can't be...Deku?

"Don't tell me..." Bakugou whispered.

"Long time no see. Remember me? I'm talking to the student's in 1-A." Deku said as he stepped into the light. He...was different. He was villainous and his eyes...his eyes were red. Deku kept quiet like he was waiting for a response. Could he see us? I saw kirishima slowly raise his hand and he waved. Deku waved back, smiling like a mad man. My heart froze and I felt tears form in my eyes.

"I remember how you all were. So happy and filled with joy. You put all your attention on (y/n) that you failed to notice my presence. Well...let me introduce you to our star for today!" He blurted as he stepped to the side.

"(y/n)!" Todoroki and Bakugou yelled. (y/n) was tied to a plank by her wrists and torso. She held her head low, not reacting. Deku walked up to (y/n) and raised her head. She was crying but...no sobs came out. She looked broken.

"What have you done to (y/n)?!" Momo yelled. Deku chuckled darkly and he looked out to the crowd of people.

"Why, I've been showing my love for her! Wasn't it fucking obvious!? I've loved her for so long and when we entered U.A...all of you took her attention away from me! I've been with her the longest! Not you guys or any of you in this city!" he yelled in anger. He snapped around and he dug his fingers into (y/n)'s right eye. She screamed in agonizing pain and blood gushed out. Nothing but screams spread throughout the city. Citizens screamed and begged him to stop, some ran and others covered their eyes. Deku held the eye in his hand and he threw it to the floor, making it mean nothing to him. Blood was all over (y/n)'s body and Deku's as well. He breathed heavily but he fixed his posture.

"But I'm not broadcasting this to show my inner thoughts...I'm here to show the whole city and world my love for (y/n) by sacrificing this woman. To show I'll never cheat." he announced, aiming the view down to a woman in her mid twenties. She looked up and tears fell from her eyes. Deku pulled the white fabric from her mouth. This was horrific. Why couldn't I move or look away. I was paralyzed. So were the others.

"Mommy?" A young voice spoke. I looked around and I saw a little boy looking up with terror in his pure eyes. I could tell he had pain in his heart. He stepped forward a little.

"Mommy are you hurt?" the boy asked, having his voice cracking from a sob he was holding back. Momo grabbed the child and she held him close, blocking his view.

"We have to get the pros!" Tsu yelled.

"Not so fast Asui. If you get the pros then I would have no problem killing you or your family off one by one. Hell, I could kill you right now!" Deku smiled evilly. Tsu froze in place and she covered her mouth.

"Enough stalling. Let's get this show rolling." Deku said as he grabbed out a knife. Citizens screamed more and they begged him to let the woman live. He raised his knife high above his head and stabbed the woman in the neck. The woman screamed in pain, blood gushed out everywhere from her neck. Deku raised the knife again, stabbing her once more. Blood went all over the floor and on the screen. All I heard was screams and cries. I was still frozen. My body couldn't move. I looked in the corner of my eye and I saw Bakugou and Todoroki stare in fright. Momo still shielded the child from witnessing his mother's death. Denki covered his eyes and so did Mina. He stabbed the woman over and over, getting blood on the screen. Why couldn't I look away? He laughed like a mad man.

"Ochako-chan don't look!" Tsu shouted as she covered my eyes.

Your p.o.v

As Deku stabbed the woman, blood gushed from her neck. She screamed at the top of her lungs and Deku raised his knife, stabbing her over and over. Deku began to laugh. His laugh grew louder with every swing of his knife. All I could do was watch. I couldn't do anything. I was quirkless...my legs were broken, and I was tied down. I could only stare with a wide eye. The inside of the woman's neck was visible, showing how many times Deku had stabbed her. My stomach twisted and I vomited on the ground. Deku breathed heavily, fixing his tie and posture. He aim the camera at us.

"Now do you see? You all know now that (y/n) is mine and only mine! Now...that was only one act. Let's have a bonus act!" He laughed at the camera. I looked up at the t.v and I saw my friends. I had a gleam of hope.

"Guys I'm in-" Deku placed his hand over my mouth.

"If you say anything I'll kill everyone in that damn class and your entire family. I'll make sure that they have the worst and painful death possible and I'll force you to watch. Understood?" he whispered in my ear. My body tensed up. No...he wouldn't. He let my mouth go and he played with his knife.

"(y/n)! Tell us where you are!" Todoroki  shouted. The ends of my mouth quivered and I slowly shook my head no.

"Tell us where you're fuckin keeping her Deku you fuckin bastard!" Bakugou commanded. Deku turned to the camera.

"Kaachan...you always told me that I'll never be a hero. But you never said that couldn't be a villain! You'll see Kaachan..I won't be the number one hero but I'll be the number one villain in the world!" Deku laughed uncontrollably. Bakugou was shocked, staring up with wide eyes. Deku turned back to me.

"You'll finally be my masterpiece!" he shouted, raising his knife. Catching me off guard, he stabbed it into my wrist. I screamed at the top of my lungs from the sudden pain. Deku slowly dragged the knife up to the middle of my arm, making every second the worst pain any human can experience. Blood seeped from my skin and I cried in absolute pain. Deku made it to the middle of my arm and jerked the knife out. All I felt was pain throughout my body. Endless tears fell and I looked at my arm. My blood faded into black. All the blood that was in my arm formed into a glob that slowly made its way to my face. I panicked and I struggled to get free. The glob went up my neck and it entered my mouth, going down my throat. I gagged and I struggled to breathe air.

"You see citizens, you can't protect the innocent. There's always people who can outsmart you. But I'll be having a surprise for all of you in Japan!" Deku blurted happily to everyone. He turned to me and he smiled, placing his hand under my chin. My vision became blurry.

"Can't you see (y/n)..."

"There's no escape."