♦︎10♦︎

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was standing in a cheerleader outfit....IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!! Present Mic said that there were other things that people could do if they didn't make it into the finals. I saw Denki and Mineta laugh and gave each other a thumbs up. They told us that Mr. Aizawa ordered that all the girls would wear cheerleader outfits to show some school spirit but it turned out it was just their evil plan.

"What! You tricked us?! You're gonna regret this!" Momo yelled at them. The two boys laughed and they ran off. Yaoyorozu fell to the ground in defeat.

"Why is that I always end up falling for that little perverts stupid schemes. I even used my quirk to make these outfits." Yaoyorozu complained. I kneeled down and I patted her back, trying to comfort her.

"God I hate those guys!" Kyoka spat.

"Well we do have a little time before the finals start and I kinda like these uniforms so let's roll with it!" Toru cheered as she moved her pompoms all around.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Wow Toru you got skills." Tsu complimented. Midnight announced that it was time to draw lots for the first tournament. Me and the girls followed the crowd and we discussed who was going first.

"But I must say something before we continue. Due to complications with the school system, (Y/n) will be in the last round with whoever makes it. It may seem strange but she won't fight during the rest of the battle. Understood?" Midnight asked everyone. Students nodded and they stared at me. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, it was so intense. It was scary. Midnight pulled from the lots, declaring who was battling first.

"The first contestants are...Bakugou and (y/n)!" My heart stopped. Wait, me against Bakugou...FUCK THAT! I looked around and everyone whispered.

"I wish you the best of luck (n/n)." Tsu said.

"You'll win (y/n)!" Mina shouted. A lot of students began to give me good luck and support. I thanked them and I walked away to change my clothes.

I stood in the hall, waiting to be called out. I messed with my hair and my clothes. I paced back and forth because I couldn't calm down my anxiety.

"Hello young (y/n). Are you ready for your match?" All Might asked. I snapped my body around in his direction and he was in his weak form. I knew about All might's secret, I was the only other student that knew.

"I'm so nervous, All might. Sure, I've beaten Bakugou in the past multiple times but I've never been nervous like I am now! I don't know why I feel this way!" I shouted accidentally.

"A lot of people feel that way. But you gotta hold your head up high and smile." All might encouraged me. I smiled at him and I fixed my posture.

"The upcoming contestants are from the hero course! Give it up for Katsuki Bakugo and (y/f/n)!" Present Mic shouted on the microphone. I walked out but I looked at All might one last time.

"Good luck." He told me. I nodded and I ran out to the ring.

"Welcome to the first match of the tournament! He was kind of a hot shot in middle school and just look at that determined face! From the hero course, Katsuki Bakugou! Versus, the one I'm personally rooting for, also in class 1-A, (y/f/n)!" Present Mic yelled.

"Well if it isn't (n/n). If you're gonna give up, do it now because I'm not gonna hold anything back." Bakugou advised. I glared at him, not backing out. He glared back at me.

"Let the first match begin!" Present Mic said. As soon as he said that I charged at full speed to Bakugou.

"I'm not giving up Bakugou! That isn't an option for me!" I yell. Bakugou was standing still and he slowly raised his hand.

"And now you die." He claimed sternly. I kept running and he struck under me. I dodge and I get behind him. I captured him using my quirk but he set a blast to where he was standing, blinding my sight with black smoke. I coughed and I rubbed my eyes.

"You should have dropped out of the match." Bakugou said as he was in my sight again. I levitate him but he sets off another explosion. I couldn't see again and I looked around the smoke. He came from behind and he struck my back with a strong blast, sending me to fall hard on the ground. I groaned in pain but I quickly got on my feet. I look around and I see him again. I lifted him and attempted to swing him out of bounce. Another blast at me. I roll on the floor, getting scraps on my arms and face. I can't capture him until I see him but I can't do that with all this black smoke around, damnit!, I yelled in my head. Bakugou suddenly appeared in front of me, catching me off guard.

"TOO SLOW!" Bakugou yelled as he sent a blast to my face. I get sent backwards, hard, and close to being out of bounce. My face was in pain and my arm was bleeding.

"I'll get you Bakugou!" I shouted. I see him in my sight. I lifted him by his torso and allowed his arms to be free. Big mistake. I ran away from the line and Bakugou created a powerful blast straight at me. The heat collided on my skin and I yelled in pain, falling to the floor. 'I have to keep fighting...I have to...for Deku!' , I said in my head. I got an idea! I laid on the floor, holding my arm as I moaned in pain. The black smoke began to clear up and everyone was in shock.

"(Y/n) is down!" Present Mic gasped. Bakugou stood his ground, looking down at me from a distance. I struggled to get up on my feet and I pretended to struggle with crawling as well. Bakugou fused his eyebrows together, looking angry.

"You've gotten weaker over the years since you've been with that shitty nerd. Now you'll never beat me because you're fuckin weak!" Bakugou yelled. That made me snap. I got up and I cocked my head to the side, breaking his arm. He yelled in pain and I raised him in the air. I squeezed his neck, slowly making him lose his oxygen. I had enough and I threw him with all my might, sending out of balance. I did it all without even moving my body.

"(y/n) is the winner!" Present Mic said to everyone. People began to cheer while I wiped away the blood from my nose. Bakugou screamed, making me look in his direction. He was running at me, creating sparks in his hand on his good arm.

"YOU FUCKING TWO FACED BITCH! YOU'RE GONNA DIE! I'M GONNA RIP EVERY FUCKING LIMB OFF YOUR PATHETIC BODY!" Bakugou screamed at me at the top of his lungs. There suddenly was purple smoke that surrounded him. I covered my nose and mouth to avoid inhaling the smoke. Bakugou stopped and he fell to the ground. Midnight stood before him. She was using her quirk.

"(Y/n) will be stepped back from the rest of the matches until the end!" Midnight said. At least that will give me time to rest by body.

????? P.o.v

I watched as (y/n) won her battle against Bakugou. I was so happy for her and it was so annoying how Bakugou is so full of himself. He's so cocky...so prideful...it just makes me want to gouge his eye and organs out! Thankfully (y/n) is stronger than him. I wished (y/n) knew I still existed. I wish she knew I was still out there. Watching her every move.