23

Author POV
It's the day already...

"Students! Students! I know y'all are excited for this activity, but please chill okay? Chillll~ Anyways today after this activity y'all are free to stay either in the dorm or home! Okay so let me explain a little bit more about the activity. So we will have couple treasure hunt, where y'all have to find this.", principal is giving speech. He raised a book up as he mentioned the treasure to be found out by students.

"And there is time limit! 30 minutes later y'all have to gather back in this hall, for those who found the book please come in front this counter to register name. Oh and there will be 3 couples who win this event! So be ready!!", the principal cheered and everyone also cheered as well.

"3! 2!"

"Oh wait I forgot about the grouping!", principal said as he scratched his head a little. Everyone just whined as they're excited about it, "Okay okay chill students now please stand together for couples and those who are singles please group by yourself hehe..."

Everyone started to group themselves together.

"Hey Han do you have any partner?", "Yeah Han can we be partner for this event?", "Han I wanna teamed up with you!" There are three girls went to Han for becoming a team together. Han didn't reply anything, just look around and hands don't know what to do. "Umm... I... Ermm..."

Han feel a hold on his hand, he looked to the person and he relieved. "I'm sorry but he is taken.", Yeong said as she smiled politely to those girls. They just smirked and left, "You-"

"If we aren't going to tell the public people will steal you away from me Ji. I don't wanna lose you.", she said and he blushed hard. "I love you.", he said as he planted a kiss on her cheek. "Aww I love you too.", she pouted.

"Yeong went already, so as Eunjeong... Hmm who the hell should I group up with?! Ugh its so sad being single, no one wants me huhh...", Seonhwa sighed as her lips formed a pout. "Who says no one wants you huh?", she felt a grip on her wrist. She turned her face to the back and meet Lee Know's smiley face, "Oh Lee Know?"

"Well I'm single too! So maybe we can group together hehe!", she nodded her head. "Sure!"

"Hey Jeongin do you have a partner?", Jeongin turned to Eunjeong. "Oh Eunjeong, well I don't have one. You wanna team up with me?", he asked. "Yepp! You won't mind right?", she asked and showed her sparkling eyes to him. He just chuckled and nodded his head, "I don't mind"

Right before Hyunjin can walk to Eunjeong and asked her to be partner, he saw Eunjeong laughing with Jeongin. "Ah maybe I hurt her too much..."

"You two are grouping together?! Seriously?!", Hwajin asked as she looked at the Yoo twins. "I mean why not? She is single and so am I so why not haha!", Jaehyun replied. "Lol do you think I'm willing to be with you? You're the one single I wanted to group with my friends ugh.", Jaehwa complained. "Oh do you have a crush?", Jaehyun smirked and looked at his sister with his jerk face. "Ugh don't look at me like that! It's disgusting Jaehyun!"

"No one wanna team up with you, cold queen?", she narrowed her eyes to the boy who scoffed her. "What the hell do you mean I-", Wonyeong got cut off by Changbin. "Did I say it's you?", he shrugged his shoulder and chuckled. "Ugh whatever. You too though!", she rolled her eyes. "That's because I declined all of them, I think grouping with you will be fun.", he said and she startled. "What the- who says that I would team with you!", she glared him with disgust.

"Okay event starts in 3! 2! 1!", principal announced.

"You have no choice then, let's go!", he said as he grabbed her hand and run towards the crowd.