17

February!
Author POV
"Okay dear students out there, so as y'all know, it's February. And that means... Love in the air month! Since its the month of love in the air, we will have some activities just for those lovey dovey and also other activities for every single one of you birdies! Please look forward to it! And one more great news! We will have broadcast team to give a speech about a new activity that will be held for this month. Please, welcome them!", principal give assemble speech. Everyone applauded as the team leader walked up and start his speech.

"Hello so I am the president of Broadcast team name Bang Chan from Class 2-1. So broadcast team is a new club in school sponsored by the school. And we will need new members, like at least 9 more in order to start the activity. The activity will be like this. So, everyone is free to submit their own story or words that they wanted to say, to the broadcast team page, direct message! And everyday we will choose 5 stories to read out. So, if anyone interested to join the team, or any more question to ask, please stay back after the assembly. That's all from me, looking forward to the activity!", he stepped back and bowed.

---

"I know its kinda dumb, but should I submit one?", Hyunjin whispered to Seungmin, who's currently enjoying his food. "What do you wanna send, though?", he asked and eat a spoonful of fried rice. "About Choi Yeona.", Hyunjin replied in a very low voice. "Sure, I mean I guess that's the only way to find her though I guess, use your secret code or whatever signal that only you both know. Good luck for it Hwang Hyunjin!", Seungmin patted Hyunjin's back.

"But..."

Seungmin looked at Hyunjin finally. "Won't they expose the sender out? Cause if yes, tons of my fans will pretend to be her, and I won't get the chance to actually meet her.", Hyunjin sighed. "Blame to your visual Hyunjin... Anyways the stories they'll read out will be annonymous so reassure about those pretending fans.", Seungmin chuckled and Hyunjin punched him on his shoulder slightly. "Ouch!"

"Wait a minute, how do you know that much?", Hyunjin got curious. "Cause I'm joining the club duhh!", Seungmin said proudly.

---

"Hmm should I write one to Yeong?", Han is currently thinking deeply. "What are you thinking Han?", Minho placed his hand on Han's shoulder, causing him to jump a little and got startled. "Omg!"

"Woah did I scared you?", Lee Know asked and chuckled at his reaction. "Anyway what are you thinking though?", he asked Han as he sits beside him. "I'm thinking about- Wait I'm not gonna tell you!", Han shuttled his mouth as he realised that he almost spilled the beans out. "Yah~ What's so secret between us huh?", Lee Know whined a little and raised his eyebrow. "Umm excuse me Mr Lee Minho but no means no!", Han said as he pushes Minho's face away from him.

"Tell! Or else I will eat your last piece of cheesecake in the fridge!", Lee Know threatened him and make a evil face. "Nooo~! Please spare the cheesecake AND THE SECRET! I will never tell you the secret as I promised but don't you eat my cheesecake please~!", Han pouted and pleaded Minho. "Nope, choose one between these two!", Lee Know said as he make a jerk face to the helpless quokka boy. "Fine, you go eat the cheesecake, I'm still keeping the secret no matter what!", Han gave up on his favourite food.

"Omg what?! Did I heard it wrong? The all time cheesecake obsesser gave up on cheesecake just to keep a secret? That's so strong of you, why thank you then!", Lee Know shouted and went back to his class.

"My cheesecake... But Im Yeong is more important!", Han thought.

---

"Innie, are you joining the broadcast team?", Felix asked with his husky voice.