16

Seonhwa POV
"Yah Kim Eunjeong, what should we eat later?", I asked her. "Hmm... I'm not sure... Maybe-", before she can suggest one the school bell rings. "Later then we will discuss bye...", I waved to her and run back to my seat.

"Okay students today we have a new student... Please introduce yourself...", teacher said and that got my attention, who might it be?

"Hello my name is Seo Changbin.", I rolled my eyes. "Okay Seo Changbin please take any vacant seat.", teacher said and he bowed to the teacher. Ugh stop faking to be a good person, wait any vacant seat?! "NO!!!", I shouted and everyone in the class looked at me. "What no Miss Yoon Seonhwa?", teacher said as she adjusted her glasses. "E....Erm nothing! Haha nothing teacher!", I sat down immediately.

As expected, that punk went to the vacant seat behind Eunjeong... Eunjeong, stay strong please I'll settle him for you!

---

"Seo Changbin...", I walked to him and speak up as he looks like up to something. "What? Oh, Yoon Seonhwa.", he looked up and smirked.  "Come with me", I pulled his hand and we left the class. It's recess so no deal for leaving the class.

I brought him to the rooftop.

"What the actual- Yah Yoon Seonhwa what do you want huh? You want attention from me?", he said while  leaning closer to me. I rolled my eyes and pushed his face away. "Tell me why the hell are you here again?!", I said in a anger tone.

"Me? I'm here for Eunjeong... Oh no shall we say-", I give him a harsh slap on his face. "I dare you to say the next word.", my anger is up to 99.999% now. "Oh so you also know? I mean of course you know haha, you're her bestie for years after all...", he chuckled at his own word and I feel total disgust. "You know what? Until I found the fun in my world, she will be my target. So you wanna replace her huh?", he snirked as he placed a finger on my jaw and lift it very high.

"Let. Me. Go. Seo. Chang. Bin.", I muttered word by word.

"What if I don't?", he smirked and I kick his stomach. "This is what you'll get, I'm not like her. She will pity others, but I'm not. So you messed up the wrong person Mr Seo. Mess up with her one more time and you'll taste my fists and kicks.", I walked away, left him on the rooftop.

---

"Hey what did you talk about with Changbin earlier?", Eunjeong asked me. "Oh I...I... Erm...", I shattered, I'll get nagged by Eunjeong if she knew what I did. Just in time for me to go hell, Yeong also came and join the conversation. "What? You met Seo Changbin?", she asked. And now the two stares right into my eyes, my eyes totally shaking.

"Okay fine I tell huhh...", I sighed.

"I gave him a lesson, for bullying you Eunjeong! You should never tolerate him please, I know you're the pity pity style one but do not tolerate him! Okay now you can nag me!", I am totally ready a lesson from her.

She just hugged me and I startled.

"Thank you, Seonhwa.", she said and I was shocked. "Hey me wanna join too!", Yeong pouted and she joined the hug as well. "But why... Aren't you-"

"I decided, not to tolerate with him anymore.", she said as we broke the hug. "Yes Eunjeong you finally did something for yourself!", Yeong cheered. She is a happy virus among us.

"And Hwang Hyunjin too..."

---

Wonyeong POV
"Hey did you know there's a new student in Class 1?", people are gossiping about it. I just ignored the gossip.

"I heard that his name is Seo Changbin!", that got my attention. I turned my face to them immediately. "What?", I spoke up and that small group of gossip all turned to me. "What?", one of them asked and I just shook my head. I focused back scrolling my phone.

There's one news in school page that caught my attention. I stop scrolling and read.

[ Breaking News! ]
Seo Changbin from Freshmen year Class 1 is caught being beated at the rooftop.
*photo*

I almost chuckled as I looked the photo. Ha, Changbin I can't believe you still can't fight with others until now.

---

I packed my books and on my way to my locker. Someone walked pass me, and a strong grip on my wrist is felt. I turned my face to the person.

"Have we met before?", he asked. I jerked off my hand immediately and walked off. "Yah!"

Seo Changbin, doesn't recognize me of course. Talk about the past now. I was one of his fan, he was famous back then in middle school, as the 'cold handsome boy'.

He wasn't as cold as the others describe after all. The first time I became his fan was because, he is the one gave me a tissue and asked me not to cry.

Flashback (Wonyeong POV)
"D-Don't cry now. T-Tell me what happened.", a tissue appeared in front of me. I looked up to the person, he is the well-known for being cold handsome boy.

I just continue looked at him and another tear dropped from my eyes. "Yah... J-Just take it!", he took my hand and put the tissue on my palm. His hand, makes me feel so warm. I used the tissue and he sat down beside me. "What happened?"

I shook my head, "I'm fine, just go" Slightly sobbed between the words. "Better days are coming, so don't give up living in this world. I don't know but maybe you're feeling useless now, I'll tell you that. Your one small action can help someone, so you're not worthless in this world.", he said and left.

His words, helps me so much.

---

Han POV
It's finally recess now!

I skipped to Class 4 happily. I stood outside of the classroom and took a peak. Omg Im Yeong smiles so beautifully! My stomach grow butterflies.

She waved at me cutely as she noticed me. I immediately blushed a little and waved to her back. She signalled me to come inside and I did. I took a seat beside her. "Hello, what are you doing outside Ji?", she asked, half pouting. She got my weakness immediately, I'm soft for her uwu! "Staring at my girlfriend.", I said as I held her hand and intertwined the fingers together.

Her cheek turned pink. "What about you?", I asked back. "Daydreaming about you...", I blushed so hard please. "Yah Yeong if you keep being cute and flirty I'll kiss you in this class publicly.", I whispered into her ears. "You're the one who starts being flirty first!", she whispered back.

"Have you eaten?", I asked and she nodded her head cutely. "Good, let's run away from this class shall we? I've thinking about you in class and wanting a kiss from you...", I said as I played her hair. "Haha fine Ji, let's go!", she said and we both left the class, not holding hand :<

We went to an old class which is no one will walk across there. She hold both of my hands and swing around, "Ji, can we keep our relationship a secret for now? I'm not ready to tell others yet...", she said with her famous puppy eyes. "You know I won't, when your puppy eyes is shown to me right?", I said and she nodded her head. "So cute.", I ruffled her hair.

"You...wanted something right?", she asked as she looked away from me, shy. "Yes."

I crushed my lips on her immediately, our kiss got long and intensely. I've been craving for this kiss so so so long!

Flashback (Han POV)
I followed the way where the melody I heard comes from.

It leaded me to a music room.

I took a peak at the little girl. She is playing the piano gracefully. The atmosphere is just, lovely. The windows left opening, wind blew on the curtains and her hair. It's just so beautiful. I didn't even notice I blushed as I cupped my own cheek. So hot damn my cheek!

And... She became my first crush <3