5

Eunjeong POV
"No one can hurt my girl"

Everyone just stand there quietly while I stare at him with mouth wide open. He pulled my arm and hugged me, "You'll be safe with me Eunjeong." I just pushed him immediately and run away to anywhere my legs bring me. "Eunjeong!", I heard Seonhwa shouted and I started to run faster, activate my sporty mode.

I need some time alone, I don't want anyone to come with me right now.

I went up to the school's rooftop. I try to breathe in and out calmly and deeply. But it doesn't seem to be working, oh no! I started to panick as my heartbeat keep beat fast and restless. I took a candy and eat it, calming down myself. I guess that works in this situation then.

I think about what happened just now, again. Is that...the Hyunjin I know in the past? He is not that aggressive in the past....

Wait, is he...trying to play my feeling?

---

"Omg Eunjeong are you okay?", Seonhwa rush to me as I came back to class. I just nodded my head and walked to my place. There, the person who saved me just now, from getting hit by the ball. And also, the person who is being a playboy towards me...

"Eunjeong, where have you been? Do you know that without you for a second I missed you already?", he said as he hold my hand. I jerked off his hand from mine, not looking at him. What is he up to?

---

Im Yeong POV
"Hey Yeong!"

I turned my back and see Eunjeong and Seonhwa waving at me. "Oh hi why are you both here, in my class?", I asked curiously.

"School ends already, so why can't we? Anyways let's walk together, to our dorm!", Eunjeong said and I nodded my head. I packed my things and grabbed my bag. We left the classroom and walked together.

On our way to dorm...

"Eunjeong!", Hyunjin stepped in front of us, blocking our way. What the- don't tell me he activated the playboy mode to her, no he can't!

"I know it's so sudden, but my heart is missing.", he said and I just rolled my eyes, knew what the next sentence will be. "Hyunjin...", Eunjeong sighed. "You stole my heart, and I'm putting you in my jail!", he said and pull her to him.

"What the actual-", Seonhwa almost give Hyunjin a taste of her fist. I hold onto her, "No Seonhwa." "Hyunjin I don't know what is your exact intention but could you please just let me go?", Eunjeong uttered the words in a cold tone. Hyunjin's eyes wide opened and he let go.

"Woah, my heart broke.", he said and now started to fake crying. "H-Hyunjin I, I think we need to talk.", Eunjeong said. Me and Seonhwa immediately look at her, she just shook her head and signal us to go first. "I'll be fine don't worry...", she replied and we just nodded our head.

"Seonhwa and I will be going then."

---

Hyunjin POV
"So what do you wanna to talk about?", I asked in a monotone. "Erm, can we talk about it in class?", she favoured and I just nodded my head. We walked into the classroom and I closed both door. "So..."

"Are you the Hwang Hyunjin I know? The Mr. Eyes Smile I know?", she asked, looking into my eyes. "N-No, I'm not.", I replied in hesitance.

"Ah okay. And one more before I go.", she continues, "Don't call me your girl, I hate people who are making me famous in school for gossipping. I just want to have normal days in school." She left.

---

I went back to my dorm and throw my bag in my room. I went to take a shower and came out wiping my hair with a towel. "Hey Hyunjin, I heard that you're hitting a girl eyy?", Han came to me and hit my shoulder slightly.

"So... Who is she?", he asked and I just shook my head. "Who told you that?", I asked him and narrowed my eyes, giving a look to him. "U-Umm, I-I...", his eyes are shaking. "You...?"

"He was somewhere near the school field when you're protecting and flirting with Eunjeong."

Me and Han look to the back and see Seungmin and Lee Know came back to the dorm.

"Nice try, I knew Eunjeong don't like you. You're embarrassed pfft!", Lee Know joked and I glared at him. "Who said that I'm embarrassed?!", I said and sit down on a sofa.

"Oohhh, Eunjeong was the lucky girl eyy? I wanna hear the story Lee Know, tell me what happened after Eunjeong ran away!", Han went to Lee Know and Seungmin sit beside me.

"Are you serious with the feelings for Eunjeong? Because if-", I cut off Seungmin. "No."

---

Seonhwa POV
"Eunjeong you came back!!!", I shouted and rush to her. She just smiled and walked to her room.

"Eunjeong how wa-", before Yeong can ask her a question she closed her door harshly causing a loud noise. "Woah, what happened to her?", she is totally shocked, so am I. I just shrugged my shoulder, "I'm not sure as well..."

---

"What?! So that's you?", I shouted as I can't believe what I heard.

Im Yeong told us what happened to her in the morning. So it's her? That unlucky girl who got hit by a basketball on head?!

"Omg it must be painful right Yeong?", I asked and checking her head to see if there's a scratch. "There's nothing there Seonhwa...", she replied as she pushed me softly. We both became silence and look at Eunjeong.

"Eunjeong!!!", we both shouted her name in the count of 3 and she got surprised. "W-What?", she become frustrated and we both laughed.

"What are you thinking?", I asked her while giving her smirky face. "Are you thinking of...", I smirked and she shook her head like crazy. "NO NO NO I SWEAR TO GOD I DON'T!!!", she denied like crazy and we both laughed.

"Then what are you thinking Eunjeong?", Im Yeong asked and we stared at her, right into her eyes. Her eyes are shaking like crazy and she finally spill the beans. "Okay fine yes I am thinking about that!", she confessed.

"I guess you still don't know yet Yeong.", she said and Im Yeong nodded her head. "So when we have PE class, we had basketball match just like your PE class. So I think someone aimed to throw a basketball on me, and just in time Hyunjin protected me, well in a weird way. He-", the exciting part comes and I'll be the one to continue then.

"A WEIRD BUT ROMANTIC WAY! HE HUGGED HER SO HE GOT HIT BY THE BASKETBALL AND HE-", I was too excited that I speak the story fluently and mouth got covered by her. "Shut up you Yoon Seonhwa!", she hissed me and gave a death glare. I gulped and she let me go.

"Anyway, he stated that no one can hurt me, and called me her girl...", she said and Yeong covered her wide-open mouth. "Omg!!! Wait, won't he be playing your feelings?", she screamed and calm down after she just figured it out what I'm worrying.

"I'm afraid he is, Eunjeong remember to avoid him as much as possible!", I reminded Eunjeong and she nodded her head. "Yeah yeah I know. So just now I had a talk with him just to ask him to stop making drama with me and to leave me alone.", she said that proudly and I ruffled her hair.

"Good job!", I praised her and Yeong gave her a hug. "Glad that you know Eunjeong, you must be careful, okay?", Yeong also complimented her. "Okay, now group hug?", Eunjeong said and we three hugged each other, into a group hug!

"Wait a second...", it seems like Eunjeong just got reminded of something. We broke the hug as soon as she ended her word. "What?", Yeong asked. "Seonhwa how do you know that he forgets me?", she asked and I panicked.

"I-I... Haha you heard it wrong I just randomly say any words haha!"

"Don't lie to me Seonhwa you know what you'll get...", she narrowed her eyes.

"Okay okay! I knew that you both were childhood friends!", I speak out the truth and Yeong shouted, "What?!"

"Yeah, me and Hyunjin are used to be childhood friends. Huhhh I don't wanna explain it anymore.", Eunjeong sighed.

Sorry Yeong and Eunjeong. I, lied to you both.