8

Eunjeong POV
I tried to climb up to the window with the boxes' help, although it's zero power. I feel so tired, am I really stuck in this place forever?

I feel so hopeless, like there's no way I can get out all by myself! I got off the ground and started to break the door with my whole body, that's the last solution I can do to break free.

"Ouch!", I hissed as I banged the door too harsh. I look at my watch, it's freaking 8am?! Damn I'm late to class, nooo! I continue bang on the door and shout out my lung, hoping just one person can heard it.

Just when I am banging with my body the door was opened?! I fall on the ground, a hand was reached out in front of me. I looked up to the person, Hwang Hyunjin.

"It's okay I can get up by myself", I said in a cold tone as I got up. "Aren't you going to thank me babe?", he asked and I slightly blushed, b-babe? I mentally slapped myself hardly, no he is up to something.

"T-Thank you...", I thanked him and wanted to walk back to class. But he hold my wrist, "Wait, you're injured so badly." I looked at him and he is scanning my whole body. The next thing I know is that he is pulling me and leading in front.

"Wait Hwang Hyunjin where are you bring me?!", I shouted as I tried to break free his hold on my wrist. He stopped his steps and I stopped as well, he turn his face to me. "You're injured like this, where do you think I'll bring you silly! Of course to the nurse office!", he said.

---

Hyunjin POV
I brought her to the nurse office, "Miss please help me check her injuries on wrist and arm.", I favoured one of the nurse and she checked on her.

"What have you done? These are all bruises, all I can tell you is to apply some medicine to the bruises and it will get well by three days.", the nurse explained and I nodded my head.

We both thanked the nurse and left the nurse office. "Thank you so much for today, Hyunjin. Please, don't tell anyone about this...", she pleaded me. I looked at her, her eyes glued on the ground, "Please..."

"Okay."

---

We walked back to the class together. As we knocked the door, everyone's attention got onto us. "Why are you both late, Mr Hwang Hyunjin and Miss Kim Eunjeong?", teacher asked us.

I looked at Eunjeong as she answered. "I was dizzy just now so Hyunjin brought me to the nurse office", what a great liar I guess she's prepared for it.

We went back to our seat and class continue. I don't know why but my eyes fixed on her, her vibes to me... Somewhat familiar.

---

"Eunjeong are you okay? I thought just now someone brought you to meet someone?", her friend went to her place and asked. I just continue doing my homework, and eavesdropping their conversation since they're stupid thinking me being so focus on homework.

"Ah, I'm okay Seonhwa. Yeah on my way back I was dizzy and I bumped into Hyunjin. He took me to the nurse office after that.", she replied. I really wanna clap my hand for her lie.

"Oh yeah Eunjeong, I tracked down the phone number already. That person is a she, from Class 2. If you're ready we can meet up with her later.", Seonhwa said and that caught my attention. Tracked down? If I'm not mistaken, is it about...

"Okay, later at rooftop I guess...", she replied.

---

Jinsoul POV
"What?! She is set free?!", I was totally shocked. How the fck does she got escaped?! "Who helped her?", I asked.