19

Jinsoul POV
"Hey Soulie... Soulie...? Jinsoul? Please stop ignoring me now. Please Jinsoul I wanna-"

I stopped walking and turned my face to him. "I am so scared Chan. I'm scared that people will saw what we did just now and tell the whole world. I'm scared that people will judge us. You, you're so perfect. I'm not a match for you, I don't want them to speak bad about you. Saying that people such perfection like you, having me as your girlfriend. I don't want people critizing me and you!", I shouted and closed my mouth when I realised what I did.

"I-I-I'm so sor-"

He hugged me. I feel so warm and secure in his embrace. "Fool, why would you worry about that? I mean, I choose you so whatever they say, still won't change the fact that I love you. Do you think I'll get affected by their words? Let them say what they want, dating publicly is better than secretly don't you think so? It's so tired to hide our relationship Soulie.", he said as we broke the hug and he hold my hands.

"It's okay Soulie, I'm not pushing you to make a choice now. Let's go grab some snack shall we? My treat!", he gave me an eye smile as I nodded my head. He holded my hand and we ran to a convenience store.

---

Eunjeong POV
"Hey I know you've wanted to join the talent show so I got you a form!", Seonhwa said handed me a paper as she sits beside me.

"Oh, you came back from the session! You did well though!", I complimented and she smiled widely. "Aww thank you so much Eunjeong! So fill the form now and let's give to teacher after school ends!!!", she said and I nodded my head. School bell rings and we sit back to our own place. Hyunjin came back and sit on his own seat as well.

We ignored each other since then.

I mean, he used to annoy me in class though. And sometimes flirting, and now just... A battle. I feel great, finally some peace time in school, but why do I have a bad feeling that something really bad will happen to me very soon?

Teacher came in and we started our lesson.

---

"Let's go now Eunjeong!"

I packed up my things and keep it all in my bag, hand holding a form readying to leave the classroom.

"Kim Eunjeong."

I stopped my step. "Yahhh don't care about him, let's go Eunjeong.", Seonhwa whined. I shook my head, "Seonhwa ah, you go first okay. No worries, I'll be fine.", I said while pushing her and close the classroom door.

"What do you wanna talk about this time Hwang Hyunjin?", I asked in a cold tone. "Who... Are you?", he said in a tone that makes me feel goosebumps. He walked closer to me and hold both side of my shoulder tightly. "W-What do you mean H-H-Hyunjin?", my voices also started to tremble. "Why... Why do you always makes me go crazy?! Why do I always think about you?! Why do I feel like you're Choi Yeona?! Who the hell are you?!", he screamed and I fall down, sat down on the floor immediately.

I covered my both ears with my hands, "Stop Hwang Hyunjin, stop..."

"No, just why... Why are you being like this?! Why are you driving me crazy?! And why do you know the nickname that Choi Yeona g-" "STOP HWANG HYUNJIN!", I shouted out of my lungs and tears burst out. I hugged my knees and buried my face into my knees, starting to sob, ugly cry.

"Kim Eunjeong I-"

"Get out...", I said in a weak tone. "Eunjeong I-", I cut him off again. "GO AWAY HWANG HYUNJIN LEAVE ME ALONE!", I shouted as I continue crying and hugged my knees even tighter. I heard the door slammed and I looked around the class. No one's here, but I feel like someone's here watching me.

I wiped my tears and carried my bad, leave the classroom and run to the safest place for me in this school, swimming pool. I went in there and see a person is there swimming, I ignored and just took a seat. "Oh Eunjeong you're here?", the coach asked me as he saw me. "Ah yeah coach...", I nodded my head. "Are you coming for practice?", I nodded my head again.

"Okay so get change now and you can practice on your own. School's swimming pool will be closed in 2 hours later so don't forget the time and being locked okay?", the coach joked and I fake chuckled a little, "Okay coach!"

I went to get changed, of course not that sexy swim suit one cause school's sponsoring every sport club student a swim suit which is totally not sexy haha. I mean school is doing what they should though.

"Oh? You looked so familiar... Ah Kim Eunjeong, right?", the person asked as I slightly nodded my head. "Ah... Hello I'm Lee Sungwoon.", he got up from the swimming pool and took the towel near him, wiping his hair. "H-Hi, nice to meet you.", I greeted. One thing I don't understand, why only girls wearing this stupid uncomfy swim suit while boys can wear only pants as their swim suit?!

I walked towards the swimming pool and started to swim freely, getting my anger and sadness off from me. I got up when I heard something and rubbed my eyes to see clearer. "Eunjeong, wanna battle?", Sungwoon said. I nodded my head, "Sure!"

I swim back to his direction and got up. I fixed my messy and wet hair, and readying for the competition.

"In 3, 2-"

"Choi Yeona!"

Everything flow back in my mind, past memories recreated in my mind. My eyes became blurry and my legs felt weak. My legs controlled me and everything went black.

---

Hyunjin POV
I went to my locker and get my swim suit. I walked to the clothes changing room near school's indoor swimming pool and get changed.

After changed, I hung a towel around my neck and went straight to the swimming pool. I saw... A girl a butterfly symbol on her neck. It's her! It's Choi Yeona! I finally found her!

"Choi Yeona!", I shouted as I slowly ran to her. But she fell into the swimming pool before I can hold her. "Yeona!!!", I run even faster and dive into the swimming pool. "Eunjeong!", the person beside her shouted and went into the swimming pool.

I was looking around to find her. Where is she? I looked beside and saw that the boy already held her and swimming back to the original place. I also got up from the swimming pool and run to her. "Yah Eunjeong! Kim Eunjeong!!!", he shouted as he leaned closer to her. "How is she?!", I asked.

"S-Sh-She is not breathing..."

I shocked, "Lemme do it.", I said and starting to perform cpr for her. After I did the compressions, I looked at her and gulped. Do I really have to give her breathing too? Okay calm down Hyunjin, you kissed her before right? Yeah you can do it Hyunjin, you can...

I gave her the first breathing.

"How is she now?!", he asked again and I just ignore him, giving the second breathing before I repreform again. "Yeona...", I continue give compressions and she started to cough out some water. "Yeona!", I cheered. She's finally okay.

"Thank god... Wait Yeona? Her name is Yeona?", the person beside asked. I looked at him, oh that another sporty king Lee Sungwoon. "I-I..."

I felt a hand covered my mouth. "Umm you don't need to know that Sungwoon. If you don't mind, let's battle next time. I'll be going... With Hyunjin then, bye!", she replied and dragged me. "Oh... Okay... Bye!", he replied.

"Kim Eunjeong... No Choi Yeona you-"

"Don't ever call me Choi Yeona, I am not Choi Yeona.", she said with a cold stare on me. "You are! You knew Mr Eyes Smile and you even have a butterfly birth mark on the neck, exactly same colour as the one Choi Yeona owns!", I argued back.

"I said, I AM NOT!", she wanna walked away but I hold on her wrist. "Let me go Hyunjin!", she shouted. I pulled her closer to me and lips on hers, holding her waist on the other hand.