29

Author POV
"Hey Eunjeong tomorrow we are going to change our seat in class already right?", Seonhwa asked Eunjeong. "Hmm yeah... It's already the end of first semester, can't believe how fast time passed...", she replied and flashed a smile.

"So how are things between you and Hyunjin? Did it go well?", Seonhwa asked out of curiosity as she sits closer to Eunjeong.

"Well..."

"Things must've intense between you two Eunjeong, am I right Seonhwa?", Yeong joined in the conversation as she wrapped her hands around the two. Seonhwa nodded her head, "Now tell us what happened between you two that day? Did you two kissed? Omg or you both already level up?!", both Seonhwa and Yeong began to shout like crazy. Eunjeong blushed like crazy, "Yah! W-We just kissed! Then how about you and Han Ms Im Yeong?!"

"Me? As usual, a kiss from him!"

Both of them heard Seonhwa sighed and looked at her. "I never knew that I would be the last to own a boyfriend. Huh... That's sad... Being single is not fun when your friends are taken...", she sighed and earned chuckles from the two. "Yah what are you two laughing?! I'm serious though!", she narrowed her eyes looking at both of them.

"U-Um nothing!" "Yeah nothing!"

"Oh? There must be something you both hide from me... Hmm, tell me! Ah... Tell me please, hmm?", she whined at both of them.

Well, it's true that there's something. Only the two of them know...

---

Flashback (Author POV)
"So... Next Monday will be the end of first semester. And that means, you all will be changing seat. And for the first semester, we allowed students to change major as well. If there's anyone who would like to change major, please meet me at the teachers office when school ends. Thank you."

"Should I change major?", the girl asked her desk mate. "For what?" "Well, I'm having a mission right now. And I have a thought that it would be easier to catch my targets if I'm in same class as my targets do.", the girl smirked. 'This is getting interesting...', she thought as a creepy smile formed.

"Change major? This will never happen to me... I would never, never ever change class when I'm already with you Eunjeong!", Seonhwa cringed onto her. "Aw. I won't change major as well, it's not easy to do that though. Plus, why would I when I already decided to major this?", Eunjeong said. "Yeong you wouldn't change as well right?", Eunjeong asked and she nodded her head. "Hmm probably not..."

"Xuan you're changing major?!", Sungwoon asked in shocked while looking at the form on his younger sister's hand. "Hmm, is that a problem?", she nodded her head. "Huhhh... You never knew how troubling is it to change major... Plus why would you change though? Is it too hard for you?", he concerned and she shook her head. "Just because.", she gave her brother a thin smile before she continues, "Because I'm interested in another major instead."

"Hey umm... Should I change major?", Lee Know asked and the other three looked at him with unbelievable eyes. "Oh! Omg did we heard it wrong, Mr Lee Minho the King of skipping class asked us opinion of him changing major!", Han shouted and Lee Know immediately shuted his mouth. "But why though?", Hyunjin asked. "W-Well... Umm... I don't know.... Haha yeah I don't know!", Lee Know panicked. "Yah there's definitely something's going on without our notice!", Seungmin exclaimed as everyone started to stare at Lee Know, waiting him to say something.

"I-I was just asking haha, don't tell me you all thought it was real?", Lee Know joked and the others just rolled their eyes. "Your joke is so bad Lee Know, when did it got into this level?", Hyunjin sighed and walked into his room. "Well since we're done here imma go meet my love now, bye!", Han cheered as he skipped out of the dorm. "Well it's just you and me now. Anything to say hmm? That's definitely not a joke...", Seungmin questioned and that caught Lee Know.

"Well, I was thinking to change to same major as Seonhwa... You see the thing is I-"

"I knew you two had a thing! Ha, I was right after all and that two fools are not giving me trusts and credits!", Seungmin said proudly and Lee Know just got dumbfounded. "I-Is it that obvious?", he asked and Seungmin nodded his head. "Of course, well at least to me it is. I'm quick-witted Mr Lee Minho don't you remember that? There's nothing you can lie to me...", he said that proudly causes Minho to face palmed himself.

"I'm changing major, to your major Innie. Tell me what's your major again?", Felix said as he took out a pen filling out the form. "What?! Really?! Omg Lixie is coming finally!", Jeongin cheered and told him the major. "Well being in Class 1 is just so stressful... Plus, I think I'm more interesting in your major though!", Felix said. "Hey umm Lixie may I ask how is Eunjeong doing in class?"

"She's doing alright. Wait omg you've been asking me this question like 3 times in a week already?! It's not like you're her guardian or what..." "Cause I am!", Jeongin shouted and covered his mouth with his hands after realising what he just said. "W-What...?!", Felix looked at him with a shocking expression. "Well... Long story... But in short, I am her brother, a long lost brother of hers. Please don't tell her yet, I think it's still not the time to let her know...", Jeongin said and Felix nodded his head as promise.

---

Hyunjin POV
My phone rang. I took my phone out of the pocket and check the message delivered.

Unknown number
Hello Hwang Hyunjin

Me
Do I know you?
Who are you?
And how did you got my phone number?

Unknown number
Well that's not the point, its not important after all...
There's something more important than this right now...

Me
What do you mean?
If you're not going to tell me who you are I'm blocking you right away.

Unknown number
Block me if you dare Hwang Hyunjin.
I'll ruin Kim Eunjeong's school life immediately, oh I mean her whole life.

Me
What do you want from her?!
Come to me instead!!!
Don't you dare lay a finger on her or else you're dead!

Unknown number
Oh come on!
You're scared already?
Pfft this game is just getting started.
Plus why are you being so protective to Kim Eunjeong?
I thought you were just playing her feelings after all?

Me
I'm scared, ha! You're funny, I guess you're the one who is scared right?
Why am I being protective to Eunjeong? Because she doesn't deserve the hurt.
If you have any hates on me just come to me. Don't tryna revenge on someone innocent!

Unknown number
Well sure I guess...
But I can't guarantee if I won't hurt Kim Eunjeong...

Me
If you do, you'll taste my fist.
No matter who you are, ill find you for sure! Wait till you see.

Unknown number
Well you no need to waste your time to do research on me. We will be meeting tomorrow anyway.
Meet me at the school garden tomorrow 7.30am.
If you're late, she will get detention.

I clenched my fist as I looked at the messages. Whoever you are, I'll make you pay if you touch my girl.

---

Well hi omg I haven't been update for days! Guess what I just got a new idea for a new story. Might write it after this one, or gonna rewrite Magic School!