6

*Trigger Warning! Mention of death.
*Not appropriate for underage children (12+)
*Consists of bad words :)

Jinsoul POV
"Soul, have you heard about this?", a person tapped my shoulder and I turn to her.

"What's this?", I asked as she handed her phone to me. I read what's on the screen and I got shocked.

"Ah... So there is another enemy for me to clear? Sure then..."

Kim Eunjeong

---

Eunjeong POV
I woke up due to the notifications that kept ringing. I forgotten to mute my phone omg! Anyway I checked the time on my phone, 3.00am. I checked the notification and, oh no...

Someone must've recorded the scene and posted it. Now what, I'm famous. Thanks to him...

School Breaking News!
Hwang Hyunjin from freshman year Class 1 claimed Kim Eunjeong from freshman year Class 1 as his girl!

*Video*

There are thousands of comment. I opened and take a look at some of it, and trust me I regretted it all...

Comment ( 2,458)
- What the f*ck that b*tch steal my idol?!

- This girl doesn't even like him at all she does not deserve Hyunjin!

- She is so ugly she does not even half nice visual as Hyunjin!

- Hwang Hyunjin he what?!

- Omg what the- I'm outta here

- Go die Kim Eunjeong

- She does not deserve to live for pushing Hyunjin away

I hold my hand into a fist and tears start to burst out. I buried my face into my own pillow and screamed.

"Why, is it that hard to live a normal and peaceful life?! I never wanted to end up being like this! I thought that I was strong enough to endure those hate from others. I hate my life."

---

Seonhwa POV
"Hey Eunjeong, wake up now. Eunjeong?", I went to her room and try to wake her up. It's 7am now, our class starts at 7.45am.

"Eunjeong? It's 7am now...", I continue shaking her arms. "Go away Seonhwa, I don't want to wake up.", she said sleepily and throw a pillow.

Im Yeong also come in her room. "Is she okay?", she asked me and I shook my head. She picked up the pillow on the ground and put on the bed. We both take chairs inside her room, placing on the side of her bed and sat down.

"Eunjeong, what happened? Are you okay?", I asked and she shook her head. She lifted up her head and look at us, omg her eyes look so swallowed and her face is so puffy!

"Omg Eunjeong why are you like this?! What happened Eunjeong please tell us!!!", Yeong worried as she cupped Eunjeong's face. "Phone... School page...", she said as she hiccuped. "Wait I'll bring you a cup of water!", Yeong said and went out of her room.

I took out my phone and checked on the school page. WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK IS HAPPENING?!

School Breaking News!
Hwang Hyunjin from freshman year Class 1 claimed Kim Eunjeong from freshman year Class 1 as his girl!

*Video*

I grinded my teeth. Who the hell did this to her?! I look at her with a worrying face and just in time Yeong brought her a cup of water. "Thanks", Eunjeong thanked as she take a slip of the water. "Lemme see.", Yeong took my phone and also read it.