32

Author POV
"What if I tell you I am?"

He just stand still, "W-What... What do you mean by that Seonhwa?"

"I said that, I am avoiding you! So please don't let me see you again! Leave me alone, do your own things and don't ever bug in my business Lee Minho!"

He immediately back hug her as she starting to walk away. "Seonhwa... Don't leave me, I can't ignore you. I can't stand you avoiding me every time I see you. I don't want you to leave me, I can't let you leave me. I-I like you Yoon Seonhwa!", he confessed.

Her heart beating so fast like crazy, 'H-He... Likes me as well?'

"Minho let me go..."

"No I don't want to..."

"Minho... Please, let me go..."

'I cannot be with you... I...like you too Minho. But I can't accept you, Lee Minho please stop making my heart beats so fast.'

She break the hug and immediately run away.

"S-Seonhwa!"

He sighed and left.

Seonhwa ran to the girls toilet and washed her face. 'Yah Yoon Seonhwa don't you ever accept his confession. You cannot be with him, remember that!'

---

Hyunjin got a message, from Yoona.

Bitch
Hey Hwang Hyunjin later ill come to your dorm at 5pm, is that okay?

Me
What do you want from me this time?!

Bitch
Yah Yah Yah!
If you don't wanna be kind with me, I'll immediately get her.
So, 5pm at your dorm, okay?

Me
If you touch her ill kill you.

Bitch
Well that's the spirit Hyunjin.
See you then.

Me
Geez🙄

He rolled his eyes. "Yah don't tell me she asked you to do something again!", Seungmin said as he sees Hyunjin's reaction. "Well, that's a yes... She's coming to our dorm by 5pm."

"WHAT?!", Han and Lee Know exclaimed as they both walked to Hyunjin. "What did she wanna do this time?!", Han asked and Hyunjin shook his head. "I don't know... But I bet that won't be a good thing.", he replied. "Should we do something?", Seungmin asked. Hyunjin nodded his head, "I think we should do something..."

"Maybe we should lock her in one of our room and get her spill the bean?", Lee Know suggested.

He got a hit on his head softly by Han "Yah Han Jisung!" "This ain't working she dares to keep quiet and we won't even get sleep!", Han said. "Pfft.", Lee Know scoffed. "Maybe we can try to seduce her to let her tell the person who's behind these all?", Han suggested and Hyunjin immediately hit him softly.

"Yah Han Jisung I will never do this!"

"Whatever..."

"How about let's record this meeting? And every other meeting? Then we will analyse everything and try to find the culprit behind this?", Seungmin suggested and the three of them nodded their head in sync. "Hmm this sounds okay... But I don't think we can find the culprit just like this...", Lee Know said and Han nodded his head. "I think we will record and maybe I'll try to, s-s-seduce her for sometimes...", Hyunjin gulped.

"Well Hyunjin, you worked hard. We will help you no matter what.", Seungmin said.

"Let's get into work then!", Han said.

---

Flashback
"Don't call me please omg..."

"Hello", Seonhwa accept the call.

"Seonhwa ah...", her mother said in the phone. "Listen to me this time please..."

"Starting from the day of what you did to me and brother, I already not listen to you and dad."

"Seonhwa... You got misunderstood everything.", her dad snatched the phone away from her mother and talked to his daughter on the phone. "D-Dad... Don't try to defend your wife I already knew what happened back then...", she said.

"No, for real. Actually, Jeonghan's illness cannot be cured. That time...his asthma suddenly attacks him back... We cannot do anything already, Seonhwa..."

"Don't lie to me, what do you mean cancer? He looked so healthy, he was still being active and participate every sport. How can someone so young gets asthma?! Don't lie so obvious dad! Do you think I'm a fool?!", she shouted. She couldn't believe what she heard.

"Well it's up to you to believe or not... Anyway I already planned, you'll have to come back to Busan in the end of the week no matter what. I don't care what are your excuses.", her dad said strictly. She clenched her fist tightly.

"Then... Why did you ask me to leave? Why did you both leave me?", she asked.

"We admit, we shouldn't have lied to you about Jeonghan's death. We left you because we don't have enough money to raise you, that time your father have a serious illness and need a large amount of money for the operation. Seonhwa ah I-", she cut off her mother.

"So... Are you saying that you and dad left me because of that?! I hate you so much! I hate you both so much! Don't ever call me again!", Seonhwa immediately hung up the call.

'I will never ever fly to Busan for them!', she thought. And just in time Lee Know appeared.

End of Flashback!

---

"Hey Eunjeong and Yeong. I'm going out somewhere, no need to worry about my dinner I'll eat at outside and come back as soon as possible. Bye!", Seonhwa bit goodbye to the two of them and left the dorm.

On her way heading out of the school, someone accidentally bumped into her. "Ah!"

"I'm sorry...", she apologised as she picked up the things fell on the ground and handed to the person. "A-Aren't you..."

"No I'm not!"

"O-Oh okay..."

The person immediately walked away. "Phew thank God she doesn't recognise me...", Han sighed in relief. He is heading to Yeong's dorm, giving a little surprise for her.

She just shook her head, 'I guess it's not then...', and walked out of the school. She's heading to meet Jeonghan.

---

"Brother... I'm back here... Dad told me that you got asthma, is that real? They're lying right? You always do sports, and you're still fine. So how can you got asthma and still do sports right? Please tell me that they are lying to me just for me to go back to Busan...", she said as she flipped the coin. If the head of the coin faces up, that means yes. And if the opposite, it means no.

The head of the coin faces up...

"Yah Yoon Jeonghan! How can you still do sports when you got asthma?! Why are you risking your own life?! Yoon Jeonghan ah I'm younger than you but you're more of a fool than me! How could you always call me stupid when you're stupider than me?!", she cried out.

"How could you do this to me?! Why...why did you do this to me... Why...", she sobbed even harder thinking how she misunderstood her parents for years. But she still hates them, despite the reason they left her.

"T-Then, what should I do? Brother..."