18

Author POV
"Everyone's here?", the president asked and everyone nodded their head. "Wait lemme take attendance and we will start do our work okay?", he said. After attendance taken, they started to discuss the work to do.

"Sooo... Anyone is good at cleanup?", Chan asked and no one replied so he continue, "We need two students to clean up everyday, after school." Still filled with silence, "Umm I'll do...", Jinsoul volunteered as she raised up her hand. "Okay good anyone else?", he asked and everyone shook their head. "Then I guess I'll be doing clean up then...", he chuckled a little before proceeding the discussion. "Okay we will need two pairs of people that prepares morning session and lunch session. So one will be doing the reading and another one prepare script. Anyone?"

Jaehyun and Jaehwa raised their hands at the same time. They looked at each others, eyeing each other like rivals do. "Okay I guess you both will be working together for morning session, no fight or else you both will be kicked out okay?", Chan said and give them a smile. The twins stares at each other before they agreed. "Another pair for lunch session?", Chan asked.

"I guess it's me then.", Sungwoon said as he volunteered. "Okay nice, one more person?", Seonhwa raised her hand. "Okay so you both, Sungwoon and Seonhwa will do for lunch session while the Yoo twins do for morning session. Any disastifaction?", they shook their head.

"And now we left Jeongin, Felix, Hwajin and Seungmin. Two of you will choose story while the other two will control the broadcast system."

"Hwajin and Felix are you both okay to do the broadcast system?", Chan asked, looking at both of them. They nodded their head in unison, "Okay so Jeongin and Seungmin will choose stories, you both will run the broadcast team school page okay?", the both of them agreed. "Any more question or objection?"

"Okay then, get to work! Today's script will be only reading some announcement for the activities held and maybe song suggestion. I've prepared for today's script so don't worry, Hwajin I knew you can run the system so teach Felix okay? Seungmin and Jeongin you both can start to make a post accepting the stories."

---

The morning session starts with Jaehyun's reading.

"Goodmorning to fellow students and teachers. Today I'll be reading and informing you all about the February's special month activities. As you all already heard from the principal, there will be activities related to love relationship and also to those single people as well. So the first activity, you all already knew it, which is from us. The broadcast team school page is officially opened, so send a DM to us about the story you've wanted to share. Maybe it's a love letter to your crush or your partner, or maybe words for someone, just send to us! Your message will be anonymous so please don't worry about getting exposed by us. Before we go to the next activity, lemme have a water break okay. So may I present you this song, Day6's song, Days Gone By!"

He immediately took a big gulp of his water after Hwajin turn off his microphone volume and started playing the song. Jaehwa which is inside with Jaehyun, started to speak up. "Hey Jaehyun since when you become hilarious?", he looked at his sister. "What do you mean?", he asked. "People in the school page posting that your 'speech' is quite interesting and funny, especially the water break part. I can't believe they laughed at such a small thing.", his sister tsked at those comments on the school page.

"Do you wanna try reading the next one? The song is going to end very soon Hwa.", he offered and his sister looked at him with sparkling eyes. "Omg Hyun really? Thank you brother!", she's finally calling Jaehyun brother for the first time ever. Jaehyun just smiled as they exchanged their seat and getting ready. "Ready in ten seconds.", Felix from outside there giving signal to them. They both nodded their head, "Fighting Hwa."