7

Hyunjin POV
"I have just done as what you ordered...", I just nodded my head and signalled her an 'Ok' sign.

"Okay, then you're back from this school. If you tell anyone about this, you're fully dead!", I warned her before she go. "Yes sir!", she replied and left the room.

I said that I just play her feelings, but why do I feel hurt for doing this to her?

---

I walked into the class and see everyone busy gossiping about the latest post. Ahh I guess it went viral now, how great...

I saw the seat beside me is vacant, ah I guess she's gonna be absent today. And my guiltiness grows even bigger and deeper inside my heart, what's wrong with me?

I take my book and went for music class.

---

Recess time now.

"Hey Hyunjin!", I turned to the back and see Seung coming to me and sit beside me. "Where is Minho and Han?", I asked and he shrugged his shoulder. "I'm not sure as well... Anyway...", Seung said in a weird tone.

"Hmm?", "Are you the one who posted it?" My eyes are wide opened. "Then I guess it's you... Why would you be so cruel to girls? I mean it's not only the fact that you played their feelings, but you now also ruining someone's life you know?!", he scolded me in a low volume.

"Because..."

---

Eunjeong POV
"Ah I'm fine... How was class just now Seonhwa?", she called me when they're having recess time haha.

"Just now class was kinda suck without you, but you won't believe this. Seungmin sang in front of everyone, and his vocal is totally another level! I can't believe you missed it omggg!!!", she exclaimed. I just chuckled.

"Ohhh~ is that so Seonhwa? Oh yeah, why did you call me in the first place?", I asked her. "Oh, we have a great news to tell you!", she said happily and I got confused, "We?"

"Yeah, me and Im Yeong!"

"Ohhh, she's beside you now?", I asked and she replied "hmm". "Eunjeong are you resting well?", Yeong asked me. "Hmm yeah I am, I felt better after a small rest...", I said and she reassured.

"Oh yeah, we wanted to tell you that-", before Yeong can tell me the school bell rang. "Oof I guess someone have to go now...", I whispered into the phone and they both sighed. "We will be going now, tell you later Eunjeong! Byeee!", they hung up.

I stared at the ceiling hanging a fan spinning. When will this drama over? Will there be a new drama coming after this one? All I want is a peaceful day, please...

---

"So... What do you both wanted to tell me?", I asked them out of curiousity. "We wanted to tell you that, we got the phone number who send the news and video to the person who runs the school page to post it!", they said. They cracked a big smile and jumping like crazy.

"Ahhh... Really?", I said tiredly. "Yeah we did, wait you aren't happy, why?", Yeong discovered the tone I used to replied just now.

"It's just, I don't want to cause new drama in my life. I just want peaceful days.", I replied and sighed. "We can tell the person who did that to stop causing drama to you right?", Seonhwa tried to comfort me and I just nodded my head.

Maybe she's right. Drama will stop, by this way I guess... "Wait how will you know who that phone number belongs to?", I asked. I looked at both of them, they also looked at me. The dorm is filled with silence, no sound no noise at all.

"Oh yeah, I can do it!", Seonhwa said and we both look at her. "How?", me and Yeong asked in unison. We looked at each other and chuckled at the same time.

"I have my own way...", Seonhwa replied.

---

Jinsoul POV
"Do I really have to do this?", he asked me and I nodded my head. "Why yes, you have to. You said that you'll help me to do this right? You can't foul me ya know, senior?", I replied and he nodded his head in hesitant. "Okay..."

"Wait can you just text me what I have to do? I don't think I can remember by tomorrow.", he favoured and I just look at him unbelievably. "What the, okay fine just because you're my senior!", I said and I narrowed my eyes looking at him.

"Okay sent!", I said and he left.

Me
What you have to do for me :D
Tricked Eunjeong to come to the old library.

Chan Senior
Yes Soullie!

---

Eunjeong POV
I walked into the class with Seonhwa today. I still feel some glares on me, but I ignore it anyway.

I went to my seat. Just then a guy came into the class. "Umm is Kim Eunjeong here?", the guy asked. I gulped and raised up my hand, "I-I am..." "Can you please follow me, someone wants to meet you.", he said and I nodded my head. I stood up and wanted to go with him, but Seonhwa hold my wrist.

"How about I go with you Eunjeong?", she offered and I rejected her. "I'll be fine.", I replied her with a smile and left with that guy.

"Umm may I ask who are we meeting?", I asked him politely. What his answer is, "You'll know later when you arrive there." I just nodded my head and continue following him.

"Umm where are we?", I asked as he brought me to a weird place, it looks old. "Sorry", is all he said. He pushes me into the room and closed the door. "Hey, what the-, open up!!!", I shouted as I bang the door. I heard the door is being locked and that's when I figured it out what's happening. I'm stuck...

"Hello Kim Eunjeong welcome to level 1. If you can pass this, I guess you'll be meeting me in level 2 then.", a girl speak up. "Hey, who are you?! Open the door!!!", I continue shouted and banging the door harshly. "You'll know who am I only if you passed level 1. Anyway, if you're unlucky, you'll be stuck at here for at least a day. Good luck! Bye bye~", she said and left I guess.

"Hey, hey!!! Open the door!!! Anyone here?!", I kept banging the door and got injured. "Ah!", I hissed in pain. I looked around the room to see if I can escape this room, there is a broom and some boxes, a window up up there. Ah, the window!!!

I tried to stack those boxes into a staircase and climb to the top, so that I can reach the window and escape through it. But those boxes are no help at all, the moment I stepped on the boxes it all squished. I left out a sigh. I tried using the broom in the room and bang the door.

I don't know how much lock they have, the broom is broke before I can successfully break the door. Guess I'm unlucky. I look at the window again, maybe I can break the window first only try to escape through it right? I use the broken broom, aiming the window and throw it. The window breaks.

Now there's one problem here... How do I climb that high and escape this room?

---

Hyunjin POV
I put my bag on my seat and see her bag is on her desk, but where's she?

I looked around to find her, but she's not around the class. I walked out and try to find her in each class. And I overheard something.

"Great job, now let's see how long can she be so lucky...", a girl smirked and the guy beside him spoke as well. "But is it actually good that we locked her at the old library?"

Oh, old library! That's where she may be right now, if they are the one related to Eunjeong's lost. Wait! Why am I worrying?!