27

Author POV
"Psst Im Yeong, here!", Han whispered on the back door of the classroom. School ends now and they decided to go for a date with school outfit leaving bags on their own dorm.

She looked at Han and faster her speed, "Wait I'm almost done packing my bag! And...... Done!", she zipped her bag and carried it, stood up and walked to Han. "Hey there bae!", he greeted her as she waved at him cutely. She blushed so hard and slightly hit his arm, "Yah why this clingy?" He hissed in pain. "Okay let's put our bag first, meet in our secret place.", he winked and they both went to put their bags.

"Yeong shall we e-"

"No thanks Seonhwa you may eat with Eunjeong today I have something important to do!", she rushed in her room, putting her bag and left the dorm quickly. "W-Wait! Yah! Im Yeong! Ugh fine...", she sighed. She looked at Eunjeong's room and ran in, "Eunjeong I only have you as my lunch buddy please eat with me huh?", she clinging onto Eunjeong's arm and pouted. "No I'm on diet!", Eunjeong rejected her without any hesitation.

"What do you mean you're on diet? You're literally slimmer than me Kim Eunjeong!!!", she whined like a baby when sees their favourite toy on the store. "I'm not hungry Seonhwa...", she replied and continue, "Imma shower now bye Seonhwa, eat well okay?"

"Kim Eunjeong!!!", she shouted as Eunjeong immediately took her clothes and towel, walked to the bathroom and locked the door. She sighed again, "Guess it's really only me now..."

While in Han's dorm...

"Hey guys I won't be eating here enjoy your food then!", Han shouted as he's ready to leave the dorm. "What?! Where are you going Han!", Lee Know shouted while rushing to Han and cling onto him. "Hey I don't know you're so clingy too!", Han joked. "And now, let me go ugh...", he continues. "You're not telling, I'm not letting.", Lee Know said and winked at the quokka boy.

"Okay okay I'll tell!", Lee Know's eyes shines.

"I'm going to... Meet the teacher, maths teacher!", Han said and Lee Know immediately let him go. "Yicks do not ever mention Maths in front of me now go faster!", Lee Know pushed him out of the dorm and closed the door. 'I knew this will work for sure!', Han thought as he chuckled and ran to where he should be.

---

"Where do you want to go?", he asked her as they're walking on the street with holding hands.

"I don't know... Maybe let's eat something first? I'm craving for some cupcakes now!", she said and he nodded his head. "Hmm sure let's go.", he pulled her to Jeongli Café.

"Hello what would you like to order?", the cashier asked. "Umm three strawberry cupcakes please! And...", she placed her order and looked at Han. "Oh, a cheesecake and one ice Americano as well. Thank you.", he ordered. "That will be 44,500won. Your order will be ready when we call your number, please wait for a while.", the cashier said as he handed the number to both of them. "Thank you.", Yeong said as the both of them left to take a seat.

---

"Yah Yang Jeongin do I really have to wear like this?", Seungmin asked as he looked at himself on the mirror. "Yes you have to! Because you're coming with me!", Jeongin replied. "It looks great on you though, do you not like it Min?", he questioned the puppy-like boy. "U-Uh no. I like it but-"

"Then let's go! It's almost time now!", Jeongin rushed and pushed Seungmin out of the dorm. 'I should've just say no, no matter what...', Seungmin thought as he starting to regret what he decided.

Arrived on the blind date spot...

Jeongin contacted with the girl 'he' is meeting. "Oh I'm already on my way!", she replied. "Ah... Okay then contact this number when you arrived, I'll send you the number then.", Jeongin said and she agreed with it. He hung up on the phone call and looked at Seungmin who's currently inside of the café, with a creepy smile. 'Seungmin ah Seungmin, thank me later...'

He walked in and went to Seungmin, "H-Hey Seungmin umm, I have something urgent to do right now... Umm... Can you meet her instead? She will call you when she arrived okay? Okay deal I'll treat you snacks so don't reject, okay bye!", Jeongin rushed out of the café. "W-What, wait Yang Jeongin!", Seungmin shouted and wanted to stop him. He has many question to ask now, how did she get the phone number, who is the girl, what should he do during blind date...

"Yang Jeongin... You'll be broke when I meet you tomorrow.", he sighed.
His phone rang. He took his phone out of his pocket and checked, unknown number. 'Maybe it's her...', he thought as he picked up the phone. "Umm hello, I'm already here. Can you wave your hand for a while so I can go to you? So sorry for the inconvenience...", she said. "O-Oh its okay...", he replied and do as she said.

"O-Oh okay I saw you...", she hung up and walked to him. That's when she knew, this is a stupid plan by her brother. "X-Xuan?", Seungmin stood up as he can't believe the girl he's having the blind date with.

"K-Kim Seungmin..."

"Y-You..."

"Sorry I recognised the wrong person...", she immediately apologised and ran away. "Wait!", he shouted as he hold her wrist. She stopped walking, "I said. I'm sorry for mistaken you as a-", she got cut off by Seungmin. "You called me just now. Its you.", he said and she frozed. "Seungmin, I don't wanna meet you. Please... Let me go.", she said in a cold tone. He was shocked by her sudden tone and got his hands off her wrist.

She finally turned her face to him, "Let's not meet again Kim Seungmin.", she took a cap out of her bag and put on her head as she walked away.

"Lee Yixuan!", he followed her and called out her name. "Kim Seungmin... We have nothing t-", she said as she turned to him again.

"You're so selfish. Why did you leave me! You never tell me the truth, you're lying all the time. I also have the rights to know the truth you know?! We promised to help each other when we're in need. But you never let me help you, do you know how hurt was I when u said to break up?! And when I was told that you were pretending with the boy, I almost punch him because he agreed to do this?! Why... How can you be so selfish and selfless... You always helped me but I never helped you, I trusted you so much but you didn't trust me at all.", he shouted out of his lung. The feelings that he bottled up for years, it's finally released.

"Tell me, why did you treat me like this. What did I do wrong. Please... I begged you Xuan...", he started sobbing. A tear came out of her eyes as well, she immediate wiped it and looked at Seungmin. "I hate you! I never liked you! Now are you satisfied with your answer?! Leave me alone!", she said without any hesitance and walked away in a fast pace.

'I'll never put you in danger, Kim Seungmin.'

---

"Number 440!", the cashier called out. "I'll go get it.", Yeong said as she stood up and walked to the cashier. She received the food and thanked him. "Oh my god the cupcakes looks so gorgeous today!", she exclaimed as she starting to take pictures. "But you're prettier...", Han said as his all eyes on his girlfriend. She eye contacted with him and blushed, "E-Eat up you quokka!", she pushed the plate of cheesecake to him and he chuckled at her cuteness.