10k special #1

Author POV
"can't you tell me where are we already~?", yeona whined to the boy as he still has her blindfolded.

"no yeona, we are almost there okay~", hyunjin replied as he held her hands and guided her to walk, "be careful"

"AH OMG I FELT SOMETHING ON MY FEET!!!", she shouted. "WHAT WHERE WHO WHEN WHY HOW?", he threw the 5w1h thing as he got panicked. she took her chance to take off the cloth from her eyes, unblindfolding herself and threw the cloth straight onto hyunjin's face.

"whoa omg!!! it's the beachhhhhh!!!", she cheered in happiness as she jumped happily. hyunjin was upset as he took the cloth off from his face, but his expression got lifted as soon as he sees her happy face. he shook his head and got up with another plan immediately as he took a breath quickly and calm himself down.

"choi yeona! i told you that i will take off the blindfold for you when we arrived right?!", he crossed his arms as his lips formed into a pout.

"what~ are you angry that i tricked you huh?", she teased him as he rolled his eyes. "no! not even a bit!", he turned to the other side. "ahhh hyunjin~ let's go to the sea hmm~", she clinged onto his arm as she tried to pull him but failed.

"hyunjinnnnnn"

"no!", he replied firmly, not looking at the girl.

"pweaseeeeee"

"no!", he replied shortly again.

"oh gosh hwang hyunjin what do i do with you", she mumbled before placing a kiss on his cheek. "enough?", her face popped up in front of him as she showed her puppy eyes.

"no!", he turned his face to the side.

'oh you're so doomed hwang hyunjin', she cursed in her heart before she crushed her lips on his lips and shared a kiss. hyunjin took the chance to capture her tongue as he is kissing her hungrily.

"aish gross!", she jokingly pushed him away as soon as he got her tongue. "let's go now!", he pulled her as they run towards the sea.

"hey look yeona there's a hot air balloon there!", he pointed on the right side as she turned her head to the direction. "where? where?!"

he carried her and ran nearer to the sea while she started to scream, "HWANG HYUNJINNN" laughters from him can be heard as the sea water reached their feet. she ran to the sand again as she took his sandals while wearing hers. "the person who got up to the top first will be treated for dinner!", she shouted happily before running.

"YAH CHOI YEONA!!!", he shouted as he ran barefooted to catch up with her. she got the last laugh, we can say.

-

"clingy boy you are!", yeong complained when the movie finished. they're in han's dorm, watching a movie together as a date. "that doesn't change how cheesy you are to me too! cheesier than my cheesecake, gosh!", he stuck out his tongue as he hug her tighter.

"ahhh let me go i have to pee~", she pouted. "fine!", han said as he let her go. she ran out of his sight immediately. he lied down on the sofa as he closed his eyes for a short rest.

the lights were suddenly off as he heard yeong screaming. he opened his eyes to see darkness as he tried to search for his phone but nowhere to be found. "yeong are you okay? yeong???"

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to jisung, happy birthday to you", she walked out carefully with his favourite cheesecake and a lightened up candle. "omg", he is touched, looking at his favourite person with his favourite cake listening to his favourite voice singing for him.

"what are you waiting for? make a wish!", she hurried him as her hands got sore. he chuckled and made his wish as he blew out the candle. she put down the cake and clapped her hands as she went to on the electricity. "yayyyyy my quokka is finally 20~", she cheered.

he pulled her into his embrace, "thank you so much yeong. i love you so much" they broke the hug, "then do you love me more than cheesecake?", she asked.

"uhh..."

"yah!!!", she pouted and he chuckled. "of course i do~"

"what did you wish for?", she asked. "i thought wishes are not meant to be told", he said as he stuck out his tongue and cut the cheesecake. "hmph fine!", she pouted again. "have a cheesecake", he handed her a small plate of cheesecake as they started to eat the cake.

he suddenly closed the gap between the both of them, capturing her lips. she was shocked by his sudden move but kisses him back as both of them enjoying the moment.

"my wish came true", he smiled like an idiot.

"why would you wish for something lame? you should've wish for more!", she said and covered her mouth right after. "do you mean... you want more?", he smirked. "n-no! i-i want to eat more cheesecake!", she argued as she picked up her plate of cheesecake.

he pulled her into a kiss again as he put down her cheesecake and held her hands, intertwined them instead.

---
hello hehe thank you for 10k read on this book. i seriously never predicted this would happen but omg thank you so much!
and HYUNJIN ATRIST OF THE MONTH YASSSS UWU IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM AND EXCITED WOOHOOOOO XHBWBSNXBSJSBNZBDJSBSNS