36

Author POV
"Yeona..."

"Hmm?", she looked at Jeongin. They're sitting on a bench under a big tree.

He asked, "How's school...with your identity back?" She just smiled and looked at the front, "Well... Yoona already transferred, I feel more freely being myself. Hyunjin has been overprotective with me, and yeah. Oh, Changbin also stopped annoying me, I wonder why hmm..."

"He got a girlfriend...", he replied and she looked at him shockly. "What? Really?!", he nodded his head. "Well... I'm kinda glad."

"Yeona ah... There's something I've been wanting to tell you...", he looked at her as well. "Hmm?"

"I am your brother."

Only silence can be heard. "W-What...?"

"You have the butterfly mark right? I do, too.", he said as he showed his butterfly birthmark on his lower neck near his back shoulder. "Woah... Ours one are just the same!", she exclaimed. "Yeah, my mum, I mean our mum, told me that my younger sister has this mark too. And I happened to found out that you do too...", he cleared his throat.

"What... I don't get it Jeongin."

"My mum, is your father's ex. They divorced one year after she gave birth to us. She then dead because she had cancer... And he found dead before her because he got into an accident. So the person who took care of you, is my aunt all along. She knew this happened yet she didn't tell you... "

---

"Yoon Seonhwa! Are you going to hide from me forever?!"

Lee Know held her wrist as she was trying to run away from him again. She's struggling with his strong grip, "Yah Lee Minho let me go!"

"Not until you tell me!"

"Fine! Yes! I want to avoid you for my whole life! Why?! Because I hate myself for liking you! I need to go to my parents place soon and won't be meeting you for months, yet I fell in love with you! I love you so much and I wanted to tell, but I can't because I'm going to be apart with you soon! I don't want you t-"

He shut her mouth with a long kiss.

"Lee Minho..."

"I love you too, you fool! I knew that you will leave, and I'll wait for you Seonhwa. Let's at least go for a date, before you go back..."

---

"Yeong have something to tell me?", Han questioned as he looked at Seungmin confusely. Seungmin nodded his head.

"Then why isn't she coming here and tell me?", he asked and Seungmin shrugged. "Well anyways she asked you to go meet her at the secret place. Don't ask me where cause I don't know."

"Hmm.", Han nodded his head and walked to the place. The secret place, the place where he got her first kiss.

"Yeong? Im Yeong? It's me Han...", he walked into the room only seeing darkness. He looked around, there's no one? Is Seungmin pranking him again? He facepalm himself, ugh don't tell me it's really Kim Seungmin new style of prank.

The lights suddenly switched on.

Han got startled as he saw what's in front of him, a pretty girl with his favourite food, cheesecake. His eyes became sparkling, "Woah..."

"Happy 1 Month Anniversary with me Quokka boy!", she cheered as she smiled happily. She got happy as soon as she sees his reaction on her surprise. She put the cake on the table and went to hug Han.

"I love you so much Yeong."

"Me too."

"So tell me, who told you that cheesecake is my favourite?", Han asked as they broke the hug. He looked into her eyes and thought, 'It's like my world is healed when looking into your eyes'

"Of course Lee Minho tell me!", she replied. "Now, is there a gift for me?", she pouted.

"Nope!"

"Hmph!", she crossed her arms.

"Ah I'm just kidding~ Don't be angry here you go!", he pecked her cheek.

"Let's eat the cake now!" "Yessss!"

---

"Yeona..."

She turned her head to Hyunjin.

"Why did you change your name to Kim Eunjeong?"

She chuckled, "It's a long story Hyunjin..." She took a deep breathe and started her story.

"It all starts when Yoona asked Changbin to annoy and bully me. I never knew that Changbin was forced to do so. Until few days ago I heard that Changbin was not the one who starts everything, it's Yoona. She had a crush on you, but she saw that me and you always hang out. She was jealous, and started to attack me when you were gone. Well, I thought if I change my identity and everything they won't recognise me. But, wrong. Seo Changbin managed to find me here, so as Yoona. I think that Yoona was the one who knew first and told Changbin. I feel so bad for Changbin..."

"You endured so much Yeona.", he hugged her tightly. "I will always be with you Yeona. I love you so much, I'll be always here for you."

---

"Hey Xuan look!", Seungmin said as he pointed on the sky. "What?", she turned her head to the direction he pointed.

He left a kiss on her cheek and run.

"Yah Kim Seungmin! Stop pranking me yah come back!!! Don't run away or else if I caught you, you're dead!!!", she shouted as she started to chase him.

"I'm not afraid of you!", Seungmin joked as he run faster.

The two of them chasing each other while laughing. What a beautiful scene...

- End of School Life -

Hey readers!
Thank you for keep reading this story even though I don't really upload for some times.
I appreciate every one of you who always show support on my account and stories.
Thank you so much!
Sign off,
Author nim!