35

Author POV
"I am Choi Yeona, uncle."

The whole room fall into silence.

Hyunjin just stand there, blindfolded. 'C-Choi... Yeona? It's really her...?', he thought as a tear came out of his eyes. Yoona trembled. "Y-You... Impossible! You must be a liar! You can't be Choi Yeona! No!!!", she screamed.

Principal pulled his daughter beside him, "Lee Yoona!"

"You must think that... Choi Yeona already leave this country and study in elsewhere right? You're wrong Lee Yoona, I've changed my identity and continue living. Although those scars are still with me, I'm trying to survive as a new person. Everyday having that scar with me is a nightmare, no matter where I go, what I'm doing, the scar will always come back to me. I can never escape this, only if I face it. Lee Yoona, you lose. Just tell your father what you did in the past...", Yeona said while looking at Yoona.

"W-What?! Lee Yoona you-"

"It's not my fault! It's her fault!!! She is the one who make me become like this! If it's not because of her, I won't get worse grades! If I never meet her, you won't become so strict to me! Because of her!!! It's all because of her!!! I did nothing wrong!! I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!", she burst out those tears. Covering her face with her own hands, she sat down on the floor, sobbing hardly.

"I..."

While Hyunjin's dad just stare at Yeona blankly. 'T-This can't be true...', he thought.

"Yeona...", Hyunjin called out her name. "Hmm?", she replied. "It's really you? You, Kim Eunjeong, is really Choi Yeona?", she nodded her head. He immediately hugged her tightly, "I missed you so much..."

She also hugged him back, in hesitant. "I-I missed you too Hyunjin... I'm sorry, for not telling you, for denying that I am."

Jeongin saw everything, he is still there. He just left, proudly and light hearted. 'Things are finally ending, well except for me and her...' While Seonhwa just stand there and smiled, she felt proud that Eunjeong finally accept herself as Choi Yeona.

Lee Know, the mischievous one. He walked to Seonhwa quietly and held her hand. She turned her head to him with a serious glare and mouthed him with 'What are you doing?' He whispered into her ear, "Holding your hand because scared you might be alone..."

She slightly blushed as she felt his breathing, gently.

"Well I guess the situation outside there is settled.", Seungmin clarify as they only heard silent. "Yeah... I guess, the mess are finally ending...", Xuan replied and smiled to Seungmin.

"Hey Seungmin."

"Hmm?"

"W-Wanna go on a date...with me...this weekend?", she asked with eyes looking down on the ground. Seungmin immediately held her hands, "Of course! Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know... Anywhere I guess. As long as I get to be with you...", she finally made eye contact with him, smiled happily again.

"Have I ever tell you how pretty you are whenever you look at me?", Seungmin said as he ruffled her hair. "I love you crazy."

---

"Hey Wonyeong!"

She turned her head and see Changbin. "Ah why are you bugging on me everyday?!", she complained.

"Well because you're my honey, I'm your Seo ChangBEE.", he said as he gave a bouquet of sunflower. She got startled, "W-What..."

"I'm tired to stay on this relationship with you. I like you, Park Wonyeong. Will you be my sunflower?", he confessed. She looked around, thank God there's no one here. "I..."

"You don't need to reply right away. It's okay, I will give you some time. I-I just want you to know my feelings toward you. But, I won't let you go even if you decline my confess!"

"Changbin I-"

"Hush... Don't say no... I can't take that... Please say y-"

"I like you too, Seo Changbin."

---

"Hey Yeona.", Jeongin called as she turned her head to him.

"Oh Jeongin!!!", she waved at Jeongin as she ran to him happily. She wanted to hug him and so as Jeongin, but Hyunjin held her wrist and stopped her. "Hey! You're not allowed to hug with other boys except me got it?", Hyunjin nagged.

"Are you... Jealous, Hwang Hyunjin?", she teased him. "N-No I'm not!", he replied. "Yah yah stop showing off you two lovey dovey. Hey Hyunjin may I have some alone time with Yeona for a while?", Jeongin asked. "Alone...time?", Hyunjin specified. "Yes... Wait... Don't tell me you think that I'm stealing her away from you right? Yah Hwang Hyunjin am I that person to you?!", Jeongin slightly hit Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Fine... Come back faster before I track you both down!", Hyunjin said.

---

Han went back to his home today.

"Han ah!", both of his parents stood up as they saw him coming back home early. "M-Mum... D-Dad..."

Everyday starting that time, they hace been trying to talk to Han. Han usually just ignore them and went to his room, locking himself when there's nothing important to do. Whenever it's time to eat, he will came to downstairs, take the food and went to his room back to enjoy.

"Jisung ah... Can you, listen to us once? We want to explain to you...", his dad asked.

"Fine...", he replied.

His mother smiled. "Jisung ah, sit here...", she said as she patted on the seat beside her. Han just nodded his head and sit beside her.

"It's not what you heard. We didn't mean to left you alone and have fun by ourselves. Actually... Your mother and I have been trying to repay the money we owe. We were scared that this incident will infect you, so we have to leave you with grandma and grandpa. I hope you can forgive us...", his dad spoke.

"Then why did you both lied to grandma and grandpa?", he asked.

"It was because... They would sell their own things and give us their savings if they know... We don't want them to give us the only thing they have...", his mother said. "A-Ah... I need some time... Sorry."

"It's okay Jisung. We will wait for you."