21

Author POV
"The last story for today's morning session.", Jaehwa take a deep breath and started reading.

"Hello, before I knew who I actually like, I was attracted to only visual. I was a bad person who hurt others just to capture that person's heart. But when he came and confessed to me, I realised that my heart was never on the other's hand. I was so sorry that I bullied her just for her to stop being so close with that person. I wanna apologise for being harsh, I'm sorry, Kim Eunjeong."

"Okay that's all for our stories picking for morning session. Still want to submit stories? It's not too late so don't forget to send one before it's too late okay? Thank you!"

Eunjeong, who is mentioned, is now being stared by countless eyes. She felt extremely uncomfortable with those stares from others, her memories suddenly started attacking her. Everything that happened in the past kept flashing on her mind, and her head started to ache. She hissed in pain and caught her deskmate's attention. "Eunjeong... Are you okay? Kim Eun-", she fainted and fall onto the ground.

"Kim Eunjeong!!!", Hyunjin shouted as he immediately got up from his seat and went to her. "Yah Kim Eunjeong!", he shouted as he tapped her shoulder with strength. Everyone started to gossip and the classroom is filled with noise around. He placed a finger near her nose, "She's not breathing!"

"Bring me AED pad, now! And also call the nurse in the nurse office please, faster, now!!!"

"Kim Eunjeong...", a tear falled down as he started to perform cpr on her. "Kim Eunjeong?! Omg is she okay? What happened?", teacher also came in and saw the situation. "She fainted and have no breathing.", someone explained to the teacher. Just in time, Seonhwa came with AED pad and the nurses also came.

"Hyunjin, AED pad!", she handed him the AED pad and he opened the box. "Leave this to me.", a nurse came beside him and take the box away. "Okay.", he said and back off. The nurse placed a finger near her nose again, still no breathing. "Look away everyone!!!", the nurse said as she started to unbutton her t-shirt. "Oh! She's breathing!", the nurse said and quickly button back before others can see.

Hyunjin immediately carried her to the nurse office, while the nurse put back the AED pad and closed the box. "Okay everything is fine now, please reassured...", the nurse said before she leave. "Okay thank you...", the teacher thanked and she left.

---

"Kim Eunjeong... I don't care if you're Kim Eunjeong or Choi Yeona, but I know that I've feelings for you already, please wake up now. Please, Eunjeong... I'm sorry, I'll never play your feelings again, I was sorry for doing it, I'm sorry, please...", Hyunjin cried as he sees Eunjeong lying down on the bed, still closing her eyes and breathing weakly.

He think back what the nurse said.

"The reason of her fainting is still unknown, so we're uncertain how to treat her. All we can do now is give her rest, hope that she will wake up..."

"Eunjeong... What's on your mind...?", he spoke softly as he hold onto her hand with his both hands. He intertwined his fingers, "Eunjeong ah... I was such a fool. I thought every girl who have surname as Kim are as bad as my so-called mother. But you're the only exception, and you're the one making me feel happy. Just whenever I see you, a smile will formed on my face. Sometimes when I play with your feeling, I feel so sorry and guilty. And whenever I kissed you, I craved for more. Haha, how funny, and I hurted my own crush. I deceived myself just to not feel sorry for my father. But what I got? More hurt for myself... I love you Eunjeong, wake up now, please..."

He got up and left the nurse office.

---

"Nurse! Is she okay?", Yeong and Seonhwa ran in the nurse office on recess time. The nurse nodded her head, "But we don't know what's the cause of her fainting so we can't treat her for now, so all we can do now is giving her rest time. Hope she will be alright..."