9

Flashback 1 (Author POV)
"Dad!", Hyunjin went to his father and hugged.

"Hey my boi, what's the matter?", his dad asked. "School teacher says that everyone needs a family picture for project, where is it dad?", Hyunjin pouted.

He was only 8 years old. Without his mother...

"Aww Hyunnie we don't have a family picture. But we can take one now if you want!", dad said and ruffled his son's head.

"Nope! I want a family picture that includes me, daddy and mummy!", he whined and showed puppy eyes to his dad.

"Hyunjin ah, do you wanna hear a story from daddy?", the little boy nodded his head. "Sit down Hyunjin.", his father ordered.

"You must've wondered why your mum is not with you today, right?"

He nodded his head.

"It is because that, your mother left us alone. She went with another guy..."

Hyunjin widen his mouth.

"Daddy then why mummy went with another guy?", Hyunjin asked while tilting his head to the left.

"B-Because that guy is better than your daddy me.", his dad replied him and Hyunjin patted his father's back. His father was surprised by his action.

"Don't be sad daddy! Hyunjin won't leave you like mummy did! She is bad! Humph!", he stomped his leg and crossed his arm. He earned a chuckle from his father.

"That's my boi. Okay go to sleep now okay, tomorrow we will take picture!", his dad put him into the bed. "Goodnight Hyunnie!", his father said. "Goodnight!"

"I will revenge for you daddy! Kim Yuna, and to whoever girl that surname is Kim!", Hyunjin thought.

---

Flashback 2 (Seungmin POV)
"Why would you be so cruel to girls? I mean it's not only the fact that you played their feelings, but you now also ruining someone's life you know?!", I scolded Hyunjin in a low volume.

"Because..."

I frowned as I heard his answer.

"Because my mother has a surname, Kim. She betrayed my father and left us alone. So I insisted that I'll revenge on any girls whose surname is Kim."

"O-Oh. I-I am sorry that you have to recall your bad memories...", I apologized. "It's okay Seung.", he said and left.

I feel kinda bad...

---

Flashback 3 (Author POV)
"Hwang Hyunjin!!!"

"Choi Yeona!!!"

They ran toward each other and hugged. "My father is bringing me to Seoul. We may not meet for long time in the future Yeona!", Hyunjin pouted, making a sad face.

Yeona held Hyunjin's hands and swung it to the side. "Do you really have to leave?", she whined and the boy nodded his head.

"Ah! How about let's make a deal?"

"Hmm? What deal?", the girl asked.

"Let's met when we are 18 years old, in Jeongli University! My father is a teacher there!", Hyunjin said and she nodded her head.

"Yes! Let's meet there. Pinky promise Hyun?"

"Pinky promise, Yeo"

---

Back to Reality (Jeongin POV)
It's recess time now.

I looked around the class, there's no one I knew. I upside down my smile.

"Wanna sit with me today for school lunch?"

My sad face brighten into a smile again as I heard it. I looked up and see Seungmin. "Yesss...", I exclaimed and we went to the cafeteria together.

"This is Hwang Hyunjin, Lee Minho and Han Jisung.", Seungmin introduced his friends sitting same table as him, to me. "Hiiiiiii what's your name?", the quokka looked, Han Jisung asked.

"Oh hi! I am Yang Jeongin!", I introduced myself with a big big smile.

"Let's eat now!"

While we were eating, "Baby Eunjeong!!! Are you okay now?" I heard the name and looked up to Hyunjin. He is holding a girl's hand, wait Kim Eunjeong's?

"Eunjeong?", I said as I look at her. "Omg Jeongin you're here! Why you didn't tell me about it?!", she exclaimed and jerked off her hand from Hyunjin. She walked to me, "Welcome! Which class are you now?"

"I'm in class 2.", I replied and caused her to awe, "Aw, I see. No wonder I didn't see you nearby." "Hey Eunjeong. There are other person here!", Seungmin said and caused her to look at him. "Oh hi Seungmin, hi Jisung and Minho!!", she greeted.

"Eunjeong, by any chance Hyunjin is your boyfriend?", I asked and she chocked on her own saliva. "What?! NOOOO! He is not!", she shouted. "Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah", from Minho.

"I'm leaving, almost forgot that someone else is waiting me. Bye Jeongin, if anyone here bully you tell me, I'll kick their ass!", I chuckled and bit her goodbye.

---

Hyunjin POV
School finally ended...

I went to the rooftop and get some fresh air. I'm so sick of the deskmate who sits beside me, another one for me to revenge on.

I missed Choi Yeona, where the hell is she?! She promised me that she will study here! Maybe...she forgot already? I sighed and look at the sky, trying to remember our past.

Those time when we go to playground together.

Those time when I teach her to play basketball and swimming.

Those time when we just fooled around when our parents come.

I missed those time, "Choi Yeona! You promised me that we will meet here! Why did you break the promise?!", I shouted and left.

---

"Oh hi babe what are you doing here? Waiting for me?", I asked seducely as I walked closer to her. "No, Hyunjin, we need to talk.", she said in a serious tone. Okay I guess it's not time for that.

"So what do you wanna talk about?", I asked her.

"Are you the one who's behind that post?", she questioned me as she showed the news that was trending. "Smart.", I smirked. She widen her mouth, "What... It's really you who behind all these?"

"I hate you, Hwang Hyunjin."

---

Eunjeong POV
My mind kept playing the memories when me and Hyunjin in this school.

Who changed him to this? He is not like this before! Who the heck...make him change to a new person?!

My phone vibrates on the floor. I picked up the phone and check the message.

Unknown number
So, you passed level 1?
Great, level 2 is coming very soon to you, just wait and see.

I rolled my eyes and blocked the phone number. It's that person, again. If I really meet her I'll just kick her ass and punch in her face for sure!!!

"Hey Eunjeong, do you remember that tomorrow is the Student First Year Celebration?", Im Yeong asked as she walked into my room. "Ah, hi Yeong. Wait, already?", I was shocked and check on my phone calendar.

Ah right, tomorrow, 17th.