31

Author POV
"Excuse me student..."

"Hmm, are you calling me Miss?", Yeong pointing at herself as she asked. They both nodded their head and she walked to them. "Is there anything Miss and Mr?", she asked politely.

"Umm do you know Han Jisung?", the man asked and she nodded her head hesitantly. 'Han? Are they his parents?', she thought. "Ah... May I know which class is he in?", the woman asked. She got confused, "Who are you two? How did you know him and why are you asking for his class?"

"Oh... We are his parents, we just came back from overseas and we didn't get to contact him.", the woman said. "Oh... Ah sorry for the misunderstand. Han is in C-"

"Im Yeong!"

She turned her head and see Han running towards her quickly.

"Oh Han! Your parents are asking me y-", he cut her off. "Let's go!", he pulled her hands and they ran away. While his parents just standing still seeing them ran away. "I guess he isn't ready to meet both of us... Yet...", his father broke the silence. "What should we do honey...", his mother sobbed as she hugged him. "It's okay... Let's give him a little time. Let's go home first...", he said and she nodded her head.

---

"Ouch! Han Jisung! That was your parents right? Why are you pulling my hand and running away?!", she shouted.

He stopped running and let her wrist go. "Sorry..."

"Why are you like this? Why are we running away from your parents?", she asked as she panted. "Don't ever mention about them in front of me.", he said in a cold tone. That's when she knows that he's really angry. She soften down her tone to prevent a fight between them.

"Okay I won't... But can you tell me what happened? I wanna help you...", she said. He shook his head, "You can't help me... No one can help me..." "Why? Aren't we a couple? Shouldn't we help each other? You always asked me to tell my problem to you so you can help. But when you have your problems? Are you throwing me alone or did you never see me as your girl?", she got upset. "That's not it I-"

"Then tell me! Don't leave me like that, I hate when people are not doing as they said!"

He sighed, "Okay... But promise me, you won't leave me after what I told you okay?" She nodded her head while holding his both hands, "Why would I? I would never leave you my quokka." He brought her to sit down on a bench.

He took a deep breath, "The truth is that... I got abandoned by my parents when I was young. And my grandparents are the one who took care of me all those years... I hated them so much, like why did they leave me? Did I do something wrong? Or they just left me for their own happiness? When people asked about my parents, my blood will be boiled and my anger will exploded. I don't want people to even talk about my parents, I hate them."

"... You won't leave me because of that, right?", a tear came off from his eyes.

"Silly quokka, why would I?", she reached her finger out and wiped his tear away. "I love you so much, do you think I'll give up on you because of this? No! I love you Han Jisung, never think about me leaving you okay!", she said. He pushed his lips on hers and smiled in the kiss.

'My secret exposed...'

---

"What are you doing Seo Changbin?", Wonyeong said as he blocked her way to the class.

"Well it's really been a while since I've talked to you hmm? I missed you so much...", he said and she rolled her eyes. "Well if that's the case, I don't miss you. Now go away before I run out of my patience.", she said with a thin smile. "And..? What will you do if you run out of your patience?", he smirked.

She kicked his leg and he squat down, "Ouch!"

"Okay bye."

She walked away.

"Wait! Park Wonyeong! I- Huhh... Ouch that's so pain...", he sighed.

'One day I'll prove you my feelings for sure, just you wait.'

---

"What are you thinking hmm?", Lee Know walked to Seungmin and placed a book in front of him. "Your textbook.", he handed Seungmin. "Ah.. Thank you.", Seungmin just accepted the book. "Well now your desk mate is not here... How's she? Is she nice? Hmm? This is the first time you're having a girl as desk mate tho!", Lee Know asked.

"Hmm I don't know..."

"What? What are you talking about?", he got confused.

"Well... Remember my ex girlfriend?", Lee Know nodded his head. "Wait! Don't tell me, she's the one!", he shouted and the whole class looked at both of them. "Yah Lee Minho don't shout out! Sorry...", Seungmin apologised and everyone continue doing their own work.

"Yah is she really your ex?!", Lee Know whispered and Seungmin nodded his head.

"OMG."

"Yeah... I can't believe I'm meeting her again...", Seungmin sighed. "Yah here she comes. Well good luck to you imma go back to my seat now, bye bye!", Lee Know rushed to his seat as soon as he sees Xuan came back from the cafeteria.

"H-Hi."

She just faked a smile to him and the atmosphere became awkward.

"I" "I" The both of them said at the same time.

"A-Ah you can say it first...", Seungmin said and she nodded her head. "I just wanna tell you that, let's pretend to not know each other before...", she looked at him. "Ah... O-Okay...", he said in hesitant. "What did you wanna say just now?", she asked and he shook his head. "Ah... Its nothing hehe."

'I wanted to tell you that if I can meet up with you on this weekend...'

---

"So... Are you saying that you and dad left me because of that?! I hate you so much! I hate you both so much! Don't ever call me again!", Seonhwa immediately hung up the call.

"Are you okay?", Lee Know showed up. He overheard the conversation of Seonhwa on her phone. "A-Ah Lee Know... I-I'm okay.", she said and starting to walk away. He hold her by her wrist, "Yah why are you rushing? Are you avoiding me huh?"

"What if I tell you I am?"