14

Changbin POV
"Let her go Seo Changbin!"

I turned my head to the person, Hwang Hyunjin. Why out of everyone, the one who ruin my fun must be him?!

"What if I don't?", I smirked as I raised her right hand and pinned it on the wall as well. "H-Hwang H-H-Hyunjin, s-s-save m-me...", her voice is totally shaking.

"Haha Seo Changbin you're so funny. Always bully people, don't you have anything to do?", he scoffed. "Oh yeah, lemme tell you one thing, if you touch my girl you'll get this from me", he said and punched me on my face. I let her hands go as I covered the injury with my hand while another placed on the wall beside me. She ran to Hyunjin.

"How dare you punch me...", I hissed as I ready to hit with with anything near me. He was looking at her and concerning her. Just in time for my revenge. I went to him and throw the thing on his, no her head. She turned Hyunjin around before he can get hit.

So that means I hit the things on her...

"Yah Kim Eunjeong!", he shouted as she fell down on the floor. "Seo Changbin you're doomed...", he cursed as he carried her and went out of the room. Well, now I cannot get my revenge nor the fun.

It's okay, we will have a lot of time in the future...

---

Hyunjin POV
I carried her to the nurse office, no the nurse office can't help. I took a cab to the nearest hospital. "Eunjeong please be okay..."

After arrived I paid the driver and got off the car, ran into the hospital. "Doctor, nurse!!! Anyone? Please help here!!!", I shouted along the way to the counter. Two nurses came to me immediately, "What happened here?"

"She got hit by something and fainted, please help...", I said, 100% panicking.

"Okay leave her to us now...", a doctor came with a hospital bed. I gently put her down on the bed and they pushed her away from me. I looked at the blood stains on my hand and my shirt.

Why...do I feel somewhat familiar...?

---

"Doctor is she okay?", I asked as the doctor and the two nurses came out from her ward. "Yes she is alright now, she just need some rest...", the doctor said and I finally reassured.

I went into the ward, she is sleeping soundly. I walked to her bed, pulled a chair and sat down. I hold her hand, "Fool, why do you got hurt instead of me... Do you think I'll like you huh? No I won't! I'll still hate you no matter what!"

A tear escaped from her eyes. I widen my eyes, did she heard what I said?! She started to mumbling something. "Go away... G-G-Go away..."

I let go of her hand as I realised, is she asking to me to get lost? "No... Don't leave... I'm scared...", I guess someone's talking in their dream... "Okay, I won't leave.", I said as I chuckled a little bit. Admit that she's kinda cute just like this, I hold back her hand.

Suddenly she hold my hand very tight, "Help me... Help me..."

I was shocked by her words and actions. Is she having nightmare? I let go of her hands, "Yah Kim Eunjeong wake up..." I started to shake her shoulder, and her frightened face is slightly gone. I guess her nightmare is over then. I look at the time on my phone, 7:30pm.

---

Eunjeong POV
I opened my eyes and saw unfamiliar scene. What the... Where am I? I sit up and look at the place I am now. Hospital... I turn to my side as I feel something furry on my hand, Hwang Hyunjin.