26

Author POV
"Hyunjin. Hyunjin... Hyunjin? HWANG HYUNJIN!"

Hyunjin finally responded to Lee Know, "H-Huh? What's the matter Minho?" Minho jumped onto his bed as he moved closer to Hyunjin, who kept staring on his phone. "What are you doing huh?", he asked our of curiosity while trying to peek his phone but Hyunjin turned off the phone immediately.

"N-Nothing! I mean, I'm chatting with someone, haha yeah someone!", he replied, hand starting to sweat. "Hmm... Weird... You must be...", Lee Know stated as Hyunjin became nervous. "You must be telling someone that I will skip tomorrow's maths class right? Geez Hwang Hyunjin!", he slightly hit Hyunjin's shoulder and he hissed in pain. "Yah Lee Minho... H-How can you be so smart huh?", he sighed.

"Well then I won't skip class, thanks to you Hwang Hyunjin", Minho left his room. He reassured and continue chatting on his phone.

Babe
You hung up my phone? :(

Me
Lee Know just came into my room
If he heard that he's gonna tell the whole world
Plus I know you're not ready for exposing it...

Babe
Awe. Hwang Hyunjin...

Me
I missed you

Babe
W-What it's been only 3 hours...

Me
Hey no kidding though! I really missed you...
And I'm craving for your kisses now

Babe
What the- okay I'm off

Me
WAIT!!!

Babe
Hmm?

Me
Don't ever think about leaving me okay? I'll never ever let you go again Eunjeong.

Babe
Mhm...
I love you Hyunjin.

Me
Love you too
XOXO

Babe
Geez so cringy
Go sleep now Hyunjin!
Sweet dreams...

Babe
Okay good night then!

He smiled like a fool, 'I will never ever let you go', he thought and off the lights, went to sleep.

---

"Bro! Do I really have to go?!"

Sungwoon standing there just smirked to his sister, "Why that's a yes!" He chuckled as he sees his sisters reaction, and stopped when she stares at him with the scary glare. "I'm not going."

"What?! No~ You have to go! You said that if you lose the game you'll go! How can you be like this!", he crossed his arm. "B-But you never said this is what my penalty will be!!! T-That- I'm not ready for a new one bro...", she half pouted half whined to her brother as she walked to him.

"Please~ Or we can play... Another game! Yes let's play another game, last game! If I lose I'll go okay?", Xuan begged and her brother finally gave in after 3 minutes. "Okay... Deal?", "Deal!"

After the game...

"How could this be?! This is the best game I played at! How could you beat me Lee Sungwoon!!!", she sighed. "Well I guess you'll have to go then, today 12pm at the Jeongli Café. Get ready now then its already 10.30am. If you're late then you'll know the scarier penalty...", he give her a smirky face before he walked out of her room. She finally started to get ready, she went to take a bath and put on daily makeup. She wore a white t-shirt with some cute design and a long black pants.