25

Author POV
"Yah what are you doing?!", Wonyeong hissed Changbin as he suddenly pull her on her wrist. Changbin pulled her and hold onto her, "Be careful!"

Books fell off the ground.

"I-", she blushed a little as her face pulled closer to him. She only knew what happened when she heard books falling down. "Yah I don't know cold Queen can also become hot!", he teased her as he looked into her eyes. She immediately avoided the eye contact and pushed him away harshly.

"Y-You.. Shut up Seo Changbin!", she looked on the books on the ground and started to pick up those books. Changbin joined him picking the book, "I-It's okay, I can do it by myself.", she said as she took all the book from him and put it back on the rack. She walked away from the library, leaving him alone.

"Hey where you going?", he shouted and ran to her. "So what do you want to do now?", he asked as he walked beside her. "What do we have to do in this event? Finding the stupid book.", she replied with an annoyed tone. "Ah so you also hate being here? Great, I have an idea. Follow me!", Changbin exclaimed. He held her wrist and started to run, "Seo Changbin! What are you doing!"

"Shh... Lower your voice, we are leaving here!"

---

"What a boring place you chose to run away from the event...", she sighed as she rolled her eyes. She can't believe what she saw, a convenience store, but she actually felt relaxed. "Oh really? Then let's go to the other place.", he said as he walked a few steps away. "Changbin! I-I'm going in, y-you leave then!", she said and walked in the mart. He just shook his head and followed her as well.

"Choose what you want then, I'm paying.", he said and just go to grab some beverage. "W-Wait!", she shouted and he looked at her. "T-Thank you.", a smile formed on his face as he heard what she said.

"Hey that two person are from our school as well, hide!", Chan said as he pointed on Changbin and Wonyeong who's walking near the store. Jinsoul got pulled by him, hiding under the table. "Yah they're here so it means they're same as us!", she whispered and he nodded his head as agreement. "Hmm, makes sense though.", he said. The store door bell rang as they stepped inside.

Chan immediately pecked her lips before he got up and continue enjoy his ramen. She blushed and touched her lips, 'Omg...' She immediately shook her head and got up as well. "Chan you're so bad.", she pouted and he chuckled. "Not as bad as you though.", he exclaimed, sticking out his tongue. She just crossed her arms.

"What did you got Wonyeong?", Changbin asked as he walked to her in front of the counter, readying to pay and eat. "Coffee.", she said emotionless as she showed him the coffee on her hand. "Boring...", he sighed and put his snacks on the counter.

The cashier scanned the products. "That would costs 20,000 won." Changbin paid and took the things, leaving with Wonyeong to find another place to eat. "Let's just go back to canteen and enjoy our food I guess...", he said and she ignored him.

"Phew thank God they can't recognize us!", Chan sighed in relief. "Now should we eat faster and return to school?", his girlfriend asked. "Oh yeah, sure sure.", he nodded his head and slurped the noddle.

---

"Hey umm Hyunjin..."

"Hmm?"

"Why do you like me?"

He looked at her immediately, her face hanging a thin smile while looking at him.

"I mean... You used to hate me, like you played with my feelings, acting like you like me and y-"

Hyunjin cut her off with a peck on her lips. She immediately looked away while Hyunjin sit closer to her and his face got closer to hers. He can feel her breathing so as she. He looked at her with his lovely eyes and give her eyes smile while tilting his head to a side. She slightly turned her head and meet his face, "H-Hyunjin I..."

"You're cute. Don't talk about that again okay, or else I'll do the same or maybe more than that.", he whispered into her ears and she blushed. "Y-You dare Hwang Hyunjin!", she stood up and walking towards another bench opposite him and sat down.

"Ahh Eunjeong why are you doing this to me? I don't wanna to be apart with you from now on.", he whined while walking to her and cling onto her arm. "Hyunjin ah listen.", he sat down beside her and hold onto her hands.

"I still can't fully trust you, but I really like you. So if you're here to play my feelings, please leave me Hyunjin. I don't wanna get hurt anymore, I had that all enough... But if you really like me, and what you said were serious, please promise that you won't hurt my feelings... Okay?", she started to sob.

"Eunjeong, you can trust me, I really like you, I love you. I won't hurt you again anymore okay, I regretted for what I did to you so let me love you for the rest of your life. Okay Eunjeong you can trust on me. Just cry out as much as you want, you're safe with me...", he pulled her into his embrace and patted her head to comfort her. She sobbed even harder, she never thought that she actually fall in love with him. She thought that it's the worst decision to love him.

"I love you Eunjeong, I will protect you forever..."

---

They both are walking towards the school hall, it's time to gather back.

"Yah Seonhwa why are you distancing yourself from me?", Lee Know asked as he walked closer to her. "I-I When did I?!", her eyes are scanning around. He just scoffed and ruffled her hair, "Faster then I'm going first!" He ran away and she just standing still, "What the... Yah Lee Minho wait for me!!!"

"Okay so everyone's here now? I will announce the winner in 1 minute!", principal announced. Everyone looks excited but disappointed as well.

"So the winner is... Every single one of you who participated in this event today! I want to say that, yes the books for the treasure hunt were fake, the most important is that y'all get yourself a better relationship, and maybe somebody already become couple already, am I right?", principal said and everyone started to make some noise. "Okay now chill students... I wanna congrats for those who just became couple and those who got better relationship, but for those who broke up or gain nothing... I guess sorry not sorry!", everyone clapped as principal bowed and dismissed everyone.

"Hey Yeong let's go out for a date hm?", Han asked and she looked at him immediately. "D-Date?", she asked. "Hmm yeah!", he showed her his puppy eyes and cling onto her. "Let's go hmm?", he pouted.

"Y-Yes... Sure!"

"Hey isn't that Seungmin?", Sungwoon asked as he saw his younger sister came back with a boy. "N-No its not!", Xuan replied nervously. "Eyy stop pretending! He is in broadcast team too okay? I know him so just stop deceiving me.", he patted his sister's shoulder. "Huhh fine you got me bro... But don't misunderstand! I really didn't talk to him, he didn't even saw me!", she defending herself as she knew what her brother is thinking.

"Really?", her brother raised his eyebrow. "Really! I swear!"

"Hey Seungmin? Do you wanna go on a blind date tomorrow?", Jeongin asked Seungmin while looking at him with sparkling eyes. He is up to something... "No thanks Innie.", he replied with a mundane vibe and cold tone. "Ah why~ Go with me hmm? I'm nervous, please accompany with me hmm? Seungmin?", he whined to his best friend. Seungmin sighed and nodded his head, "You win Yang Jeongin."

Jeongin cheered, "Yay!"

His plan is working.