24

Author POV
"Han! Should we go find the book separately?", Yeong asked. Both of them were excited of this event, they don't know what will they get if they win the event. Plus, the book that they needed to search, is so attractive to her. "Hmm maybe... But you okay with it?", he concerned.

"I guess I'm fine with it Ji."

"Okay then, let's search in classes. You will search in first floor while I'll go to second floor. If anything happens remember to contact me immediately okay?", Han said as he give a her a kiss on her forehead before going to upstairs. Yeong blushed a little and bit goodbye to him cutely.

A smirk appeared on the face of the leader. "You're doomed..."

Yeong started to walk in a classroom and searching for the book. She kept looking around as she feel something is going on behind her back, while searching for the book. A loud thump of the door suddenly heard. She turned her back and met the three girls. "Oh you three?", she scoffed.

"Well well guess who's here huh?", the leader of the gang started to speak.

"Yeah... How dare you steal Han from us huh?", the second girl also started to smirk. "Well I guess you both are a couple. Do you wanna know something about Han?", the third girl said. Yeong just rolled her eyes, "Y'all have no partner, it's not my fault. Plus, what do you have about Han that I don't know?", she questioned. A chuckled came out from the third girl. The others just looked at her, they're thinking what is she laughing for.

"Don't you know that his parents scolded him because they knew that their son is dating?", the girl said and Yeong widen her eyes, "W-What..."

"He even got a slap by his father. Ask him if you want!", the second girl continued. "So I guess you both are not meant to be... You made him miserable till this stage, tsk tsk tsk what a loser.", the leader finally speak again. "This girl needs some lesson, don't ya think so?", the second girl said as the other two agreed with her. They three walked closer to Yeong and surrounded her. "W-What do you three want?"

"Don't you understand basic English? We want to teach you a lesson haha.", the third girl said. The leader walked to Yeong and raised her hand up as she's ready to give her slap.

Han ran in to the classroom as he kicked the door resulting them to freeze on their move. "What the hell are you three doing?!", Han shouted as he went to Yeong and pulled her behind him. "W-We..."

"Get out! I'll submit your name to the principal if you lay a finger on her!", he became furious now. The three of them immediately ran away. He turned his face and meet her's teary face. She started to sob.

"You're okay now... I'm here now don't worry...", he comforted her as he pulled her into his embrace and patted her back softly. She sniffed and immediately broke the hug. "H-Han ah...", she said as she's still sobbing.

"Hmm?"

"Are you getting slapped by your parents because we are dating?", she asked and he widen his eyes. "Who the hell told you that?! They would never slap me for that, they will be happy for me if they knew it. They told you that?!", Han exclaimed and she nodded her head. "You little silly, don't believe what they said, they just want you and me to break up. I love you and my parents will.", he replied ruffling her hair.

"Let's go now hmm? We're doing this together instead, I don't want you to get hurt.", he said, intertwined his hand with hers. She nodded her head and wiped the tears away, put a smile and they both go together.

Sorry Im Yeong, a secret is a secret, it has to be kept.

---

"Hey umm... I have something to tell her, Jeongin can you give us some time?", Hyunjin walked to them and said. Jeongin just stay silent while looking at Eunjeong, "S-Sorry Hyunjin, we have nothing to talk. Leave me alone please.", she said and quickly held Jeongin's hand. "Should we go now?", she asked while looking at Jeongin as he nodded his head.

"Please, just one minute, one minute.", Hyunjin hold her wrist. She looked at him and sighed, "Okay..." She turned to Jeongin, "You can go first, I'll text you to meet you up." Jeongin nodded his head hesitantly and left. It's now only Hyunjin and Eunjeong, at the school garden.

"What do you want to say Hyunjin?", Eunjeong asked in a cold tone. She doesn't wanna involve with Hyunjin anymore, but don't know why her heart kept saying yes just now when Hyunjin wanted to talk to her.

"Eunjeong ah, I-I like you!", Hyunjin confessed. She widen her eyes not believing what he said. He took a deep breath and continue his confession, "It's true. I like you, like for real. I like you so much that I love you. Everytime when I see you around, you make me feel butterfly in my stomach. I feel like I'm in cloud 9 whenever you're with me. Eunjeong, I like you. I mean it, so much, like so so much... Eunjeong I-"

"The person you like is Choi Yeona, not me. I'm not her, so stop this all. I don't wanna hear you confessing to someone else, in front of me.", she said in a monotone as she walked away. He ran to her, pulling her wrist and immediately crushed his lips on hers. Eunjeong widen her eyes, 'why do I feel so weird... Like, I'm happy?', she thought.

He kisses her passionately, one hand holding on her wrist while another on her waist. She felt happiness as she started to close her eyes, enjoying the kiss while kisses him back. He smiled in the kiss. They both broke the kiss to catch up for some air. Hyunjin kept smiling like an idiot, while Eunjeong just realised what she did and cupped her cheek with her both small hands.

"Eunjeong..."

"Yes, I-I like you too..."

---

"Oh so she's the target I have to clear? And he is the one I have to hook up with? Pfft, easy peasy. Leave it to me then.", she smirked as she took out the photos and double check the targets again.

---

Jeongin looked at his wristwatch, its been 10 minutes and, where is Eunjeong?!

By the time he got a call from Eunjeong, he immediately picked up the call. "Hey Eunjeong, is everything alright?", he concerned. "Hmm yeah, Jeongin ah... Go without me, I need some alone time now...", she said. He felt something weird, "Ooh... Hyunjin didn't bully you right?", he asked and she chuckled. "Haha, nooo.", and that she hung up the phone.

He sighed, hoping that everything is really alright.

---

"Channie"

"Hmm? What's the matter Soulie?", he asked softly as he stopped walking and looked at her.

"Should we just run away instead of participating?", she asked as he can see sparkles in her eyes.

"Haha sure Soulie, anything for you.", he chuckled a little as she jumped and cheered. 'What a cutie', he thought. "Yay yay yay Channie let's go now!", she exclaimed as she grabbed his wrist and they ran out of the school.

"Woah I can't believe you'll run to here though!", Chan said as he looked around where they were now. "Of course! This is the place I come whenever I feel overwhelm!", she said with a gummy smile. "Let's buy something and eat! And then we will go back haha!", she continue said as she walked to grab some food. "Hmm sure.", he agreed and went to take a look at the snack in the convenience store.

---
Hey umm y'all must've wait for long already right? Hehe I've been busy and unwell these few days! Please bare with me, and thank you for always reading my book uwu!