3

Im Yeong POV
"Woah what's that smell?", I woke up as I smell something nice. I walked toward the kitchen and saw Seonhwa cooking.

"Ouh you woke up already? Good morning Yeong!", she greeted me as she turn her head to me. "Ah, good morning Seonhwa! What are you cooking?", I ask out of curiosity and take a look at the frying pan.

"Cooking breakfast for my roommates! You like toasted bread with egg?", she asked and I nodded my head like crazy. "YESSS!", I said excitedly and she chuckled. "Ohh yea can you help me wake Eunjeong up? I think she will be late for school if we don't wake her up now.", she favoured me and I give her an 'Ok' sign.

I walked to Eunjeong's room and start to wake her up. "Eunjeong... Eunjeong...", I called her name as I shake her arm to the left and right. "Hmm...?", she responded sleepily as she start to rub her eyes. "It's 6.45am now and we have school you know...", I said and she sit up straight immediately. "WHAT?!", she shouted and look at the time.

"Omg stupid alarm! I set the alarm for 6am so that I can jog for a while. But I guess not for today...", she said in disappointment. "Wait! I smell something...", she said as she sniff again. "Yes Seonhwa is cooking.", I replied.

"Breakfast's ready Yeong, Eunjeong!", Seonhwa shouted from the kitchen. "Let's go and eat our breakfast now Eunjeong!", I said and pull her to the dining table. "Omg Seonhwa!", she exclaimed as she sees 2 toasted bread and egg on each plate.

"Thank you Seonhwa!", we both said in unison and she smiled. "Let's eat now!"

---

Today, I'm having PE class first.

I hate PE class though. Sighed... But I still have to attend, because I'm a part of school counsil team, god I can't believe I'm attending PE class for the first time in my life! I mean yeah you didn't see it wrong, I used to skip PE class when I was high schooler and middle schooler. Not including kindergarten because PE class I just fooling around.

I changed my attire to PE attire and walked to the school field. "Okay students in Class 3 and Class 4. Today we are playing basketball, yay!", our PE teacher announced and everyone cheered. To be honest, basketball looks quite fun, but when you got hit by the ball, it's no joke. (A/N: I experienced getting hit by a basketball before lol)

"So we will divide into 4 groups, each group 10 students. And we will choose the final winner of the group, there will be prizes...", teacher said and everyone's more looking forward to the prize now. Well, not me. I won't be fooled for the so-called prize.

Guess what, I'm grouping with some ace of the basketball players. Now just hoping for not being thrown by ball, that's all I want.  And I got hit by a basketball on the first match, on my head. How ridiculous!

Teacher blew the whistle and she came to me, "Omg are you okay?", she checked on my head to see if there's any wound. I just shook my head, "No teacher, I'm fine.", I fake a smile and walked to sit on a bench on the side.

Guess today's luck is not on my side then... My head started to feel heavy and dizzy. My vision is getting blurry and everything went black out.

---

Han POV
I was sitting on a bench with other teammates, discussing our strategies for later match.

Thump!

We all heard a loud noise. I immediately turn my head to the side and see Im Yeong lying down on the ground. "Im Yeong!", I shouted as I run to her. The match is postponed and everyone came gather around us, including teacher.

I tapped and shake on her shoulder, "Im Yeong? Im Yeong!!!" "Bring her to the nurse office now.", the teacher ordered. I carried her and run to the nurse office. "Im Yeong you know you never go for PE class nor play any sport, why are you forcing yourself when you can just tell the teacher that you don't play sports?!"

"Nurse! Help me here!", I shouted as I try to bang the door with my shoulder. I have no hands to open the door. One of the nurse opened the door and I immediately place her on a bed. "What happened to her?", the nurse asked and I explained the situation to her.

She check her head to see if there's any wound after the explanation. "She don't have any wound on her head, maybe she didn't eat enough for breakfast.", the nurse said and I nodded my head. "A rest for her will be the best, thank you student for bringing her here.", the nurse thanked me and I bowed to her.

---

Seonhwa POV
It's now art class.

"Eunjeong! Let's go to art class now!", I said as I bring the things for art class, ready to go. "Okay, wait lemme search my sketch book for a while.", she said as she is searching her sketch book everywhere. "Where is my book?!", she started to feel frusfrated.

"Is this your book?", we heard a voice and turn our back. "Kim Eunjeong. Ah it's yours then, just now your sketch book dropped on the corridor.", a boy handed the book to Eunjeong. "Oh thank you, guess I'm careless again!", she thanked the person and he left. "Wait, isn't he the king of skipping Maths class?", I just realized who is he.

---

"So, students of class 1 and class 2. Today our topic for drawing is nature. Everyone please take out your sketch book and draw something related to natural okay? So y'all understand what I said right?", the teacher said and we all nodded our head. "Get to work then! I'll be checking your drawing in 45 minutes later, every single one of you!", art teacher said and we all started to move our pencil.

I look at Eunjeong, "Hey do you have any idea what to draw?", I asked. "Maybe just draw a nature view?", she replied and that doesn't help me at all to be honest. I can't believe it, I'm suck at drawing and that's the truth. I look to the outside and saw a tree, and a person standing there. My gazes focus on that person, gorgeous!

I started to move my pencil and draw the tree and a person standing under the tree. After finish drawing, I look at my own drawing. Beautiful! I can't believe there will be one day that I can draw until this level, I feel proud of myself. I take a peek of the person in front of me, woah!

He draw a person feeding a cat in a garden. The cat looks so happy, so as the person in the drawing, but a little bit weird on the faces. And the tree is so gorgeous, also including some leaves falling down from the tree. It's just, perfect! Just change the person's and the cat's face, cause it looks a bit old. Or is it, that's his drawing style?😂

"Okay times up! Now I'll go around and take a look at each of your drawing!"

The teacher came to the person in front of me, she look at his drawing. "Nice view Minho, but don't make me laugh with the faces of that person's and cat's!", art teacher praises him and she chuckled a bit. Wait, LEE MINHO? It's him?

The teacher then walked to my drawing, "Nice drawing, I love how the tree and the person is drawn. But it's a bit plain, you can refer to Minho's drawing.", teacher said and I bow to teacher. I got compliment omg!!! Miracle!!! But one thing, I won't go to Minho's seat.

"Haha, I guess I'm your art tutor now!", I heard the familiar voice and look at the person. "Who says so Mr Cat and Person face got ruined by you?", I teases him back. "Hey, that's not ruin, that's just my style, okay?", he said as he raises his eyebrow. "That's your style? It looks like old person and old cat!", I joked and he stood up.

"Hey you-", he got cut off by the teacher before he can continue his word. "Sit down Mr Lee Minho!", teacher ordered and he sits. "Haha, in your face dummy!", I laughed and he stares at me. "You little, let's play a game.", he said and I accept the challenge.

"Sure then!"