34

Author POV
"Is it because of your stepfather?"

Silence filled the room.

They looked at each other.

She broke the eye contact and look away, "N-No."

"Then why are you avoiding my eye contact how huh?!", he said as he turned her head to look at him. "Kim Seungmin why are you so selfish?", Xuan pushed him away.

He held her hands again, "Yah Lee Yixuan! You're the one who's selfish! Your brother already tell me everything okay? I was so confused with my feelings. At one point I hate you so much, and now that I knew the reason I feel so sorry. Y-You're making me so confused with my feelings. I know I still have feelings on you, but I couldn't bring myself to confess to you. How can you be like this?! Didn't we said that we will face problems together? Did y-"

"Yah Kim Seungmin!"

She starting to cry, "Do you think I don't wanna tell?! It's because that he really knows your face and your address! He said that he will burn your house, he might kidnap you, he might harm your family! Do you think I want to hide from you?! I also love you so much, but I didn't tell you that all because I love you too much! Do you not understand that?!"

A tear fell from his eyes.

This is his first time seeing Xuan broken down like this. His heart hurts when seeing her being this sad. This, is the sign that, he still love her.

"Everyday I look at you being happy. Do you know that I don't want you to-", he cut off her with a kiss planted on her lips. He pulled her into his embrace and patted her head. Xuan just buried her face and cried harder. "S-Seungmin I-"

"Shh... No more word Xuan."

She hugged him tighter.

"Don't leave me again. I'm not scared at all. As long as I get to be with you, we will eventually face everything together. No matter how hard it will be, promise me you won't face it on your own. It hurts when I kept thinking how much hardship you had for those two years... I love you Xuan.", he said softly.

---

"Hey Hyunjin umm can i have a glass of water? Warm please hehe! Thank you!", Yoona asked. Hyunjin just went to get a glass of water for her.

She took the chance and grabbed his phone. Unlocked his phone successfully on the first try, she managed to send a message to Eunjeong right before he came back with the water for her.

"What is she doing with...hyunjin's phone?", principal asked. Eunjeong phone buzzed just in time, she opened the message and showed it to principal and Seonhwa. "She is probably up to break you two.", Seonhwa judged.

Bf❤️
Hey Eunjeong can you come over to my dorm? There's something I wanna show you.

Principal asked something to them and they only realised that, Hyunjin and Eunjeong relationship is not known by public yet.

"So Hwang Hyunjin is your boyfriend?"

Eunjeong nodded her head. "Then why is my daughter doing this...", he sighed. "You will see.", Seonhwa replied and he looked at her. "What do you mean?", he got curious.

"You'll see..."

---

"O-Oh Mr Hwang? What are you doing here?", Lee Know asked as he stood up and bowed. He was sitting somewhere near his dorm. "Isn't here...Hyunjin's dorm? A kidnapper said that he got Hyunjin and wanted me to come in 5 minutes...", his dad replied.

Lee Know tried to hold the laughter as he knew, 'Kim Seungmin that dork again pfft-'

He turned into straight face, "Ah I see... Let's go in then, I'll open the door for you sir." He opened the door and Hyunjin's dad immediately rushed in, "YAH let my son...go?"

He was shocked by what he saw.

Hyunjin was standing there, safely. With Yoona and the Principal. So as Eunjeong and Seonhwa.

"P-Principal?", he got shocked.

"Ah so you're the one who asked my daughter to do this kind of stuff huh?", Principal stood up and said. "W-What do you mean sir? I-I don't understand what you say... Haha...", he panicked.

"Don't lie to me anymore. You asked my daughter to break Hyunjin and Eunjeong apart. Hyunjin is your son, why are you doing this to your own son? He deserve the happiness... Right?", principal said.

"No... Only Choi Yeona can be with him. No one else can be with him, I don't care.", his dad faked a laugh.

"Dad why...why must it be Yeona? I admit, I like Yeona before. But she...well she's not here now, my heart already belongs to Eunjeong. So why don't you just...let us be together? Why are you doing this to me dad...?", Hyunjin asked.

"Because I only accept Choi Yeona!!! I don't care what you say who you like, only Choi Yeona!!! I will accept only Choi Yeona!!!", his dad shouted.

Hyunjin wanted to shout back, but Eunjeong held his hand tightly. He looked at her, she shook her head. "I'll do this...", she said as she walked to his dad.

"I'm Choi Yeona, uncle."

Everyone else were shocked, well accept Seonhwa...and Jeongin.

---

Flashback 1
"Are you serious about seeing Seungmin now? You should know that the security guards already start their shift...", Felix tsked Jeongin.

"Well I forgot to return him his book, so I have to...", Jeongin sighed and left the dorm. "Well good luck Innie!", Felix bit him goodbye before he left.

Jeongin walked to Seungmin's dorm. But seeing the door left opened, "Hmm?" He also noticed the number of shoes, 'Woah there's so many shoes... I wonder who...'

He just stood there when he sees unfamiliar people were there, Principal, Mr Hwang, and a girl. "Oh? Eunjeong and Seonhwa are there as well...", he saw the two girls there.

"I'm Choi Yeona, uncle."

He nodded his head, 'You did it, sister...' He felt so proud.

---

Flashback 2
"Here. Your water.", Hyunjin handed her the glass of water. "Thanks!", she took a sip of the water.

"So what are you doing here? To torture me?", Hyunjin asked. "Ah what are you saying? Of course...no?", she smirked. "Yah I can't believe your dorm is s-"

"I don't have time for you to waste Lee Yoona, what do you want this time?", he said in monotone.

"Did you forgot that...if you treat me badly I'll...make Eunjeong out of this school?", she said as she stood up. "Y-Yah I dare you to touch her!", Hyunjin panicked. Well, he is just acting. Everything is going to end soon anyways.

"S-She...what?!", Principal got furious. He immediately went out of the room, walked to his daughter and slapped her. "Lee Yoona."

"D-Dad?!"

Before Eunjeong can stop him, well that happened. She just walked to them silently, so as Seonhwa. "K-Kim Eunjeong... Yoon Seonhwa...?", Yoona looked at the two of them. "It must be you two... Why did you two bring my dad here...?", Yoona clenched her teeth.

"And why are you here Lee Yoona?! What do you mean by getting Eunjeong out of this school?! Are you bullying Hyunjin?", principal scolded her. She widen her eyes as she heard what her dad said, "D-Dad... H-How do you k-know... I mean... It's not w-what you said dad I-"

"Shut up Lee Yoona! I heard all what you said just now! If you aren't going to tell me the truth, I'm making you transfer school!"

"Fine! Yes! It's me! Yes, I did that all! But because someone else asked me to do so!", she shouted.

"And who is it?"

"He's coming... Principal.", Seonhwa replied.

Just in time, Hyunjin's dad barged into the dorm. Yoona started to shake when she sees him came. 'Ah... S-So you all...planned?!', she thought.