15

Seungmin POV
I awake at midnight, 3am.

I walked out to the kitchen to grab a cup of water. When I was on my way back, I heard the door opened sound. I turned my face to the back and meet Hwang Hyunjin. He saw me and look shocked. "S...Seungmin..."

"Where have you been Hwang Hyunjin?! And what time you're back, 3am?!", I half scolded half whispered as I walked closer to him. "Let's talk about this tomorrow... Okay?", he replied and just run to his room. I wanted to stop him but I yawned, I guess I'll just go back to sleep and wait till tomorrow comes...

Hwang Hyunjin, you're weird...

---

It's morning now, curiousity kills the cat. I opened my eyes as I remembered the incident happened, I bang into Hwang Hyunjin's room immediately. He just laid on his bed, eyes opening, doing nothing.

"Yah Hwang Hyunjin explain! Where. Have. You. Been. Yesterday. That. You. Come. Back. To. The. Dorm. So. Late?!", I jumped on the edge of his bed and took a seat. He sat up and stared at me. I just stared at him back unbelievably...

"On my way back to dorm yesterday, I saw someone clinging Eunjeong so I went to interrupt. But Eunjeong got injuried...", he said as he started to playing his fingers. "Omg is she okay now?", I asked while widen my eyes. "Yes."

"Huh... But still! 3am?!"

"I... overslept there...", he replied as he scratched his hair. I sighed and just give him a thin smile. "So who is the guy? Do you know who?", I asked. "Seo Changbin...", he replied. "Seo Changbin? He's back? Since when?", I asked curiously. "Yepp, I also don't know." We both sighed.

---

"Should we go visit Eunjeong?", Han asked. Hyunjin told Han and Lee Know about it. "Sure let's go!", Lee Know said. "Yah if you three really wanna go then you all go, imma stay here!", Hyunjin said as he opened a pack of chips and eating some. "Yahhh... Only you know where is she so let's go okay Hyunjin ah...", I whined and took a chip from him.

"I'll just send you the hospital name and room so y'all go by yourself, I'm not going!", Hyunjin said. "Fine... Send us now so we can go!", Han said. "Sent!", Hyunjin said and showed us an 'Ok' sign after he done. "Let's go now Seung, Han.", Lee Know said and we all left Hyunjin in the dorm.

---

"Eunjeong, are you okay?", I asked. We finally arrived there. "Ah yes I am, wait Hwang Hyunjin told y'all?", she asked and Han nodded his head. "Yepp he did, how are you now?", Lee Know went to her. "I'm fine, thank you.", she gave us a smile.

"We knew what happened so... Do you want us to report him?", I asked and she shook her head. "No, please don't... Seungmin..."

"Why? He hurt you till this stage, if no one report it, he will make your life worse!!!", Lee Know panicked. Han joined in the squat as he agreed with what Minho said. "Just, don't please. I have my own reason guys...", she replied in a weak tone. "I guess you're tired now... We'll go, rest well Eunjeong.", I said and dragged the two of them out of the room.

"Is she insane?! How could she not r-", I cut off Han. "Maybe she really has her own reasons, let's just pray for the best for her", I said.

---

I got a new message from Jeongin.

Jeongin
Hey I heard that you visited Eunjeong.

Me
Yeah, I did, with Han and Minho.

Jeongin
Ouh how is she?

Me
She's fine, we left just now.

Jeongin
Ouhhh...
Then should we do something about Seo Changbin? Maybe give him a lesson?