13

Seonhwa POV
"Good morning sunshine!", I opened my sleepy eyes as the sunlight shines on my face. I rubbed my eyes and ready to start for the day.

I walked out of my room and knocked on Yeong's door room. "Yeong, may I come in?"

No reply...

I knocked on the door again, "Yeong? Im Yeong? You haven't wake up yet?"

Still no response. I just opened the door and went in. Wait, where's Im Yeong? Don't tell me she went out for food, without me!!! "Yah Im Yeong so bad!", I muttered and formed a sad pouty face. I went to Eunjeong's room and wake her up.

"Eunjeong, wake up now~", I shake her shoulder softly. "Eunjeong... Wake up, and I'll teach you to make pancakes okay?", I guess she heard the word pancakes. She immediately faced to me and slightly open her eyes.

"Hmm... You said pancakes?", she asked in a sleepy tone and I nodded my head. "Yes you pancake lover, now wake up and I'll tutor you okay?", I said and she nodded her head and sit up. She stretched her body and got up from the bed, "Let's go Seonhwa~"

We enjoyed our own cooking after teaching her.  The door opened and we see Yeong coming in. "Yeong! Where you been?", I asked while walking to her. Eunjeong followed up and she also say something, "Yeah you missed Seonhwa the pancake professional to make pancake tutorial!"

Yeong just chuckled, "Haha, you both go eat your pancake while I'm going back to my room!" I shouted to her before she went in, "Hey Yeong have you eaten?" She turned her face to us and nodded her head, "Yes!"

She looked so happy today.

---

"Hey girls umm I'm going to a small trip anyone wanna follow?", I shouted from my room as I packing my bag readying for my one-day-trip. "No thanks Seonhwa.", Yeong shouted back to me. I carried my bag with me and went to Eunjeong's room.

"Eunjeong how about you? Going trip with me?", I asked as I cling on her. "No thanks Seonhwa I have my plan today...", she declined and I pouted. "Aww~ Why? Let's go please~", I begged with my puppy eyes.

"Maybe next time Seonhwa.", she replied and I sighed. "Okay Eunjeong, I'm going then...", I said as I walked out of her room. "I'm going then! Don't miss me ya!", I shouted cheekily. "Have fun!", they both shouted in unison.

---

I look at my phone for my one-day-trip plan.

One-Day-Trip around Jeongli University Area
Place to Go
1. Best Cococo Coffee (Coffee Shop)
2. Lotte World
3. Jeongli Semi-Beach
To-do
1. Try Coco Latte Creamy at Best Cococo Coffee
2. Take a rollercoaster ride at Lotte World (must!)
3. Take pictures of the sunset scenary at Jeongli Semi-Beach

Huhhh... I wish both of them came along with me. I guess I'll have to do everything alone, even riding on a rollercoaster!!!

First stop, Best Cococo Coffee! I took a taxi to the coffee shop. I was totally amazed by the shop design, so gorgeous! I went in the coffee shop with my mouth widen, being amazed. "Woah~ Daebak!"

"Hello miss what would you like to order?", the waiter asked me politely. "Ah one Coco Latte Creamy please...", I placed my order. "Okay please wait for a while, we will call your number once it's serve.", I nodded my head and went to take a seat.

"1190!"

My number is being called after a while, I walked to the counter and claimed the coffee. "Thank you", I thanked them with a smiley face and went out of the coffee shop. I decided to enjoy it on the way to the Lotte World!