2

Seungmin POV
I went back to my class, class 2 and look at Lee Minho in disgust.

"What?", he looked at me and asked. "Aren't you going to wash your hands after eating the snacks I handed to you?", I asked while raising an eyebrow. "Well I'm lazy", he replied. Before he can touch the book principal gave, I hide it behind my back, "No way! Especially when your hands are dirty and you wanna touch my thing!"

"Ugh fine!", he rolled his eyes slightly and went to wash his hands. I can't believe why are idiots in my class though, like everyone is eating in class even when teacher's teaching. I guess I overestimated class 2, huhhh someone get me out of here please...

---

"So guess what?", Han looked so happy while trying to announce something. "What now Han?", Minho asked. I look at Hyunjin who is standing beside me, he seems to be zoomed out. I snap my finger in front of him, "Hey Hyunjin!" He turn his gaze to me, "W-What? I'm listening!", he replied and I just chuckled.

"So we, the four of us, are in the same room yayyy!!!", Han shouted and jumping around the three of us. "Yay?", I replied. I mean it's not a bad thing to have them as roommate, but aren't we supposed to be 2 person shares a dorm? "What? Aren't you happy Seung?", Minho looked at me and asked. I just shook my head, "I mean aren't we supposed to be two person a dorm?"

"Pfft no Seung don't you know that this school' dorm has a lot of space that can filled four students?", Han said and I just replied with ö. "Yo Hyunjin what are you thinking? Why aren't you saying something?", Minho asked Hyunjin and give him a weird look.

"Ahhh nothing I just think that we should head to our dorm.", he said and we all walked to our dorm. Hyunjin is kinda weird though but nahhh let's not care about this!

---

"Hey Seung!", Han jumped onto my bed and hanging his hand around my neck. "What's the matter Han?", I asked while busying looking on the phone screen. "Whatcha doing?", he asked and I replied him, "Look at your phone now." He just nodded his hand and take out his phone.

---

Han POV
I took out my phone as what Seungmin said and that's what I got.

You've invited to a group named 'School Counsel Team' by Seung.

Accept / Decline

I pressed the accept button.

School Counsel Team

Seung
Hello guys! I'm Kim Seungmin.

XXX-XXXXXXX
Oh hii I'm Kim Eunjeong.

XXX-XXXXXXX
Im Yeong here!

Me
Hello, Han Jisung in the buildinggg!

I saved the another two phone number.

Seung
So firstly welcome to this group lol I'm new here also.
But anyways I hope we will have great chemistry!

Eunjeong
We will!

Yeong
Hmm...

Me
Hope so hehe!

Seung
We are going to discuss about how we gonna work this together.
So, what's your opinion for recess time?