12

Eunjeong POV
I was walking on the way back to the dorm. Suddenly I feel a hand covering my mouth and being pulled, please not Changbin!

I try to make some sound to attract others attention but guess it's too weak.

I hold the hand and trying to set myself free from that person. "Yah will you stop struggling?! It's me!", I recognize his voice. He let me go and I turn to him immediately.

"Hwang Hyunjin what the hell do y-", before I can even end my sentence. "Cooperate with me please.", he said and pulled me, minimise the gap between us to 0.

His lips crushes on mine, I widen my eyes very big. What the actual- okay I know what happened. Someone ran and saw us kissing, "Aish not Hwang Hyunjin!", that person cursed and ran away.

He pushed me off immediately after heard the running steps further away. "Phew that was close!", he wiped his lips and that causes me more heartbreaking. Although I do not have feelings for him now, or maybe I do actually... But he manipulated me, such a playboy...

I clenched my fist, "Hwang Hyunjin... Tell me what happened or else you'll get a fist from me...", I said as I grinding my teeth. He looked at me, "What babe I thought you like it?", he smirked and hold my jaw.

"Aren't you attracted to me as well huh?"

I immediately punch him in his stomach. His hands hugging his stomach, hissing in pain. "Ouch... Yah Kim Eunjeong!", he shouted and I glared at him. "I'm not like your crazy fans, they're blind but I'm not. Mess up with me again and you'll dead Hwang Hyunjin.", I walked away after that.

I feel kinda guilty, did I punch him too harsh? I run back to the place and he's gone...

---

"Yah Kim Eunjeong where you've been?!", I closed the dorm door and immediately greeted by my two dormmates. "Yeah, why didn't you tell us where you been?! We're looking for you, ya know?!"

"I'm sorry, I just have stomachache so it took me a bit longer time to be back here hehe...", I said and apologized. Firstly, if I tell them they would find him immediately. Second I don't want more trouble to occur in my life.

"Awe are you okay now?", Yeong asked and I nodded my head. "Yeah I'm better now..."

---

Hyunjin POV
I walked back to my dorm, while hugging my stomach. How dare she punch me?!

But yeah, she's different from the others. She's not like those crazy people chasing and clinging me everyday. Interesting...

I opened the door and meet Han Jisung jumping. "Omg Hyunjin you're finally b- what happened?", he went to me but stopped when he saw my action. "I- nothing...", trust me if I told him this, it would become a whole circus for at least 3 days.

"I guess he got punched by someone... Tell me who!", Lee Know saw and came to me as well. "Yah I-I didn't!", I tried to deny but it's too obvious. "Kim Eunjeong?", Seung popped out from nowhere right into my face.

I frozed, "H-How do you know?"

"Oh so she is the one who punched you, nice shot I guess...", Han said and I punch him on his shoulder. He glared at me and I just walked to my room. "I guess he did something bad to Eunjeong to deserve that.", Lee Know said and I can still heard it.

---

I touched my lips as I think back that scene. It's kinda romantic though, only if the person I kissed is Choi Yeona...

Wait no I can't do that!

I read back our old conversation on the phone, I do missed her so much...