30

Author POV
"Oh hey Hwang Hyunjin!"

Hyunjin walked to the school garden and sees a girl waving at him.

"Oh it's you... Lee Yoona."

"Well, you've met me before so I won't do any introduction."

"What do you want from Kim Eunjeong?!", he asked in a furious tone. "Me? I just got my instruction asking me to get rid of the two of you as a couple. Well as you know who I am, I really do have the ability to make Eunjeong disappear in this school, including you.", she smirked.

Hyunjin clenched his fist, shaking. "Come to me... Don't you dare touch Eunjeong... Or else..."

"Or else...? Are you getting rid of me? Aww sweetie but no, you will never get rid of me. We are going to have a great time soon! Like, for me to not harm Eunjeong. You must do what I say."

"Lee Yoona you're as arrogant as the others said. I can't believe that pfft...", he chuckled evily. "Well because of you, I become that arrogant. I can't believe my heart actually chose you but not Seungmin or the other, but you Hwang Hyunjin!", a tear started to fall from her eyes. She wiped it and continue her words, "I can't believe I would fall for you! I love you so much Hwang Hyunjin! Please don't leave me! Please!!!", she suddenly hugged Hyunjin.

---

Eunjeong POV
"Hello umm have you seen Hyunjin somewhere?", I asked some students around. "Hmm yepp, he was heading to the school garden!", a student replied. "Ah... I see, thank you so much!", she thanked the person and ran slowly to the garden.

"Don't leave me! Please!!!"

She slowed down and stopped her pace as soon as she sees it.

"H-Hyunjin..."

He immediately pushed Yoona, "E-Eunjeong I-" Yoona cut her off, "Babe, you said that you won't leave me and you love me forever right? Don't tell me you're seeing someone else behind my back!!!"

"A-Ah it's not like that, I-I just wanna t-tell Hyunjin that c-class is starting soon... He has to pack his bag...", I faked a smile. "Ohhh... Hyunjin ah who is she? May I know her?", she held his hand. "A-Ah..."

"I'm leaving then, b-bye!", I ran away immediately. Wiping off my tears, I went to hid on one of the big bush and sat down on the ground. Sobbing like crazy, heart got teared by him, vision get blurry due to the nonstop falling tears. "I shouldn't have trusted Hwang Hyunjin. I shouldn't fell for him, this is all my fault. Why did I fall for him? Why..."

---

I walked back to the class as soon as the school bell rings.

"Oh you're finally back Eunjeong, just in time. There your seat.", the teacher pointed for me and I went to sit down. "Okay so as I said, a student is changing her class to here so let's welcome her with applause!" Everyone clapped well except me, I don't have the mood to do so. And the person who teacher mentioned, is the person I would never ever want to see. Lee Yoona.

"Hello I'm Lee Yoona! I hope we will get along well!", she smiled and bowed. "Okay Yoona please sit beside Hyunjin.", teacher said.

"No!"

Hyunjin slammed on the table as he stood up. "Any objection Mr Hwang Hyunjin?", teacher cleared his throat. "A-Ah... No...", he turned his head to me before he sat down. I looked away to the window.

"Hey umm are you okay?", my desk mate asked me. I looked at him, "M-Me?" He nodded his head, "Hmm yeah you."

"I'm okay...", I smiled to him, with broken soul in my eyes.

---

Xuan POV
"So we have a new student to our class, let's welcome Lee Yixuan!"

I walked in nervously. Seeing everyone clapping their hands, I forced a smile and introduced myself.

"H-Hello my name is Lee Yixuan. You can call me Xuan.", I said politely as I bowed. "Okay Xuan, please sit beside Kim Seungmin" I froze, K-Kim S-Seungmin?! Shoot I don't even dare to bump into him nor look into his eyes!

"O-Okay...", I walked to my seat and placed my bag down. I took a peek at Seungmin, he's looking at me. I avoided his eye contact, sat down and took out my textbook ready for the lesson.

Am I really this unlucky to meet him in this class? Or is this a signal for me to reveal the truth?

---

"Hey Xuan!"

I turned my head and see Im Yeong.

"OMG Im Yeong! You're here in this school too?!", I ran to her and gave her a hug. I missed her so much.

"Yes! Did you transferred here? Why haven't I heard your name nor see you in school before?", she asked. "Nah I'm boy a transfer student here. But yeah I never heard of you too!", we both chuckled. "Wanna join me for lunch?", she offered and I nodded my head like crazy. "Sure!", I smiled and we both headed to the canteen.

"Meet Kim Eunjeong and Yoon Seonhwa! Seonhwa, Eunjeong, this is Lee Yixuan!"

"Oh, hi Eunjeong and Seonhwa!", I greeted both of them. Yay new friends. "Hello Yixuan!", they both greeted in sync. "A-Ah you both can just call me Xuan.", I said as I sat down and started to eat. "Anyways you really haven't heard of me? I just got trending these days!", Yeong exclaimed and I widen my eyes. "You? Trending? When? No!"

"Well it's in school page. Don't tell me you never check it out! I mean of course, people like you won't give a damn about school happenings.", she chuckled. I took out my phone and went to check the school page, oh so she has a boyfriend? Well, cool!

"Well Yeong you never t-"

"Hi girls! H-Here Im Yeong! Eat well okay?", Han came and handed her a bottle of strawberry milk. "Aww you're so sweet quokka! Now go! Eat well too okie!", she said in a cringy tone makes the three of us suffering. "Okie byeee babe!", Yeong immediately blushed by his words. "Ah so he's the one who you're dating?!", I asked as she nodded her head.

"Wait... Are you two, known each other before?", Seonhwa asked. Me and Yeong nodded our head at the same time, "Yeah!"

---

Hyunjin POV
"Bitch Lee Yoona, I swear to God if she touches Eunjeong I'll rip her into pieces!"

"Woah cool down... So are you telling us now you and Eunjeong in unstable relationship?", Han said and I nodded my head. "It's okay... Well I mean, you shouldn't just believe her words!", Lee Know said and I shook my head like crazy. "She's not as easy as you think, she will the daughter of the principal! If the principal pampers her so much, he can do whatever she orders! Now we just have to find who's the one gave her this stupid instruction!"

"What?!", Lee Know and Han exclaimed. While Seungmin still sitting on the bench, well he seems to be distracted. I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he finally looked at me. "Hello Kim Seungmin welcome back to school! What are you thinking dude?", I questioned and he shook his head. "Nothing."

"Well you seemed to be not fine."

"Nah, I'm good Hyunjin. Well do tell me when you need my help on searching the person! I can help", I smiled. "Thank you Seungmin."