11

Hyunjin POV
There are fans surrounding me, ugh please I just need some time to be alone?! I walked to a stall that has some mini games. And those crazy fans started to play those games. I take this time to run away, to somewhere quieter.

I went back to the school hall, there serving some foods and drinks! I took a slip of the drink, and I just realised that it's alcohol. I don't know why, but it makes me wanna drink more. As I kept drinking, I walked to the school hall balcony, shaky.

I saw a girl standing there, enjoying the view. Choi Yeona? I backhugged her, "Choi Yeona, you're finally here..."

---

Eunjeong POV
I was enjoying the view at the school hall balcony. It's really amazing, just spending time looking at the sky.

Suddenly I feel a pair of hands hugging me from the back. My whole body frozed, I turn my face to see. Hwang Hyunjin. He placed his jaw on my shoulder, "Choi Yeona, you're finally here..."

I immediately break the hug and push him away. "Yah Yeona why you pushed me away? Do you know I missed you so much?!", he shouted to me as he walked nearer to me. I shook my head and run away from him. Tears started to escape through my eyes, I ran to the toilet and locked myself in one of the stall.

No... Not Hwang Hyunjin too...

I wiped my tears and went out of the toilet. I met Jeongin on the way back to school hall. "Hi Eunjeong!", he greeted. "Oh hi Jeongin! What are you doing?"

"Just wandering around. How about you?", he asked. "Oh me? I just came back from the toilet haha!", I replied.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you since the day I meet you here. Anyone else except me know your top secret?", he whispered into my ears and I gulped. "Yes, Seo Changbin also... I think.", I replied, eyes shaking like crazy. "He?! Did he contact you?!", he asked in shock and I nodded my head.

I showed him the message.

"I can't believe he still clinging onto you!!!", he exclaimed furiously. "Jeongin calm down, maybe it's not that bad right? Maybe it's time for me to stop escaping from him.", he nodded his head as agreement. "I'll go with you Eunjeong.", he said and I shook my head.

"No, I'll do this by myself this time."

---

Seonhwa POV
I was amazed how the school is decorated. So pretty! I squealed as I saw a stall selling albums and run to the stall.

"Omg there's Got7 as well!!! Omg and Golden Child!!!", I looked at those albums with my sparkling eyes. But those eyes immediately burn when I saw those prices. What, so expensive...

"Erm may I ask for a lower price for this album, please......", I begged and the owner turned to me. "It's you?!", we both exclaimed at the same time. "Omg it's a coincidence that I meet you here haha!", Minho said and I just nodded my head.

"Oh so you're a fan of Got7? Me too!", he said as he saw the album I was holding on my hand. "Omg you are aghase too? Omggg!!!", I went crazy with him together.

"Okay so you want a lower price? Just take it, before anyone else sees that you don't pay for it...", he whispered and my eyee widen. "Omg really? Thank you Minho!!! Thank you so much!", I squealed again and went to hug him.

I just realised when I'm doing, I immediately pushed him away. "S-Sorry...", I apologized. "Haha it's okay...", he replied. Both of our eyes meet and I avoided it immediately. "Once again thank you Minho! I'll be going then!", I bit him goodbye.

"Just call me Lee Know next time, bye!"

---

The three of us finally gathered together at the school hall.

"Omg what you bought Seonhwa?", Yeong asked me as she saw the album on my bag. "It's... Got7's album.", she immediately squeal. "Omg omg please show me how is it look like!!!", she is extremely happy. "Haha okay Yeong! Later at dorm!"

"Hey I bought this...", Eunjeong said and she handed both of us something. "Omg a bracelet, and it's sky blue?", I was shocked. "Aww~ How do you know that I like purple pink?", Yeong asked Eunjeong as she went to hug her tightly. I also went to them for a cuddle.

"Thank you Eunjeong!", we both said in unison.

---

"So lastly we will have a student to give a speech, let's welcome Kim Seungmin, as the school counsil team leader!!!", principal announced and we all applauded for him.

"Hello, first I wanna say that thank you for joining this celebration. Hope every single of y'all had a wonderful time in this event. So, one thing principal wanted me to announce to y'all is that... Tomorrow and Friday will be our special holiday!!!", he announced happily and everyone cheered.

"Y'all can freely go anywhere until the weekend, but remember to come back to school in Sunday okay?", everyone replied 'okay'.

"Okay that's the end of the speech, thank you!", Seungmin bowed and left the stage. Everyone clapped and cheered as this celebration ends.

---

Felix POV
"Hey... Aren't you...", I saw a familiar face coming to me and Jeongin's dorm.

"Yes I am Jisung, please lemme in!!!", he pleaded me and I nodded my head. He ran inside our dorm and asked me to close the door.

"So what are you doing here?", I asked as one of my eyebrow raised. "Omggg!!! She remembered me Felix she remembered me!!!", he cheered happily while jumping everywhere. I just facepalmed myself.

"I'm so happy she finally remember me Felix!!! Omg should we go for a party tonight? My treat?", he said and I just shook my head. "No thanks, sorry man I need to sleep, I'm so tired now."

"Ahhhh whyyyy, just come with me will ya?", he whined and clinging on me. I pushed him away from me, "No Han, sleep is more important. Plus tomorrow is holiday we can party tomorrow right?"

"Okay fine! See you tomorrow then Felix!", he said and left the dorm. Jeongin came in after a short while, "Hey Felix how was the event?", he asked.

"Just, nothing special I guess."

"Ohhh, well I gotta go and close my eyes already, goodnight Felix!", he yawned. "Goodnight Jeongin!", I switched off the living room light and went to my own room.

---

Im Yeong POV
"Yeong!!!", Seonhwa shouted from her room. I quickly rush in her room, "Yes!"

She chuckled and unboxed the album. "Omg there's poster and photocards as well?", I amazed. I never bought an album nor see it before. "Yeah, omg I got Jinyoung poster!!!", she cheered and jump onto her bed. "Omg having an album will be in my bucket list now!", I said and look at Seonhwa who is doing her dancing ceremony.

"Omg Seonhwa just stop clowning will ya? Imma see Eunjeong now bye!!", she waved to me back and I closed her door room, leaving her some privacy.

I went in to Eunjeong's room, "Eunjeong! Eunjeong? Yah Kim Eunjeong don't play with me where are you?!", I started to panicked. She's not here, I went out of the room and checked the living room and toilet as well. Where is she?!

"Yah Seonhwa, Eunjeong is missing!!!"