20

Author POV
Hyunjin pressed his lips onto her lips. His hand went to hug her waist. Eunjeong felt uncomfortable, she can't resist his soft lips but she need to. She kisses him back, causing him to smile. But what happened is that she bite his lips and pushed him away. He hissed in pain while licking the blood away.

"I hate you Hwang Hyunjin."

She run to the girl's restroom. While he just standing still, "Kim Eunjeong... Choi Yeona... Is the same person...", he thought. But something is still fishy, why does she distance herself from him when they're childhood friends after all?

---

"Oh my God Hwang Hyunjin what happened to your lips?! Its bleeding!!!", Han asked him as he welcome Hyunjin back to the dorm. Han take a step forward and took a closer look at his lips. "A-Ah it's nothing, I just accidentally bite my lips!", Hyunjin replied and pushed his face away. "Yah something is weird here...", Han said as he made a jerk face. "Tell me Hyunjin!", he said as he placed his hand around his shoulder and dragged him to his own room, Han's.

"Ugh fine. It's a long story though! So, umm where should I start... Oh yeah, so I have a childhood friend, her name is Choi Yeona. We both promised each other to meet at Jeongli University, which is here. But by the time we're here I can't recognize her. I realized that I liked her... Or fall in love with her ugh I'm not sure! Anyway a girl called Kim Eunjeong, yepp you know her. She called me a nickname that given by Yeona. So I thought its just normal, but then today I saw a butterfly birth mark on her neck, which is the exact same one as Yeona owns... So I-"

"Wait don't tell me you kissed her hahahaha!", Han laughed at him when he nodded his head.

"What's so funny?!", Hyunjin said while blushing. He hit Han's shoulder, "Ouch Hwang Hyunjin! Anyway what did she said?", he asked as he move closer to Hyunjin, anticipating my answer. "She said that she's not Choi Yeona, and that she hates me.", he sighed. "Haha you fool! Of course she hates you! You hurted her way too much, plus she maybe hated kissing you though hahahaha!", Han continue laughing and Hyunjin gave him a cold stare to shut his damn mouth.

"Okay so... Good luck I guess, Hyunjin ah.", he said and patted Hyunjin's back. "Thanks bro! I dare you tell anyone and you'll be dead meat!"

"Y-Yes sir!", Han replied.

---

Yeong POV
"Hey Seonhwa where is Eunjeong?", I asked as I see Seonhwa came back to our dorm on her own. "She is dealing with Hwang Hyunjin...", she replied and I widen my eyes. "That jerk?!", I shouted in shock and she nodded her head. "She asked me to go first... And she said that she will be fine...", she said and I just nodded my head. "Ah I see..."

I continue staring into my phone screen. Hmm what should I write?

"What are you looking at? So focused!", Seonhwa said as she leaned closer to me. I quickly distanced myself from her, "U-Umm nothing! Haha nothing yeah nothing!", I panicked like crazy. "Something is weird here, lemme see!", she said as she took my phone away. "Ah Yoon Seonhwa no!", I shouted and trying to snatch back my phone. But it's too late and she saw what she shouldn't.

"Y-You...", she looked at me unbelievably.

"Yes... I-"

"You can play piano?! Why you never told me?! I wanna learn piano for years but no money for tutor!!! Can you teach me Yeong? Pretty please!!!", she begged as she showed me my phone screen. It's a picture of me playing piano when I was a high schooler. I relieved, thank God she didn't saw the conversation between me and Ji...

I chuckled and nodded my head, "Sure Seonhwa! I'll teach you okay?" She jumped off the sofa and starting to go crazy. "Yayyy thank you so much Yeong I love youuuu!!!", she cheered and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back, "Don't thank me Seonhwa. You're so cute aww" We broke the hug, "Okay Seonhwa now go to take a bath.", I said and she nodded her head.

---

"Hey isn't it weird...? It's already 4pm and she isn't back yet. Our school ends at 2pm, it's been two hours since then. Why isn't Eunjeong here yet?", Seonhwa said and I looked at the time, 4pm yeah. "Yeah it's kinda weird, should we call her first and see if she's okay?", we looked at each other and I  started to dial her phone number.

"Sorry, the person you called is unavailable."

I hung up and dial once more, "I will send message to her!", Seonhwa so rushed in her room and started to spam messages. And it's the bot speaking again. I started to panic and look at Seonhwa, "She isn't picking up my phone calls..."

"WHAT?!"

"Wait let me call Jeongin, she is close to him so I'm sure she may be with him now...", Seonhwa said and I nodded my head. "Hello Jeongin!", she said and opened the speaker. "Oh hi Seonhwa, what's up?", he speak. "Where are you now? Are you with Eunjeong now?", Seonhwa asked. "No... I'm in my dorm with Felix! What's wrong? She isn't in your dorm?", he asked and we both panicked now. "No... It's been 2 hours since school's ended and she hasn't back.", I speak up.

"Oh hi Im Yeong! Then do you know where she at when school's end?", he asked and I nodded my head. Lol I just realised its a phone call. "Yeah Hyunjin called her name, I guess they're talking...? In class.", Seonhwa said and Jeongin gasped. "With... Hwang Hyunjin?!", he exclaimed. "Oh God this isn't good, let's find her now! Gather at Class 1!", he ordered and hung up the phone.

We both wear our shoes immediately and left the dorm.

"She isn't here..."

We ran into Class 1 and see Jeongin already there. "Should we ask Hyunjin?", Seonhwa suggested. "But I don't have his phone number...", she said. "Me too...", me and Jeongin sighed in unison. "Have you tried to contact with Eunjeong?", he asked and we nodded our head. "We called twice and even spam messages...", I sighed.

"Try to call her once more.", Seonhwa said and he dialed her phone number, opened the speaker. "Sorry, the person you called-", he hung up immediately as soon as he heard the bot speaking annoyingly. "Ugh Kim Eunjeong where could you be at now?!", he sighed.

"Let's try to find every single place she may be at, shall we?", I suggested and everyone nodded.

---

Author POV
"Eunjeong! Eunjeong? Kim Eunjeong? Where are you Kim Eunjeong!?!", shouting from the three of them filled the silence of the school.

Jeongin ran to the school garden, where Eunjeong's favourite place in school. "Eunjeong...", he walked closer to her, whispering her name. She lifted up her head, "Mhm... Oh... Jeongin...", she hugged me immediately and continue sobbing. "What happened? Is everything alright Eunjeong? Did Hyunjin bullied you again?", I asked with a soft voice, concerning.

"Jeongin ah, you are right... No secret can be kept forever, my secret is being exposed little by little already...", she sniffed again and I sit beside her, patting her back. "Eunjeong... I don't know what to say, but maybe you have to overcome this, so you'll get better life. Secrets are meant to be exposed in the end, but if you still can't overcome that, it will always haunt you. Don't you think it's hard to keep that struggle haunting you?", I tried my best to comfort her.

"But why me... Why only me?"

I gave her a thin smile as she looked at me. "Eunjeong ah, I don't know how hard will it be to overcome this, but I know you can do it. You can overcome it, and you will. Believe me, you can, I will help you. Give some trust and confident to yourself. You will do it.", I opened my arm wide, welcoming a hug from her. "Aww Jeongin...", she exclaimed and hugged me.

"Me too! I'll help you!", we turned out face to see Seonhwa standing and waving at us.

"Wait you... Knew it?", Eunjeong said as she looked at me with her narrowed eyes. "What?! Not my fault though!", I said as I raised both my hands up. "Do you think I'm stupid enough to get tricked?! Eunjeong ah! When you came to me and told me that Yeona left, I already knew its you! Stop lying Kim Eunjeong! Don't you know when you said that, your eyes were totally shaking. That's a sign of lying, I knew it! Eunjeong...", she said and a tear fell down from her eyes.

"Ahhh Seonhwa!!!", they hugged. I just smiled, being glad.

"Then you all should've told me this!!!", Yeong came as well. "Im Yeong...", we all looked at her. "Eunjeong ah... Mind to tell me...?", she said as she playing her fingers. I looked at Eunjeong, she smiled and shook her head.

"I will tell..."