28

Flashback 1 (Author POV)
"Stepfather I told you that I will never leave Seungmin no matter what!!! Please stop separating us!!! It's non of your business okay?!", Xuan yelled on him and ran to her room on upstairs slamming the door loudly. "I guess someone needs some lessons...", her stepfather murmured to himself as he looked at the clock. It's already 7pm, 'When is that brat coming back?!', he thought as he felt so pissed off. Why did he even agreed to raise them?!

While in Xuan's room, well she's crying. "Why... Why do he have to separate me and Seungmin? It's not like Seungmin or I committed crime... I hate you stepfather!!!", she threw her pillow on the door as she sobbed harder. Her phone rang, it's her brother sending her a message. She wiped her tears as she picked her phone off the ground and checked the message.

Bro
I'm on my way back!
Bought your favourite tteokbokki! Let's eat in your room later, deal?

She chuckled a little and sniffed. Tteokbokki is her comfort food, and her brother always buys in the right time.

Me
Sure...

She off the phone and laid down on the floor. She looked up on the ceiling, looking at the fan spinning. Just doing this, makes her feel more relaxed for no reason. 10 minutes already passed and she haven't got any message from her brother nor a knock on her door. 'I should find him...', she thought as she getting herself ready and walked out of the room.

"Do you know that Kim Seungmin and Lee Yixuan are dating like already months?! I asked you to stop them right?! And what have you done?! Now they're getting closer, it's all your fault you brat!", she heard a slap. She gasped without making any noise, closing her mouth with her hand. She stayed where she's at and continued listening.

"You know why I asked you to do it?! Because I can't stop her no matter what! But it's okay I got a better idea. Since you don't want to stop him until now, I'll show you something.", he said as he showed her brother something. (FYI Xuan can't see what's happening)

"You old man, what do you want!!!", Sungwoon finally voiced up in a furious tone. "Well now I already know how does Kim Seungmin looks like, and I even got his whole family information including their address. I can do whatever I want, like burning their house, stealing things from them, or maybe kidnap him, hmm what's more... Oh yeah, I can also bring my pe-", her stepfather got cut off with a punch on his face by her brother.

Sungwoon is currently feeling 200% furious.

"You dare to punch me huh?!", she took a peak as she sees her brother got kicked by that wicked stepfather. Her tears came out nonstop, people around her are getting hurt now. because of her. She cries even harder as she heard him hissing in pain. "D-Don't attack S-Seungmin and X-X-Xuan... C-C-Come to m-me instead..."

She immediately rushed to her room and closed the door quietly. Acting like nothing has happened and she saw nothing, she washed her face and getting ready to sleep. Minutes later she heard a knock on her door room, "Xuan... I-It's me..."

She recognize the voice and went to open the door, Sungwoon is standing there with a thin smile. Her eyes scanned his look, his cheek got a bruise, and lips stained with some blood, his arms are on his stomach. He swung the tteokbokki on his hand in front of her, "Let's eat now!"

She cried again.

"Omg brother... What h-happened? W-Where did y-you get this much hurt from?", she sobbed. He patted her head,

"It's nothing Xuan. I just fell down from the stairs and got hurt badly..."

---

"It's the 100th day since we've been dating, Xuan. U-Umm... Shall we go somewhere? Ah no no no this is too plain!", Seungmin practices in front of his mirror. He checking his outfit and his look, "I look good right?", he asked himself as he ruffled his hair.