☆about

aster's pov

aster's pov

next day: school

"Oh my god i love your outfit." Maddy complimented as i approached her and Cassie.

"Thank you." I smiled at the two.

"So do you want to go to the mall with us after school?" Maddy questioned and i nodded my head in response

"So do you want to go to the mall with us after school?" Maddy questioned and i nodded my head in response. I held my math binder close to me. Unlike my friends, i actually care about my academics. The only thing motivating me is the fact that i want a good paying job so i'll never be relying on someone else's income. I never want to be put in that situation. In the situation my mom was put in. The situation she forced me to be in for her own benefits.

We walk through the halls, walking as if we were the baddest bitches here. Maybe cause we were. That was the one thing about Cassie and Maddy, they might not feel secure in the inside all the time, but to the public eye they were the most untouchable bitches here.

"Oh my god ew. Aster, Daniel is eyeing you." Cassie played it off cool as she looked away so i could look to see if it was true.

And indeed he was.

We had a few make out sessions last year but i for sure wasnt interested. Nothing about last year was interesting.

He was fun to toy around with. A lot of guys at this school were. But i just knew if i gave him the privilege of fucking me, his head would get big. And i refuse to let a boy like Daniel think he's a million bucks because he fucked a girl like me.

I may sound like im too into myself but thats not the case. I just hate ugly guys who think they can fuck us as if they're doing us a favor. Thats all it was.

"Ew." i mutter under my breath as i quickly look away from his perverted eyes.

"Cmon. Lets get to class." I link arms with the girls as we walk past Daniel and his locker.