☆never

aster's pov

aster's pov

a few days later

"Good Morning." i woke up with a burst of energy. I guess i felt obligated to bring some light into this house considering what's going on. The past few nights since Cal's visit, Fezco hasn't been sleeping much.

"What the fuck are you happy about?" Ashtray stirred his cereal around as i walked towards the dinner table. Faye, Fez, and Ash were all sitting there eating cereal.

"I can't just be happy?" i took a seat next to him. Even Fezco seemed confused as to why i was in such a happy mood at this hour. He held out his spoon with lucky charms and milk on it. I gladly accepted his offer of cereal. If i wasn't already late for school id totally be making myself a bowl.

"No." Ashtray responded all grumpy. "There is no reason to be happy right now."

"Whats your deal?" i patted the top of his head.

"None of your business." he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Is baby boy Ash grumpy?" i scooted my chair to sit closer to him. I immediately engulfed him into a hug, swaying us back and forth.

He didnt say anything he just stirred his cereal.

He looked tired still. They all did, especially Faye. Shit i was tired too, but i concealed it with makeup and coffee.

"Okay well i better go." Ash dapped me up as i stood up from my seat. i walked over to Fez and kissed the side of his head and then again on his cheek. "Please get more sleep. You look exhausted."

"I can't. I got to open up the store," he yawned.

"Yeahhh because someone made us fire our only employee." Ashtray shook his head.