☆go.

aster's pov

aster's pov

"Shhh baby its okay. You're safe."

My eyes opened wide as i gasped for air as if my life depended on it. I groaned in pain at my sudden body movements. Every single inch of my body was hurting. My head still hurt from getting head slammed into the floor and my entire body hurt from being kicked by my father.

"Baby its okay." I followed Fezco's voice to his face. My mom ended up staying at her boyfriend's house and i didn't want to be at that house so Fezco took me home. He found me there in the kitchen, laying on the floor.

"It happened again." i choked on my own words as i broke down. "Except this time he stabbed me." i put my hand on my stomach as to where i dreamt him stabbing me. The fear of it actually becoming real terrified me.

Fezco insisted i go to the hospital to get examined even though i didn't want to. I didnt want anyone to see me like this, not even Fezco. It hurts that Ash had to see me this way. Ive never seen him look so worried for me. Ash doesn't care about anybody, so the fact that he looked worried scared me. Thankfully there were no severe damages to me. Im just going to be really bruised up. I told my mother on the phone, she was so ready to drive over here and see me. I didnt want to call her at the hospital so i waited until i was home. I told her not to go home because clearly its not safe.

"Hes not going to hurt you again." i felt his lips on my temple.

He was extra careful to cuddle me in a position that wouldn't cause me pain. Any little movement and a burst of pain spreads throughout my body. 

Its 4am and its the second nightmare i had. I keep thinking that im still lying on the kitchen floor and my father is still there tormenting me. Its messing with my head and i can't sleep because of it.

I reached for Fezco's hand, squeezing it tight. "I love you." i whispered quietly.

"I love you too." he pressed another kiss on the top of my head. "Now try and get some rest. The alarm system is on and every window and door is locked okay. He cant hurt you." he mumbled softly while covering me with the blankets. I laid my head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat. The sound was the one thing reminding me i was alive.

"I wish i could stay here forever."

"In bed?" he let out a small laugh.

"In your arms." Its the only time i actually feel safe.

the next morning

I stood in front of the mirror in a bra and matching panties. I examined the bruises that were starting to form. My skin was either bruising or was reddened from the scratches Mae gave me from earlier that day. I stepped closer to look at my face. My right eye was swelling and was turning purple.