☆what

aster's pov

aster's pov

"Dont tell me you guys are out of my kale juice." I crossed my arms at the little kid as he shrugged. From the few times i've interacted with Ash he's always just been a bundle of joy with a mouth of a priest.

"How could we be out of it? Nobody buys that shit besides you." Ashtray rolled his eyes. Perfect timing, Fezco came out of the back stock room holding a bottle of my favorite kale juice.

"I don't know why we still order that stuff."  Ashtray shook his head at his brother.

"As long as we have somebody buying it, we'll keep supplying it." The freckled guy shot me a quick smile before he placed it on the counter. That smile does things to me and he has no idea. It's been a month since i've last seen him actually.

"How much do i owe?" I unzipped my purse to grab a few dollars.

"Oh no its okay. I got you." Fez denied the money in my hands.

"No seriously let me pay." I smiled as i grabbed his hand and forced the money into his. His warm hand colliding against my cold one and staying that way for a few seconds longer.

Eyes never letting go of his. His blue eyes burned into my brown ones. Over the years my confidence has boosted to where i can have a stare down with a guy and not get shy or worked up.

"Stop looking at each other like that." Ash gagged dramatically as he watched our interaction.

The little drug dealer pulled us back into reality. Especially since we were both lost in admiration. If he didn't say anything, i think we'd be like this for hours.

Fez cleared his throat awkwardly and glanced at Ashtray. "You needa chill."

"No. You needa chill." He made his statement before standing up from his chair. "I'm heading in the back. Please dont go fucking each other on the register counter." Then he was gone. This kid is so bold, i don't know if i hate it or respect it. If it wasn't putting me in a awkward situation then maybe i'd respect it.

His absence left us with nothing but awkward tension. Its not like there was anything to be awkward about. Fez was nothing but my drug dealer. Simple as that. I may or may not had a crush on him last year but we're past that. Never ever talking about that ever again. It was a phase. I liked every guy with a penis. Does he know that? Of course not because i rather swallow a grenade than confess my feelings towards anyone. That explains my lack of ex boyfriends. I don't think anybody knew about my old crush on Fez. Maybe i told Rue but let's be real, she was too drugged out to give a fuck about what i had to say.