☆trainquil,

aster's pov

aster's pov

next day

"You did what?" i shouted at Fezco while we ate dinner. Ashtray and i decided to be nice to each other and actually make dinner. He's for sure definitely starting to like me around. Of course it's in his nature to bully me but i just give him the same energy back. The dinner was going great up until we started talking about our day.

Ashtray staring back and forth between us both. The tension being built up was bothering me.

"I told him i was gonna kill him if he ever tried getting near you, Rue or Jewel." he flat out said as if it was okay. After i specifically told him to leave it at that. He even said Jules name wrong but i was too busy panicking to correct him.

"Why?! Everything was under control! You didn't have to say anything!" i stood up from the table and paced back and forth.

"What's the big deal? Fez told him off, so what?" Ash questioned while sipping his drink.

"So what?" i stopped pacing to look at them both. They were looking at me like i was insane. They were not understanding the seriousness of this. "Nate Jacobs is fucking crazy!" i shouted with my whole chest. "Like he'll do anything to protect his ego! And you threatening to kill him after what he just did is not going to just sail past him! He's going to get revenge." i ran my hands through my hair. "He probably already did."

"Playboy ain't gonna do shit." Fezco denied. "Now he knows better than to threaten you and my business."

"Ohhh playboy is most definitely gonna do something. He is going to narc on us." i panicked as i ran to get the bag of product. "That's the only way Nate plays, dirty."

"What are you doing?" Fez walked up to me, trying to stop me.

"We need to get rid of it!" i yelled.

"No we don't. We're fine, babe." he tried to calm me down.

I felt my heart begin to race. I was getting anxiety by the second and Fez's denial was pissing me off.

Seconds after he said that, sirens in the distanced became audible. We ran out of time to just get rid of it.

I looked deep into his eyes and waited for him to process it. When he did, he looked at Ashtray.

"Ash get the rest of the stuff, we gotta flush this shit!" he took the bag from me and darted towards the hallway.

We all immediately scurried off to do something. While they were flushing down product in the toilet i was running around the house getting rid of anything sus and hiding the guns in places Fezco told me to.