☆maintain,

aster's pov

aster's pov

Later that day

"Hi." i waved at the boys as they entered the kitchen. I decided to do a nice thing and cook dinner for them while they were working at the quick mart.

"Hey." Fez  immediately smiled as he watched me take the big dish of lasagna out of the oven.

"You made dinner?" Ash questioned with a hint of concern.

"Yeah. I was bored and so i decided to go to the store and buy things to make dinner." i set the big tray on the counter and went to turn off the oven.

"Is that a frozen lasagna tv dinner?" Ashtray teased as he went in to inspect it.

"No!" i playfully roll my eyes. "My grandma made this recipe a lot so i just followed it." i shrugged.

We both watched as Ashtray went to the hallway, probably to go to his room. Once he was out of sight, Fez wasted no time with the affection.

"Thank you for making dinner." he pulled me in for a kiss.

"Yeah well you do a lot for me, so i just wanted to do something nice in return." i wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled at him.

He returned the smile and went in for another kiss.

"So we eating or what?" Ashtray appeared again.

We pulled away from each other and just looked at Ash.

Despite being here for a while now, Ash isn't my biggest fan. He's been a lot more understanding as to why i'm here, but i could tell he didn't like me. I'm not really hurt by it because Ash hates everybody and he's used to it just being him and Fez. i just wish we got along. Especially since i'm serious about Fezco and i want him to understand i'm here with good intentions.

"I'll get the plates." Fez went to wash his hands.

"I'll clear the table." Ash walked towards the table to clear it out.

"Guess what Rue told me today." I looked over at Fez as he reached in one of the cupboards to grab a stack of plates.

"Hm?" he glanced over at me, actually interested in what i was going to say. I was so excited to tell him this all throughout the entire day. I knew he'd be happy.

"Rue's staying clean." i tell him and i could tell i was right. He immediately smiled to himself and nodded. "That's great."