☆it

aster's pov

aster's pov

some party

"Do you really gotta keep it there?" Fezco watched as i stuffed dime bags of coke in my top

"Um yes." I watched as he rolled his eyes.

"You sure you aint cold?" he attempted to take his sweater off until i put my hand on his chest to stop him.

"How am i going to get away with selling overpriced drugs to drunk teens if i got a big ass sweater on?"

"This is stupid." he analyzed the party. He didn't like this one bit. Do i blame him? No.

"Babe." i wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'll be fine." i pulled him into a kiss.

"Just call me if you need me." he brushed the hair out of my face.

"I will." i reassured him with a small smile. "But if i were you i wouldn't watch."

"Yeah im not. Then i'll just kill someone." he shook his head and laughed. "Aye." he nudged Elliot's arm. "You got her?"

"Yeah." Elliot nodded his head at Fezco.

"Okay. I'll be on the couch over there." he kissed my forehead before taking off.

"Remind me again, why am i here?" Elliot followed me through the crowd of people.

"Because you're a druggy. I need you to lure in and help me spot the other druggies." we made our way outside. "Plus you're also a reason we're in this predicament so you gotta help get Rue out of it." we stood by the pool and just looked
over the entire party outside.

"Its my fault?"

"Because you didn't tell me about Rue's stupid business plan on getting a 10 thousand dollar suitcase full of drugs."