☆because

aster's pov

aster's pov

a week later

"All three boxes are clean

"All three boxes are clean." I slammed the last box on top of the second one.

Rio looked at two of his men as a sign for them to look inside of them and make sure all the cash was there.

"How'd you do it?" He looked at me as they counted the money.

"Shopping. I bought a shitload of stuff from different malls and returned them."

"And you did it alone?" he started staring.

"Yup."

"Hm..." one of the guys looked at Rio and nodded his head, reassuring Rio that the money was there.

"So who was that girl that was with you?"

"It doesn't matter. She wasn't involved and has no idea."

"Okay but who is she?" he questioned.

"My best friend." i narrowed my eyes at his nosiness.

He just nodded his head and walked with me to the back room where they store the money, meanwhile the guys carried the boxes.

I watched as Rio grabbed a few bundles of cash.

"Heres your cut." he handed it to me without looking at me. "Tomorrow i'll swing by to bring another load of cash for you to clean."

"Okay." i responded, making him finally looking at me.

"Nice doing business." I forced a smile before walking out of the dead strip club. It was early in the day and soon the girls would be here to prepare for the night. As much as i love hanging out with Annika and Chanel, there was something i've been needing to do.