☆me

aster's pov

aster's pov

the next day

"I don't wanna play anymore." i threw my cards on the table and narrowed my eyes at Ashtray and Fezco.

"Good. You fuckin suck." Ashtray commented with a evil laugh.

"Baby i had to." Fezco tried not to laugh as he scooted closer to me. We were currently spending our evening, eating junk food while playing uno. Great way to start the new year if you ask me.

"You put down 5 draw 4 cards. Look how big my stack is!" i pointed at the table.

"And i don't appreciate Ashtray constantly reversing the direction so i'd be the only one getting them!" i flipped them both off. I know for a fact they teamed up to make me lose.

"You're just not good at playing." Ashtray laughed at me while standing up to refill his drink in the kitchen.

"You guys are ruthless." i laughed as i wrapped myself into the blanket i had taken from the couch.

"I love you even if you suck at uno." he leaned in to give me a small kiss.

"I hate you," i smiled into the second kiss.

"Guess who's here." Ashtray reentered the living room. From the sound of his voice, we weren't going to be excited to know who's here.

We both looked their direction to see none other than bitch ass Mae.

The vibe in the house completely changed. "Just wanted to come say happy new year." she awkwardly walked towards where we sat. She couldnt shoot a text? Or a postcard?

"Can i join?" She questioned, while looking at how close Fez and I sat together. I could tell she was bothered by it. I dont know why considering they have no history, it was a one sided love.

"Yeah sure." Fezco nodded his head. Never in my life did i want to punch Fez then now. Clearly he cant read the room.

I watched as Ashtray rolled his eyes as he collected all the cards and shuffled them up for a new game. He seemed irritated because he only had three cards left.

"I saw what you did at the party." she commented. "You fucked his shit up." she let out a laugh.

"I know." Fezco smiled proudly.

"What did he do?" she rested her elbows onto the coffee table, full on staring into Fezco's soul. I swear if she leaned closer she'd probably be able to snatch it from his body.