☆into

aster's pov

aster's pov

Christmas morning

I woke up in Fezco's comfortable bed, and i can't believe i'm saying this but i actually missed his galaxy sheets and pillows.

We didn't do anything at all last night. We didn't even kiss. It was honestly eating me alive, but last night we had a talk and said it'd be best for us to stay friends until i'm like fully clean. Which i get because i've only been clean for like 2 weeks and Fez doesn't want to jump back into something too soon. The idea of just being friends sucks but deep down i think we both know that's not really the case.

I slipped out of the covers and made my way to his closet. After our break up i never came back for my shit. I was to sad to come and get it so it all stayed. He left it all in the same place. Thank god because i wanted to change into sweatpants. Last night i slept in... nothing. It's not my fault i get hot really easily.

I threw on a pair of grey sweats that are probably Fezco's but i took them and kept them in my drawer. Then i put on a black tank top. I made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When i was done I could hear voices in the living room but one of them didn't sound familiar.

So of course i hid in the hallway to get a good listen.

"Look i'm not tryna tell you what to do, but if you're taking things slow then she shouldn't be sleeping in your bed." I swear to god, i know today is supposed to be sentimental but if this is Mae i am going to set East Highland on fire.

"I know... it's just hard to not be around each other. I like being around her." I heard Fezco respond.

"Honestly i think you guys just need to take things extra slow, especially since she's like an addict. With what you told me, of her lying about being clean and stuff, i think it's really toxic to even go back. It really effected you, and she's not good for you if she's going to bring unnecessary drama in your life."

"Yeah." Was the one fucking word that came out of his mouth. I'm not good for him? I'm unnecessary drama? Mae doesn't even fully know our relationship. Yet here she is playing the love doctor. I wasn't fucking with it at all. I know i'm not perfect, but who is she to be the one to say that.

The day just fucking started and my whole mood was already down the drain. I know i'm sensitive but damn, who knows a strangers thoughts on you could really make you rethink everything about you.

I played it off as if i was getting coffee from the coffee maker in the kitchen. I made sure to be a little louder with grabbing a mug and closing cupboards.